Nigerian warship heads for Gambia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Gambia's powerful 900 man military will stop any foreign army battalion that tries to depose based Jammeh

:fittytousand:

VixR

Veritas
Since when have African countries given a shit that some dictator in another country clings to power?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Did you people not read my post? My nigga Jammeh got a military of only 900 men kkkkkk. My subclan could invade Gambia.

:dead:

VixR

Veritas
This is geopolitical decision, the descision to invade is propelled by the need to avoid a drawn out civil war like Somalia (the butt of every joke).
If proven successful, I could see this being a good developmental stride for the African region, regional accountability. European countries, despite sovereignty, can't do things like this anymore, bc they're kept in check by neighboring countries who's interests intertwine, or are affected by their antics. Also, I like that they're taking this into their own hands instead of calling for Western powers to come fix it for them.

On the other hand, it could also be an epic fail.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Did you people not read my post? My nigga Jammeh got a military of only 900 men kkkkkk. My subclan could invade Gambia.

I though you was fucking about until I looked it up and saw this:

"Army. The Gambian National Army (GNA) had a strength of 1,000 personnel in 2013 (900 from the GNA, 100 from the Gambian Air Force)."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_Gambia

Fam, the metropolitan police could invade that damn country!
:heh:

If proven successful, I could see this being a good developmental stride for the African region, regional accountability. European countries, despite sovereignty, can't do things like this anymore, bc they're kept in check by neighboring countries who's interests intertwine, or are affected by their antics. Also, I like that they're taking this into their own hands instead of calling for Western powers to come fix it for them.

On the other hand, it could also be an epic fail.

This. If successful it will set a precedent, it could be a good thing.

Horta who gives Nigeria the right to invade another country? Mr. Yahya should send a crew of 10 men to assassinate Buhari and the other since he stands no chance otherwise.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Horta who gives Nigeria the right to invade another country? Mr. Yahya should send a crew of 10 men to assassinate Buhari and the other since he stands no chance otherwise.

I don't think he can afford to send 10 men away at this time:mjlol:

Ecowas (Economic community of west african states) has mandated Senegal to spearhead the military intervention with approval from UN.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
This man accepted the election and then rejected the results. He deserves to be removed from power. African leaders need to realise that they can't trample on democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.