Mudulood to start offensive this week

I just got off the phone to my cousin who is a high ranking SNA soilder who stated 27th division( pretty much reer middle shabelle soilders) and danab are getting ready to clear the balcad - jowhar road this week and Adan yabaal will be liberated very soon IA. After this, middle shabelle will be completely free from AS. Guled wiliq also posted this as well on twitter.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I just got off the phone to my cousin who is a high ranking SNA soilder who stated 27th division( pretty much reer middle shabelle soilders) and danab are getting ready to clear the balcad - jowhar road this week and Adan yabaal will be liberated very soon IA. After this, middle shabelle will be completely free from AS. Guled wiliq also posted this as well on twitter.

My friend and my nephew General Koronto is here in Virginia DC for medical reasons, he would started Abgaal operations long time ago, May be when he goes back.

98EB97FC-79B2-467F-A2B9-8E251F3ED711.png

It’s kicking off mandem @bidenkulaha @Rationale @convincation

AMISOM will also participate in this campaign for real this time.
This offensive in middle shabelle was meant to start few weeks ago but there was disputes between abgaal heavyweights which delayed it. Many generals and politicians reached cadale tonight though. Offensive starting from there. ATMIS have to contribute to these otherwise HSM has to say something about their departure out of our country

This offensive in middle shabelle was meant to start few weeks ago but there was disputes between abgaal heavyweights which delayed it. Many generals and politicians reached cadale tonight though. Offensive starting from there. ATMIS have to contribute to these otherwise HSM has to say something about their departure out of our country
ATMIS is useless, let's show the world how useless they're by liberating the land they couldn't in a decade.