Alone in the woods with a man or a bear

Would you rather be alone in the woods with a Man or Bear, and why

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Ice Cream Eating GIF

How girls think bears act in the woods

Yaraye

VIP
I don’t think the likelihood of a man being secluded in a forest with a woman being murderous or r&pey being that low tbh. I freak out if I’m walking at night or late evening and a man is behind me on a dark and empty street. My mind goes to the worst places. Sadly, stranger men are dangerous to women, but depending on his build and height and if I have a weapon or if I was to get a big branch that I can use ect I might have a chance to win. I’d be in attack mode the moment I see the man and could plan a way to get him by surprise if he’s coming after me ect. A bear? I wouldn’t even know where to begin.

Call me delusional but I believe if I’m quick enough, know how to hide and set a trap for him, i could get him. I’d have to plan it out but I can’t do that with a feral animal that had the predatory instincts 10x that of a man.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If i were a women , id go for the most docile type of bear. If it was a polar bear tho , id take a human. Polar bear you might as well say your shahada and pray its quick.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
If i were a women , id go for the most docile type of bear. If it was a polar bear tho , id take a human. Polar bear you might as well say your shahada and pray its quick.
You can’t pick what bear or what man as it just ruins the question, could be any type of bear or man as it’s completely random. That’s why I think thinking logically is key here you are almost certainly dead if you encounter like 90% of bears (save for spectacled bears) no matter the scenario, more so for women on average.

A man on the other hand, would probably not even do much but let’s go with the extreme crowd and say most men if left alone with a woman will become psychopaths, a woman could still fare a greater chance at survival against someone who’s strength is at least human and hence a lot easier to deal with

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
You guys are absolutely NUTS if you want to go against a bear, you europeans have no clue what that 600 pound pure muscle can do to a human that thing will Kill you no mercy and it can and will climb up a tree. Must be a joke poll, who even created such a question really.

there is no such thing as a docile bear and if you find one it will be some Panda that will still go mad and can potentially kill you. We are talking about real bears so it goes like this Black, grizzly then Polar Bear. But ngl Grizzly is more dangerous, that thing was Built to kill Mammals in a temperate climate

A bear, no explanation needed:draketf:
Respectfully speaking, you are a dokon and need to reconsider I really hope your joking for your safety

For you men that are appalled at women's fear of men;

According to the World Health Organisation, 1 in 3 women has experienced some form of sexual abuse/physical abuse at the hands of a man.

If you're ever curious, ask any girl/woman in your life how men have approached or treated her. Ranging from catcalling, sexual harassment to abuse (phyical, sexual, emotional) You'll quickly learn why most girls/women don't want to be alone with a strange man, alone, anywhere.

Last edited:
The average man isn't THAT strong. Have you people been outside?? I'm sure you could drop kick a good number of em if you put your mind to it.
:drakekidding:
Bears are fast with a crazy bite force, you can't fight them off or outrun them (grizzlies). I'll take my chances with a human, thank you!

Trending

Latest posts