BREAKING NEWS Mudulood to start offensive this week

Jungle

VIP
You clowns aint even rate the dozens of meyd put down in Mahadaay :heh:. Abgaal Cismaan nasabka ah ii kuwa sheegatada waxaa u malehaa maanta ine sheegatada ka badanyahiin nasabka. @convincation :mjkkk: who i think aint seen it might damn near be the only nigga im sure is really abgaal and my good brudda @Woke1.4rm.Shibis who slowed down MUDULOOD

@Prince of HS you are a joker, that clown @Bapo literally said where tf ceel dheere buraale, never heard of it n you go to him its ok im not bothered about if you abgaal sheegad aslong as you on my side basically is what you said. Sow Buraale Muse ma tihid? Lol

@Rationale you the yabar maxamed caroone farax, said it before as you know in the 'og waa daroodka ugu liito' thread. Ya left n come back.

Period recently where convnctn, woke n myself which was the only reer mudul was the strongest period imo tbh

You clowns aint even rate the dozens of meyd put down in Mahadaay :heh:. Abgaal Cismaan nasabka ah ii kuwa sheegatada waxaa u malehaa maanta ine sheegatada ka badanyahiin nasabka. @convincation :mjkkk: who i think aint seen it might damn near be the only nigga im sure is really abgaal and my good brudda @Woke1.4rm.Shibis who slowed down MUDULOOD

@Prince of HS you are a joker, that clown @Bapo literally said where tf ceel dheere buraale, never heard of it n you go to him its ok im not bothered about if you abgaal sheegad aslong as you on my side basically is what you said. Sow Buraale Muse ma tihid? Lol

@Rationale you the yabar maxamed caroone farax, said it before as you know in the 'og waa daroodka ugu liito' thread. Ya left n come back.

Period recently where convnctn, woke n myself which was the only reer mudul was the strongest period imo tbh
Woaah Calm down :damedamn:

I was gonna add pictures to the thread about the agoonyar macawiisley who killed dozens of AS but it’s said something about it being too large to ‘process’. I made this thread sxb the one time I tried replying and felt like it was too long I’m a sheegato? the Bapo user Gave a full abtirsi so I just gave him benefit of doubt considering he sounds like he isn’t fully aware of every single village in S/dhexe. I admit I should have patterned him for disrespecting the town but putting up a sheegato act for almost 5 months is quite tiring don’t you think?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

Just been busy brother. I only hop on the site for 5 minutes quickly scroll and hop back off. I had a lot of uni coursework I had to get done before I came back home for the holidays so I haven’t seen the last few posts on this thread
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bapo

AJ

Am I supposed to be scouring Facebook and Twitter for news all day? I don’t even have accounts on there so anything I hear is from my parents or this site. Also that ceeldheere thing, I don’t know any small town, especially one where I am not from. Thought it was a Xawaadle town with the way Sahal was speaking. It is perfectly normal not to know everything. I have a life thank you, I’m not like you who is obsessed with qabiil whether it’s your own or someone else’s. Seek help.

Trending