New wave of Somali video vixen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
You're acting like other men don't say the same thing about women as Somali men. :drakewtf:

If you're attracted to other races that's fine. Just know that you're pretty much an outsider to the community when you do go to the other side.
Hold up! Why is okay for you guys to go outside of your race and you come back to the Somali community? Stop with the double standards mate.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hold up! Why is okay for you guys to go outside of your race and you come back to the Somali community? Stop with the double standards mate.
One is doing the using the other is being used in other words one is the master & the other is the slave that's being mounted.

No double standards here, the men are also out. I don't see any mixed couples coming to community events. They usually go alone.

Nigga said we don't have to tell nobody what we do after the party I promise I'm saying wallahi :ftw9nwa:

What's your take on Somali girls being on music videos displaying their bodies to the masses?
As this is in London I can guarantee you she didn't walk down the street like that. To the Europeans in this thread, London alone has more of a Somali population than you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.