New wave of Somali video vixen

Status
Not open for further replies.
99.9 !!!!!!where did you pull this percentage from? .............. You are the type of men who says when a girl rejected him.
This is an estimated analysis, of course if you want a certificated study then I will have to survey every somali girl in my area, my opinion is rather based on observation.

No not really, I don't really mess with somali chicks like that irl, I already have enough deal with in terms of my hoyo and other female relatives.

:zhqjlmx: Go ahead.:zhqjlmx:

If you haven't noticed, the typical female response to that kind of thing is to shutdown and flee. I see it happening a lot. Too many Somali guys out here are already turning into African American prototypes. The only difference is, it manifests differently with the women because Somali girls have a world of options African American women tend not to, so they're dating out in droves, whether it be reverts, cadaans, or even madows.

African American women actually base their sexuality on big booties, somali women don't/ Like I said racial loyalty is some funny shit, even some mali boys I know are dealing with Arab girls.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Naaftan camal waa rageedi honestly I wouldn't mind having a friend like him. After getting brains from one of his family members in the kitchen I'll just tell him that we were just eating cookies & drinking milk kkkkk

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
This is an estimated analysis, of course if you want a certificated study then I will have to survey every somali girl in my area, my opinion is rather based on observation.

No not really, I don't really mess with somali chicks like that irl, I already have enough deal with in terms of my hoyo and other female relatives.
So your so call study is based on your own experience. Sorry, those are not stat's you are talking out of your bumhole sir. Leave Somali girl alone I get it they are not your cup of tea good. Now run along.

Status
Not open for further replies.