Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
When @Bahal trys to par Judaism and Christianity as it is today with Islam, pointing to the Old Testament as worse when one fucking follows it

> evil

Meanwhile, The Quran followed to the letter by a vocal minority that's actively affecting the world today, and killing Muslims as its highest casualties

> not evil

:mjlol::mjlol:
Well, those people who follow the Quran "correctly" must have skipped the verse where it says killing someone (not in self-defense) is like killing all of humanity.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wouldn't that be right up ur alley tho? I thought you loved quranic morals :umad:

I still stand by her criticism of islam and fgm. I don't have to agree with anything else lol the world isn't black and white

I don't give a shit who she criticizes.

What you seem to be deliberately ignoring is the fame and money she's made being an actual literal shill, not to mention her outrageous hypocrisy.

:faysalwtf:

I don't see how that simple fact escapes you. An obscure Muslim politician in bumfuck Holland that shoots to fame and becomes a darling of the far right during the height of the War on Terror, painting Islam and Muslims as this intractable, inhuman enemy that must be defeated at all cost.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When @Bahal trys to par Judaism and Christianity as it is today with Islam, pointing to the Old Testament as worse when one fucking follows it

> evil

Meanwhile, The Quran followed to the letter by a vocal minority that's actively affecting the world today, and killing Muslims as its highest casualties

> not evil

:mjlol::mjlol:

It'd be nice if Muslims would stop being anti-themselves and address the cancer within.

They don't follow it? Really?

So.... justify the existence of Israel?

We're not talking about Ayaan Hirsi anymore @Bahal get with the program :umad:

I was gonna bring up Mona Walters instead but she's a christian :francis: I don't claim ha

VixR

Veritas
Well, those people who follow the Quran "actively" must have skipped the verse where it says killing someone (not in self-defense) is like killing all of humanity.
Would that it were the only ayah on the subject. But no, there are conflicting ayahs!

And being there no central authority in Islam, that allows you and I to read the same Quran and arrive at completely different conclusions.

Would that it were the only ayah on the subject. But no, there are conflicting ayahs.

And being there no central authority in Islam, that allows you and I to read the same Quran and arrive to completely different conclusions.
Their are things called Hadith and there are madhaabs please don't talk about Islam again

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I don't give a shit who she criticizes.

What you seem to be deliberately ignoring is the fame and money she's made being an actual literal shill, not to mention her outrageous hypocrisy.

I don't see how that simple fact escapes you. An obscure Muslim politician in bumfuck Holland that shoots to fame and becomes a darling of the far right during the height of the War on Terror, painting Islam and Muslims as this intractable, inhuman enemy that must be defeated at all cost.

someone posted this video in another thread but I feel it's relevant. it's like they're at the Shadow Stage as this girl puts it where ur out her caping for bigots cuz they also don't like Islam :lol:

she a real one for 5:32 :wow:

inshallah they reach the acceptance stage soon :drakewow:

VixR

Veritas
We are talking about the same Ayaan who was cited in the manifesto of a norwegian mass murderer as an inspiration, and instead of condemnation she defended him :mjkkk:
A big, fat lie. Why lie?

"Well, on the topic of Breivik, it goes without saying that I was horrified by his actions. He is one of the worst mass murderers in history, and there’s no question about that. Like most people, I had never heard of him before he went on his killing spree. However, he did write a thousand-page manifesto in which he quoted John Stuart Mill and other thinkers, and even me. Trying to use other people to justify your own actions is not unusual in mass murderers. Osama bin Laden quoted Noam Chomsky with approval. Does that make Chomsky in any way culpable for the behavior of bin Laden? Of course not. Just as no one quoted by Breivik is responsible for him.

In any case, I gave a speech at an award ceremony in Berlin, in the spring of 2012, on the shortcomings of policies based on the theory of “multiculturalism,” and I said that Breivik was one deeply unfortunate product of these policies, as are the rising number of European jihadis. They are unintended products, to be sure, because multiculturalism is all about good intentions.

My remarks in Berlin were a plea to lift the iron curtain of political correctness so that citizens can engage in politics through peaceful means and debate, and thus channel their frustrations with immigration and Islam through the system. This is elementary political science—but, of course, Islamists and their friends on the Left have twisted my words to make me sound like I was applauding an atrocity. Multiculturalist policies and political correctness make it easier for radical Muslims to preach, inspire, mobilize, and target immigrant communities on the grounds of religious freedom. And those who criticize them in Europe are silenced or branded as racist Islamophobes"

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A big, fat lie. Why lie?

In any case, I gave a speech at an award ceremony in Berlin, in the spring of 2012, on the shortcomings of policies based on the theory of “multiculturalism,” and I said that Breivik was one deeply unfortunate product of these policies,

:dead::dead::dead:

VixR

Veritas
I swear I have yet to see any reason to hate Ayan Hirsi, but for her denouncement of Islam and her continued criticism of it, I can't even fault.

I looked and looked for a legitimate reason to hate her and found zero, zip, nada!

Somalis hate her for her public atheism and criticism of Islam. That's the long and short of it.

In any case, I gave a speech at an award ceremony in Berlin, in the spring of 2012, on the shortcomings of policies based on the theory of “multiculturalism,” and I said that Breivik was one deeply unfortunate product of these policies,

:dead::dead::dead:
Are you an advocate of political correctness?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Would that it were the only ayah on the subject.

But no, there are conflicting ayahs.

And being there no central authority in Islam, that allows you and I to read the same Quran and arrive to completely different conclusions.
:pachah1:...........:comeon:

These people are not following any religion. They are looking for an excuse to ki11 innocent people. They are sick in the head and have a god complex. They just want to control people and become kings. These people are insane and do not represent Islam. The Quran and Ahadith are very clear when it comes to war.
  1. You can't ki11 civilians especially other Muslims
  2. You can't burn trees
  3. You can't attack places of worship (churches, masjid and temples)
  4. You can't poison people or their food and water
  5. You cannot mutilate the dead
When has 1S!S, A1-Kebab, B0k0 H@ram, A1-ke!da, and the Talis followed any of these rules?
  1. They ki11ed people using poison
  2. They burned trees
  3. They ki11 80-90% Muslim civilians
  4. They destroyed plenty of masjids and churches
  5. They slaughter innocent people and drag their bodies through the streets
These people are mercenaries and not Muslims, please differentiate between the two...

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I swear I have yet to see any reason to hate Ayan Hirsi, but for her denouncement of Islam and her continued criticism of it, which I can't even fault.

I looked and looked for a legitimate reason to hate her and found zero, zip, nada .

Somalis hate her for her public atheism and criticism of Islam. That's the long and short of it.

Wallahi either you are the most obtuse individual I've ever come across online or one of the GOAT trolls

:damedamn:

Here is the quote she gave in a speech verbatim

Fourthly and finally, that one man who killed 77 people in Norway, because he fears that Europe will be overrun by Islam, may have cited the work of those who speak and write against political Islam in Europe and America — myself among them — but he does not say in his 1500 page manifesto that it was these people who inspired him to kill. He says very clearly that it was the advocates of silence. Because all outlets to express his views were censored, he says, he had no other choice but to use violence.

How can you cape for this creature?

someone posted this video in another thread but I feel it's relevant. it's like they're at the Shadow Stage as this girl puts it where ur out her caping for bigots cuz they also don't like Islam :lol:

she a real one for 5:32 :wow:

inshallah they reach the acceptance stage soon :drakewow:

Nah man, that's some yt teen atheist on 4chan type shit horta :kodaksmiley:

If I was rly angry I'd make threads on here 24/7 triggering special snowflakes

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Poor Anders, he really had no choice but to commit mass murder, all thanks to ebil multiculturalism and I'm pretty sure Islam

:kanyehmm:

VixR

Veritas

Poor Anders, he really had no choice but to commit mass murder, all thanks to ebil multiculturalism and I'm pretty sure Islam

:kanyehmm:

Yeah, that's not what that said. She's restating the manifesto! She's using it as a sort of cautionary device against the restriction of speech and the free movement of ideas, which is a highly valued Western ideal that some feel is being tramped on in some their countries.

Wallahi either you are the most obtuse individual I've ever come across online or one of the GOAT trolls

:damedamn:
:feedme::feedme::feedme:
Substantiate your claims, Bahal.

So far, you've done a very poor job of it. Word to @McLovin and @Tramo.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Nah man, that's some yt teen atheist on 4chan type shit horta :kodaksmiley:

If I was rly angry I'd make threads on here 24/7 triggering special snowflakes
I know I'm just fuckin with yall :russ:

but seriously tho, if Ayaan isn't a straight up Islamophobic bigot then nobody is

if ur totally cool with her rhetoric and don't see anything problematic that means ur barometer is way of and needs to be recalibrated. there are ways to he critical of a religion without going full Geert Wilders

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Yeah, that's not what that said. She's restating the manifesto! She's using it as a sort of cautionary device against the restriction of speech and the free movement of ideas, which is a highly valued Western ideal that some feel is being tramped on in some their countries.

:feedme::feedme::feedme:
Substantiate your claims, Bahal.

So far, you've done a very poor job of it. Word to @McLovin and @Tramo.

One day, I will bring you back into the light of Soomalinimo.

VixR

Veritas
One day, I will bring you back into the light of Soomalinimo.
There's no such thing as Somalnimo, I don't believe.

And I'm not even anti-Islam.

But I deal in facts and reality, Bahal.

It's the honest way to live, and the most important thing to me is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending