Nigerian warship heads for Gambia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You speak as if the Child of Iblees that is the West isn't worthy of such suspicions. The global chaos of the last 300 years (especially last 100yrs) has been set into motion by them. I would blame the tsunami on them if I could; the devils.

This has nothing to do with them though... this is about a man who refused to accepted the democratic mandate he received from his people. The Ecowas is now interfering to ensure the election winner is given his mandate to take office.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Or in this case neighbours of those who neighbour the neighbouring country Senegal and its neighbours and their neighbours..
africa-nO.jpg

Gambia the clitoris of Senegal is half the size of Djibouti.. less than half but still..
:damn::damn::damn:

:dead::dead::dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:cryinglaughsmiley:
This is what stunting at a global level is, if they do fail it's going to be etched into history forever.

This has nothing to do with them though... this is about a man who refused to accepted the democratic mandate he received from his people. The Ecowas is now interfering to ensure the election winner is given his mandate to take office.

That's the official story - but it reeks to me. Why, all of a sudden, are the African leaders behaving conscientiously? Why Gambia?

Maybe I'm being too paranoid.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlaugh: All these canjeero nations coming together just for Gambia though, Mugabe paranoid right about now.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
:mjlaugh: All these canjeero nations coming together just for Gambia though, Mugabe paranoid right about now.

"In other news, Djibouti takes a stand against the Eritrean government for its human rights abuses against its own people. They intend to initiate a massive invasion involving 2,000 soldiers." /s

:russ::pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm just thinking about those cadaan tourists that got another vacation fucked up by third world fuckery :pachah1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
"In other news, Djibouti takes a stand against the Eritrean government for its human rights abuses against its own people. They intend to initiate a massive invasion involving 2,000 soldiers." /s

:russ::pachah1:
"Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya and Uganda have joined the party" - legit what's happening right now :cryinglaughsmiley:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Allow Mali :birdman:

Timbuktu will rise again :mjcry:

Wow, it's intriguing how a nation with the richest King in human history can devolve into nothingness.

"But Musa's generous actions inadvertently devastated the economy of the regions through which he passed. In the cities of Cairo, Medina, and Mecca, the sudden influx of gold devalued the metal for the next decade. Prices on goods and wares greatly inflated. To rectify the gold market, on his way back from Mecca, Musa borrowed all the gold he could carry from money-lenders in Cairo, at high interest. This is the only time recorded in history that one man directly controlled the price of gold in the Mediterranean."

Mali needs to take an L for what they are now.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wow, it's intriguing how a nation with the richest King in human history can devolve into nothingness.

"But Musa's generous actions inadvertently devastated the economy of the regions through which he passed. In the cities of Cairo, Medina, and Mecca, the sudden influx of gold devalued the metal for the next decade. Prices on goods and wares greatly inflated. To rectify the gold market, on his way back from Mecca, Musa borrowed all the gold he could carry from money-lenders in Cairo, at high interest. This is the only time recorded in history that one man directly controlled the price of gold in the Mediterranean."

Mali needs to take an L for what they are now.

They were a pretty impressive civilization. Military might in West Africa was of utmost importance in the centuries immediately preceding the demise of the Mali Empire.

And their people are really diverse with as much common genetic traits with North Africa as the South. Sucks to see a Muslim stronghold go but like I said they will rise again. :tocry:

No such thing as sovereignty?!:what1:

You do realise that a country can't just f*ck about and it must take into consideration the wider region they're in? Gambia held an election endorsed by the current president, he lost and accepted defeat before then rejecting the result and declaring a state of emergency. This military intervention is an attempt to dismiss an illegitimate president (after midnight) and restore the government the people voted for. It's an attempt to preserve democracy.
"Restore the government the people voted for?" So, I guess China can simply walk into Eritrea and restore "the government the ERITREAN people voted for" right? By your logic, anyone strong nation can simply put itself in charge of any weaker nation.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
"Restore the government the people voted for?" So, I guess China can simply walk into Eritrea and restore "the government the ERITREAN people voted for" right? By your logic, anyone strong nation can simply put itself in charge of any weaker nation.

No, this action is being taken by west African nations to ensure the stability of the wider and volatile region. This is something that effects them. Your example is terrible because china is not going to be affected by the affairs of an East African nation.

No, this action is being taken by west African nations to ensure the stability of the wider and volatile region. This is something that effects them. Your example is terrible because china is not going to be affected by the affairs of an East African nation.
So, if I can articulate that whatever is going on the country adjacent to my country will negatively effect me, I can invade that country to stabilize it as I see fit? How is this not neo-imperialism hidden in terminologies like "democracy" "regional stability", "volatile region", etc. lol

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So, if I can articulate that whatever is going on the country adjacent to my country will negatively effect me, I can invade that country to stabilize it as I see fit? How is this not neo-imperialism hidden in terminologies like "democracy" "regional stability", "volatile region", etc. lol

Well if you consider the fact that this man Yahye Jammeh, has accepted an election and then lost it, why is it then wrong to get rid of him and put in the man the Gambian people actually voted for? This is precisely why Africa cannot move forward. Men who accept elections refuse to obey the results and refuse to leave. I'm guessing you prefer a civil war in the country? The west African countries are clearly defending the integrity of their own region by ensuring that dictators don't overstep the elections they hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts