Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's not what that said. She's restating the manifesto! She's using it as a sort of cautionary device against the restriction of speech and the free movement of ideas, which is a highly valued Western ideal that some feel is being tramped on in some their countries.
Hirsi Ali’s exclamation that the “advocates of silence” stifle discourse so effectively that Breivik was driven last July to kill 77 people — 69 slaughtered at a summer youth camp — is contradicted even by her own speech. In closing, Hirsi Ali said, “The good news is that recently the leaders of established conservative parties in Europe have broken the pact of silence,” citing comments against multiculturalism by the leaders of Germany, France and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, Hirsi Ali has herself been a Dutch parliamentarian, a frequent contributor to mainstream U.S. and international publications, and author of a New York Times best-selling autobiography. Dutch anti-Muslim politician Geert Wilders enjoys considerable success in Hirsi Ali’s own Netherlands. Views against multiculturalism don’t get censored, though some of the most bigoted ideologies are often driven to the margins in free societies.

The video in question

Although to her credi in her latest book Hectic she stops defending the nutcase and is more level headed than her previous works

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There's no such thing as Somalnimo.

And I'm not even anti-Islam.

But I deal in facts and reality, Bahal.

It's the honest way to live, and the most important thing to me is truth.

You know not of what you speak, child.

I will show you the light and the way.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
@VixR I posted a quote of her literally saying unequivocally that we are at war with Islam and u seemingly didn't bat an eyelash

so what is there to substantiate for u? all it takes is for her to omit the word Muslims for u to be duped. if she said "we need to bomb the f*ck out of Islam", you would be like "she said Islam not Muslims :dabcasar:

shes just an innocent critic who just happens to be a working for a neocon think tank who just happens to say inciteful things and just accidentally happened to inspire an anti-islamic terrorist :dabcasar:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hirsi Ali’s exclamation that the “advocates of silence” stifle discourse so effectively that Breivik was driven last July to kill 77 people — 69 slaughtered at a summer youth camp — is contradicted even by her own speech. In closing, Hirsi Ali said, “The good news is that recently the leaders of established conservative parties in Europe have broken the pact of silence,” citing comments against multiculturalism by the leaders of Germany, France and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, Hirsi Ali has herself been a Dutch parliamentarian, a frequent contributor to mainstream U.S. and international publications, and author of a New York Times best-selling autobiography. Dutch anti-Muslim politician Geert Wilders enjoys considerable success in Hirsi Ali’s own Netherlands. Views against multiculturalism don’t get censored, though some of the most bigoted ideologies are often driven to the margins in free societies.

The video in question

Although to her credi in her latest book Hectic she stops defending the nutcase and is more level headed than her previous works
This heretic Ayan hersi has lied about being forced to marry by her family she threw her mother & father under the bus just so she can get attention and some money, shes been exposed numerous times even been granted persona non grata by the Dutch government based on her bogus refugee status claiming she was fleeing from her family who wanted to kill her. Ayan is from my tribe so through that I learnt of her family who are devastated by this slander she's spewing her mother in particular is in a bad way.

She soldout her mother, her father and entire family so I am not suprised she's spitting her venom against Islam.

She's also been known to be involved in prostitution working in the red light district in holland so not only is she a liar but she's also a harlot.

VixR

Veritas

The video in question

Read the words you cited, man. You're only furthering my point. Are you a proponent of PC language in lieu of free speech? Because if you are, you should know that it actually has the worst outcomes for minorities and immigrants like us.
@VixR I posted a quote of her literally saying unequivocally that we are at war with Islam and u seemingly didn't bat an eyelash

so what is there to substantiate for u? all it takes is for her to omit the word Muslims for u to be duped. if she said "we need to bomb the f*ck out of Islam", you would be like "she said Islam not Muslims :dabcasar:

shes just an innocent critic who just happens to be a working for a neocon think tank who just happens to say inciteful things and just accidentally happened to inspire an anti-islamic terrorist :dabcasar:
I couldn't even respond to that bc it was funny. What's going on is a war of ideas, Tramo. And the fact is, there are ideologically harmful elements of Islam that are up for criticism.

Ayan Hirsi is no more responsible for Brevik than Chomsky was for Bin Laden.

You call it duping us, when you're clearly misconstring her words to meet your own agenda by drastically interchanging Islam for Muslim. It fails to be substantive.
You know not of what you speak, child.

I will show you the light and the way.
Like I said, I make it my business to know of what I speak, so spare me the GoT lingo and just be honest.

The only thing that matters is reality.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
What's going on is a war of ideas, Tramo. And the fact is, there are ideologically harmful elements of Islam that are up for criticism.
:lol:

cmon Vix I know u don't believe that. she's not ur aunt is she? :dead:

theres no such thing as a war of ideas. communism and fascsm weren't defeated by a heated intellectual debate. they were crushed (her wording btw) militarily along with the lives of tend of millions of those pesky civilian lives. if anyone's twisting and stretching her words here is u if I'm being honest

but see that's my point, even if that's not what she meant...her framing and choice of words are as inciteful as ever. she left it just vague enough for there to be plausible deniability... polemicism 101. this is why I said don't let her dupe u man

Ayan Hirsi is no more responsible for Brevik than Chomsky was for Bin Laden.
or Islam for ISIS :dabcasar:

What's wrong with Koreans and chinese? :hmm: They tend to be a well respected race

LOL, i don't know how often you interact with them but there are millions of them in my program and some of my courses require group projects and they don't do shit at all, they lack respect, and they barely know any English. Honestly they piss me off, I respect Japanese and Filipinos as they are hard-working and overall very nice people especially Filipinos. But the Koreans....:reallymaury:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
LOL, i don't know how often you interact with them but there are millions of them in my program and some of my courses require group projects and they don't do shit at all, they lack respect, and they barely know any English. Honestly they piss me off, I respect Japanese and Filipinos as they are hard-working and overall very nice people especially Filipinos. But the Koreans....:reallymaury:
The Chinese at my college cheat on every exam they do and even after being caught they continue to do it. Literally every one of them ghosts during group projects and don't even respond when their name is called :westbrookwtf:

The Chinese at my college cheat on every exam they do and even after being caught they continue to do it. Literally every one of them ghosts during group projects and don't even respond when their name is called :westbrookwtf:

I know yo, these guys are crazy, they don't give a shit about anything and they just running around with their parents money. I have seen numerous of xalimos saying chinese and korean are hard-working people on here lol. Maybe their parents the older generation are hard-working ( but they are stingy and cheats still) but the younger ones, our generation? These guys will steal your shit and try to take out loans with your name if they can :reallymaury:

Racial hierarchy of Africa:
Somalis & other Horn of africans
North africans
Bantus
Pygmies
Other Madows

I propose we create a lebensraum in the lush & fertile south east of africa for the Horn of African race in the future.
:chrisfreshhah::mjswag::rejoice:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Racial hierarchy of Africa:
Somalis & other Horn of africans
North africans
Bantus
Pygmies
Other Madows

I propose we create a lebensraum in the lush & fertile south east of africa for the Horn of African race in the future.
:chrisfreshhah::mjswag::rejoice:
Afrikaners in South Africa should be at the very bottom of that hierarchy :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.