Johnny vs Tariq Nasheed

Tarigg got cooked by Johnny to the point he started to ask if Johnny supports reparations. Tarigg was begging for Johnny approval.

What did you dislike about this Debate that they had?
Johnny was acting like a real life reincarnation of the twitter incel dark NN fake accounts that are racist against mathows I bet “Johnny” made a twitter troll account in the past lmao. Dude lives in Arizona which has some of the chillest non ghetto mathows. I was just out there in phoenix like 1 month ago lol.

At this point, they're attempting to illegalize being Somali.
Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

Doesn't matter, he's not one of us and will never be one of us even if he calls himself Somali and puts the flag in his name. He was calling himself Habesha last year when he was passing himself off as a respectable person and then switched to Somali when it was time to be a degenerate.

He's currently bootyclapping for yahuuds and said children in Gaza should die and you're putting him on here. Wtf.

Doesn't matter, he's not one of us and will never be one of us even if he calls himself Somali and puts the flag in his name. He was calling himself Habesha last year when he was passing himself off as a respectable person and then switched to Somali when it was time to be a degenerate.

He's currently bootyclapping for yahuuds and said children in Gaza should die and you're putting him on here. Wtf.

I wonder what Tariq did to get into Puffys mo money more problems video 👀

1716292012207.png

Johnny is a clown though how does reparations concern him or any Somalis? I always wonder why Somalis end up on Tatiw when they he will just be a ciyaal and start mocking famine Somali features etc. he then uses as clcikvait for his followers.

Last edited:

Trending