Mudulood to start offensive this week

Talk is cheap yh, facts say it was HSM who set up Turksom. They opened their doors the same year he left the presidency @Roorigeg. The people of xamar loved Farmajo daacnimo and somalinimo not like you have been doing since he lost the seat qabiilnimo. "Ar Farmaajo ii geeya was coined there". The demonstrations under Sh.Shariif by the ppl in xamar was for him, by somalinimo. Gtfo with the bs your pedling, he didn't move an inch. What the f did he build the army you're lauding him for when all he did in five years was fighting Member states instead of the khawaarij? And yh, the link of the Xaaji saleeban odayaal is old news. They already in prison.
I was xamar back in 2017 and ppl genuinely liked him and thought he would move the country up a step. I even was hoping for massive change. Little did they know he would waste 5 years fighting FMS leaders and not moving an inch against shabaab

Also I see this fake lie peddling around about farmaajo and Turkish trained troops. Sheihk shariif established Turkish- Somalia friendship in 2011 and Hassan sheihk signed the deal of them training some of our troops as well as opening a base in Mogadishu. Farmaajo just inherited that process. He did not come up with the initiative. Same way HSM inherited the Eritrean troops from former president and did not come up with the idea

Talk is cheap yh, facts say it was HSM who set up Turksom. They opened their doors the same year he left the presidency @Roorigeg. The people of xamar loved Farmajo daacnimo and somalinimo not like you have been doing since he lost the seat qabiilnimo. "Ar Farmaajo ii geeya was coined there". The demonstrations under Sh.Shariif by the ppl in xamar was for him, by somalinimo. Gtfo with the bs your pedling, he didn't move an inch. What the f did he build the army you're lauding him for when all he did in five years was fighting Member states instead of the khawaarij? And yh, the link of the Xaaji saleeban odayaal is old news. They already in prison.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SNA take over gal - Libaax in galgaduud. Roughly 10km from Galcad which is HSM ancestral hometown

6D937FBB-A548-4F65-8C45-FD276E9AAFF2.png

Last edited:
That guy is lying. Ina nuur aduunyo is actually in Xamar as we speak. A warsangeli friend of mine, saw him Guryasamo in Shangani tonight. Bud bud mala tagin yet but they are in Gal libaax.
Yeah budbud sounds cap. Gal libaax is where they are right now. I’m predicting Galcad town is being captured today though

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
That guy is lying. Ina nuur aduunyo is actually in Xamar as we speak. A warsangeli friend of mine, saw him Guryasamo in Shangani tonight. Bud bud mala tagin yet but they are in Gal libaax.
Shabab dug rows of trenches all around Budbud. When they reach Budbud we will know just by the number of casualties

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I believe the best solution right now would be anti khwarji propaganda and facilities to deradicalize the youth/men,there are alot of al shabab sympathizers in mogadishu and other areas

Trending