New wave of Somali video vixen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That Somali girl in the video was sitting on the chair the whole time. Why do you guys love degrading Somali women? I see this a common theme on this website.
SMH.:comeon:
She's degrading herself by placing herself in that position besides there's nothing degrading about anything I said, I'm merely calling a spade a spade.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
She's degrading herself by placing herself in that position besides there's nothing degrading about anything I said, I'm merely calling a spade a spade.

Your comment was directed at all Somali women and not that one girl in the video. You cannot just group all Somali girls in one category just because of the actions of one Somali girl.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your comment was directed at all Somali women and not that one girl in the video. You cannot just group all Somali girls in one category just because of the actions of one Somali girl.
What's your take on Somali girls in music videos & shaking their bodies for the masses to enjoy?

Personally I would love to see more Somali video vixens..the more we see those breasts & ass the better I say, what say you?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It was mainly African American or Caribbean women who were video vixens, I'm glad Somali girls are stepping up & putting their assets on display bless em

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
What's your take on Somali girls in music videos & shaking their bodies for the masses to enjoy?

Personally I would love to see more Somali video vixens..the more we see those breasts & ass the better I say, what say you?

I don't believe that any women should be sexually exploiting herself in a video. However, it is her choice to do so, and I have no right to call her names nor degrade her. Why do you think it's okay to call her names?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

I would also like to see more Somali men get off the streets and stop selling hashish you know.

No I have said this before 99.9 percent of somali girls in my area get down with Madows like this in the video, one time I even saw a bantu walking outside with three somali girls in a nightclub outside Detroit.

I don't care because unless she is my sister or mother, I dont pay attention to what these dhillios do nowadays.

VixR

Veritas
:zhqjlmx: He said wallahi, didn't he? :ftw9nwa:

Lemme guess, that one video's the "wave"?

There're very few music videos out there I've seen featuring Somali girls, yet here you're kickin up a storm lol. Even so, what's it to you? The best ones, IMO, are as follows, the ones most tastefully done, the legends:

No I have said this before 99.9 percent of somali girls in my area get down with Madows like this in the video, one time I even saw a bantu walking outside with three somali girls in a nightclub outside Detroit.

I don't care because unless she is my sister or mother, I dont pay attention to what these dhillios do nowadays.

99.9 !!!!!!where did you pull this percentage from? .............. You are the type of men who says when a girl rejected him.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't believe that any women should be sexually exploiting herself in a video. However, it is her choice to do so, and I have no right to call her names nor degrade her. Why do you think it's okay to call her names?
I don't call them names if anything I applaud them, they're queens, they're sharing their beautiful body with the world, they're brave indeed, they deserve medals.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

There're very few music videos out there I've seen featuring Somali girls, yet here you're kickin up a storm lol. Even so, what's it to you? The best ones, IMO, are as follows, the ones most tastefully done, the legends:
I want to see more video's of hot Somali chicks shaking that money maker xaaaaax

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The time is not far when we as Somali men will refer to Somali women as es & s just like the black culture.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

:ftw9nwa:

VixR

Veritas
The time is not far when we as Somali men will refer to Somali women as es & s just like the black culture.
:zhqjlmx: Go ahead.:zhqjlmx:

If you haven't noticed, the typical female response to that kind of thing is to shutdown and flee. I see it happening a lot. Too many Somali guys out here are already turning into African American prototypes. The only difference is, it manifests differently with the women because Somali girls have a world of options African American women tend not to, so they're dating out in droves, whether it be reverts, cadaans, or even madows.

I've never seen a guy love touching walls as much as Usher. :dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

If you haven't noticed, the typical female response to that kind of thing is to shutdown and flee. I see it happening a lot. Too many Somali guys out here are already turning into African American prototypes. The only difference is, it manifests differently with the women because Somali girls have a world of options African American women tend not to, so they're dating out in droves, whether it be reverts, cadaans, or even madows.

You're acting like other men don't say the same thing about women as Somali men. :drakewtf:

If you're attracted to other races that's fine. Just know that you're pretty much an outsider to the community when you do go to the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.