Nigerian warship heads for Gambia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Greater area of Toronto is almost as big as Gambia not only that but they're already surrounded by Senegal, the fact that other countries
are joining in for the luls is what kills me, if they fail this wallahi it's going to be an epic embarrassment.

I dont like the idea of non Muslims invading Muslim countries, for all we know the West could be behind this because there are plenty long running non Muslim dictators in Africa and no one seem to bat an eyelid. That cowboy wannabe retard Museveni has been a president of Uganda since 1986 and he has been said to have done alot of horrible things to his people and yet he is still the president. Something doesnt smell right this and I pray Allah protects the women and children from those kuffar.

It has always like that, it just codified now that we shouldn't do it
It has been like this in the past, like prior to WW2. But, in the past, there was no hypocrisy. It was direct. "Hey, I am stronger than you and I will invade you and occupy you and do as I please with you". I like that. Compare to, doing the same thing, while denying that you're doing the same thing. Just hypocritical. lol

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Greater area of Toronto is almost as big as Gambia not only that but they're already surrounded by Senegal, the fact that other countries
are joining in for the luls is what kills me, if they fail this wallahi it's going to be an epic embarrassment.

When you put it that way... I'm beginning to hope that Gambia wins this. This would be a bigger embarrassment then when pretty much all the Arabs tried and failed to invade Israel.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It has been like this in the past, like prior to WW2. But, in the past, there was no hypocrisy. It was direct. "Hey, I am stronger than you and I will invade you and occupy you and do as I please with you". I like that. Compare to, doing the same thing, while denying that you're doing the same thing. Just hypocritical. lol

But that's a false equivalence! :umwhat:

This is a UN backed military intervention against a man who rejected the results of an election he accepted to partake in. I mean, this is literally an attempt to preserve the security of the region and the democratic system in place in Gambia.

But that's a false equivalence! :umwhat:

This is a UN backed military intervention against a man who rejected the results of an election he accepted to partake in. I mean, this is literally an attempt to preserve the security of the region and the democratic system in place in Gambia.
So, in a nutshell, there is no such thing as "Sovereignty".

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I dont like the idea of non Muslims invading Muslim countries, for all we know the West could be behind this because there are plenty long running non Muslim dictators in Africa and no one seem to bat an eyelid. That cowboy wannabe retard Museveni has been a president of Uganda since 1986 and he has been said to have done alot of horrible things to his people and yet he is still the president. Something doesnt smell right this and I pray Allah protects the women and children from those kuffar.

:comeon:
Not everything is about muslims being invaded! Yahya is the dumbest dictator of all who hold elections and lost, accepted defeat and refused to step down after! At least rig the election like Ismail Omar Guelleh :chrisfreshhah:But don't accept defeat and then try to cling to power:birdman:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Not everything is about muslims being invaded! Yahya is the dumbest dictator of all who hold elections and lost, accepted defeat and refused to step down after! At least rig the election like Ismail Omar Guelleh :chrisfreshhah:But don't accept defeat and then try to cling to power:birdman:
At least do what Kim Jong Un does, make sure that there's only one candidate to vote for that way you always win.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So, in a nutshell, there is no such thing as "Sovereignty".

No such thing as sovereignty?!:what1:

You do realise that a country can't just f*ck about and it must take into consideration the wider region they're in? Gambia held an election endorsed by the current president, he lost and accepted defeat before then rejecting the result and declaring a state of emergency. This military intervention is an attempt to dismiss an illegitimate president (after midnight) and restore the government the people voted for. It's an attempt to preserve democracy.

IT IS about Muslims being invaded there are longer running presidents and regimes like the tigre who commit genocide and no one says a thing or try to over through or invade them; why a Muslim country and why this one in particular. Is it because they cant defend themselves, these kuffar we see what they do in Somalia, they have no business invading another Muslim country.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
IT IS about Muslims being invaded there are longer running presidents and regimes like the tigre who commit genocide and no one says a thing or try to over through or invade them; why a Muslim country and why this one in particular. Is it because they cant defend themselves, these kuffar we see what they do in Somalia, they have no business invading another Muslim country.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but this is an action being taken by countries who neighbour The Gambia. Simply put, this isn't a western intervention, this is an intervention by west African countries to ensure that the elected president of Gambia after midnight, takes office as was democratically decided.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but this is an action being taken by countries who neighbour The Gambia. Simply put, this isn't a western intervention, this is an intervention by west African countries to ensure that the elected president of Gambia after midnight, takes office as was democratically decided.

The West doesnt have to invade when they have those dumb black slaves to do it for them, just like they did Somalia. I dont care whether they neighbour Gambia or not they have no business invading that country.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The West doesnt have to invade when they have those dumb black slaves to do it for them, just like they did Somalia. I dont care whether they neighbour Gambia or not they have no business invading that country.

Even when the West isn't involved they'll blame the West.
:heh:

You people are so dogmatic it's insane! This man violated the election in which he accepted to partake in. He lost and has to recede power by midnight but that's not going to happen as he declared a state of emergency and for what?! He must give up power as the people have demanded in the election.

When you put it that way... I'm beginning to hope that Gambia wins this. This would be a bigger embarrassment then when pretty much all the Arabs tried and failed to invade Israel.

That wasn't really an embarrassment to be honest. Judging by the circumstances at the time, a swift victory for the Juden was an inevitability.

Now this on the other hand would be a colossal f*ck up of epic proportions.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
That wasn't really an embarrassment to be honest. Judging by the circumstances at the time, a swift victory for the Juden was an inevitability.

It was a massive embarrassment! A single nation with a very small population defeated a much larger and combined force of Arabs who were supported by the Soviet Union. Israel only had support from the Americans via military equipment. Their victory was as a consequence to their superior military mind.

You people are so dogmatic it's insane! This man violated the election in which he accepted to partake in. He lost and has to recede power by midnight but that's not going to happen as he declared a state of emergency and for what?! He must give up power as the people have demanded in the election.

It is the Wests fault because these dumb bantus cant fart in their own land without the white mans says so.

You speak as if the Child of Iblees that is the West isn't worthy of such suspicions. The global chaos of the last 300 years (especially last 100yrs) has been set into motion by them. I would blame the tsunami on them if I could; the devils.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It is the Wests fault because these dumb bantus cant fart in their own land without the white mans says so.

What the f*ck are you talking about?! :faysalwtf:

This has nothing to do with the west! This is an intervention that was mandated by Ecowas (economic community of west African states). They haven't even decided if they should invade the damn country.

You do realise that these countries hold an interest in Gambia and cannot allow some retarded dictator (who claimed to have the cure for AIDS) to f*ck about and destabilise the region? Not everything is revolved around the west!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't know if you're aware of this, but this is an action being taken by countries who neighbour The Gambia.
Or in this case neighbours of those who neighbour the neighbouring country Senegal and its neighbours and their neighbours..
africa-nO.jpg

Gambia the clitoris of Senegal is half the size of Djibouti.. less than half but still..
:damn::damn::damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending