Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They're predominantly Muslim masha Allah they love Allah and his religion Islam. Allah tests those he loves best so you know the most wise loves Somalis.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Somalis are caring and funny
I like the fact that no matter where I go, if I see a Somali I automatically feel a sense if familiarity.
I like belonging to such a uniqe people.
I like the food and music too.
What this neef said.:nvjpqts:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They're resilient, they look out for eachother, I recall one time I was lost in the valley of wales deep inside the countryside and most people don't even speak English they speak Welsh and all the road signs for direction are in Welsh each word is around 14 letters long, I remember seeing a Somali guy it was like we already knew eachother yet we just met for the first time he gave me directions. Somalis have a strong bond really waa dhad iis jecel who love to help eachother.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Banter to a side.

I love my people, our women and our food. We may not be a world super power or the richest nation but wallahi I am a proud Somali. We just need to fight qabyaalad. #SayNoToQabyaalad

I just love how we look out for each other. Let's just take that home and unite! May Allah bless all Somalis.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Banter to a side.

I love my people, our women and our food. We may not be a world super power or the richest nation but wallahi I am a proud Somali. We just need to fight qabyaalad. #SayNoToQabyaalad
This 100% :friendhug:
Our bloody history and present may put a stain on the proverbial canvas that is Somalia but we have a rich heritage and many things to be proud of. Qabyaalad is a disease and like any disease it has a cure. Inshallah that cure comes soon, because there is not a single ethnic group like us in the world, being divided like this is a waste of a good nation.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are generous.
You can never be sad around Somalis, either they're making you laugh or you're laughing at them.
They've got the best tea.
Somali women are driven, and hard workers.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Banter to a side.

I just love how we look out for each other. Let's just take that home and unite! May Allah bless all Somalis.

Ngl

Pissed off you broke character

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This 100% :friendhug:
Our bloody history and present may put a stain on the proverbial canvas that is Somalia but we have a rich heritage and many things to be proud of. Qabyaalad is a disease and like any disease it has a cure. Inshallah that cure comes soon, because there is not a single ethnic group like us in the world, being divided like this is a waste of a good nation.

I just want to go back to our home. I want the cool evening breeze to hit me while I stroll through muqdisho. I want to laugh in burco. I want to taste the fruits of kismayo. I just want to see Greater Somalia.

Ngl

Pissed off you broke character

Am confused elaborate please.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I just want to go back to our home. I want the cool evening breeze to hit me while I stroll through muqdisho. I want laugh in burco. I want to taste the fruits of kismayo. I just want to see Greater Somalia.

Am confused elaborate please.

You've been on troll banter mode for a while now. Sup with the serious post all of a sudden :birdman:

I just want to go back to our home. I want the cool evening breeze to hit me while I stroll through muqdisho. I want to laugh in burco. I want to taste the fruits of kismayo. I just want to see Greater Somalia.

Saaame bro, hopefully the government gets their shit together so i can go to Somalia every summer :ahh:

Yall mofos are filled with negativity and always post shit about somalis and other qabils so we need to more positivity up in here.
  • Name what you like about being somali and the somali community?
  • What do you admire about other somali qabiils(other than yours) and minorities`culutrewise and/or dialect?
I like how elders are respected in the somali community.I also like how somali person treats like sister when th you are the only somali at work.
Yall mofos are filled with negativity and always post shit about somalis and other qabils so we need to more positivity up in here.
  • Name what you like about being somali and the somali community?
  • What do you admire about other somali qabiils(other than yours) and minorities`culutrewise and/or dialect?

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
Lol when did I say the language was shit? And yeah it's pretty useless. Don't miss quote me.

And I've also never said being Somali is shit. I love being Somali and I love looking different to black people. Maybe if I looked jaarer I'd have a complex but I don't.
What's up with "Jaarer hated??? :faysalwtf: You seem like you're insecure and you need to hate on another discriminated minority to make your Xalimo
19280631.jpg
self feel better smh... :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending