New wave of Somali video vixen

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
You're acting like other men don't say the same thing about women as Somali men. :drakewtf:

If you're attracted to other races that's fine. Just know that you're pretty much an outsider to the community when you do go to the other side.
Nah, you guys are quickly taking on the worst elements of Black American culture as your own; calling Somali women es and s at every turn, demeaning them.

All I'm saying is, it isn't typically within a woman's inclination to fight you on your constant, railing negativity of her. And if she's even remotely okayish-looking, she will find that refreshing (unfortunately) appreciation of her elsewhere, whatever form it takes. And it'll be preferable to her, because, simply speaking, women need to feel cherished.

It isn't rocket science, but :mybusiness:

Nah, you guys are quickly taking on the worst elements of Black American culture as your own; calling Somali women es and s at every turn, demeaning them.

All I'm saying is, it isn't typically within a woman's inclination to fight you on your constant, railing negativity of her. And if she's even remotely okayish-looking, she will find that refreshing (unfortunately) appreciation of her elsewhere, whatever form it takes. And it will be preferable to her, because, simply speaking, women need to feel cherished.

It isn't rocket science, but :mybusiness:
I appreciate you. :mjkkk:

This is an estimated analysis, of course if you want a certificated study then I will have to survey every somali girl in my area, my opinion is rather based on observation.

No not really, I don't really mess with somali chicks like that irl, I already have enough deal with in terms of my hoyo and other female relatives.

So in other words, you are the psycho who stalks the neighbourhood's girls and makes stories of them creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending