Mudulood to start offensive this week

How long do you think until the region is AS free ?
Both Ceeldheer and xaradhere should be free by end of this week latest. They already fled xaradhere town this morning apparently. The last major town under AS then would be ceelbuur So I’m saying give it a month/month half for the entire Galmudug to be AS free

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Both Ceeldheer and xaradhere should be free by end of this week latest. They already fled xaradhere town this morning apparently. The last major town under AS then would be ceelbuur So I’m saying give it a month/month half for the entire Galmudug to be AS free
@SPMLegend take notes sxb. They putting in work while jubbaland still sitting on their ass' :francis:

@SPMLegend take notes sxb. They putting in work while jubbaland still sitting on their ass' :francis:

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Galcad, Xaradhere and Ceeldheer was captured today. This is pretty much near the end of this thread as all mudulood important towns are clear from Shabaab. Still the waceysle countryside they are present but no more towns

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
AUN Colonel Shataqeey. Taliyaha Guutada 3aad ee Qeybta 27aad Wax aan ka sheego ma aqano. Sarkaal aad iyo aad nugu qiimo badnaay.

World

VIP
so where are the thousands of al shabab and their weapons at? have they surrendered? they just kept retreating until they lost all territory without putting up a fight with all they’ve got left.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
so where are the thousands of al shabab and their weapons at? have they surrendered? they just kept retreating until they lost everything without putting up a fight with all they’ve got left.
Probably fled too Ceelbuur their final stronghold in GM

so where are the thousands of al shabab at? have they surrendered?
All of the officials fled the state altogether apparently couple weeks back and the regular soilders fled to ceelbuur district and just mursade deegans in general. There’s gonna be a heavy battle in that town I’m sure of it

Agoonyar have been knee deep in Hiraan. Sometimes when speaking to my uncles on the phone, they be telling me how Jalalaqsi market is the closest one to them :mjlaugh:
kkkkk i don't want to ruin your thread so dont start shit here. Before jalalaqsi and Qoryaale you need to recapture Xalfooley in Ceelbaraf from Hawadle. Shaaw is a caloofi gaalecel village close to the border west of fiidow wich is hawadle and baadiccade. We meet gaaljecel in kiligi shiinaha inside middle shabelle after Fiidow When we liberate west Hirshabelle you will known abou the Hawadle west of the river from Buuloburde to Jowhar

Shabaaab are in Xawaadley and moobileen side west of the river despite using NISA and haramcad and drones against them.

Except Buurweyn fiidow and Jimbley are mixed Fiidow xawaadle and baadicade. Shaw is west of Fiidow. Xalfooley is behind Qoryaale the last village in Hiiraan so take back first your Xalfoooley before claiming Hiiraan 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230115-014334.jpg
    Screenshot_20230115-014334.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 42
These Agoonyare kids from qurbaha dont know shit about this. This is agoonyar group confirmed they lost xalfooley and Mureyste wich is between Xalfooley and ceelbaraf to XL. Waaba dhaafnay xalfooley 🤣🤣

Another xl deegaans you will hear sooon after the liberation of budbud we have Galcad yare ex waceysle they captured Galcad weyne wich is still waceysle. Look their words "Xalfooley gacan kuma jirto" " "Waa la hiiraameeyay" xl aa beero ka sameystey ceelbaraf. I will leave here bc i don't wanna ruin this thread

Buraale is a agoonyar subclan who lost huge lands to Hassan Muuse of Cali madaxweyne

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230117-144931.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117-144931.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20230117-145013.jpg
    Screenshot_20230117-145013.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 51
Harti abgaal have lost the most soldiers in this offensive without a doubt and mostly in wacbuudhan land and some in hiraan. Sizeable number of the soldiers in east galgaduud also faan badan ma naqano:mjkkk:
Harti Abgaal lost the most soilders to Shabaab since 2007. 4 harti soilders died in one day in Hiraan few months back. I’m certainly against this though and hope no more harti soilders aren’t sent anywhere that isn’t our lands. No more charity work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Harti Abgaal lost the most soilders to Shabaab since 2007. 4 harti soilders died in one day in Hiraan few months back. I’m certainly against this though and hope no more harti soilders aren’t sent anywhere that isn’t our lands. No more charity work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do u mean by harti soilders should only be send to their own lands, if you join the army it is your duty to fight in every region in somalia. With that mentality of yours somalia will never prosper

Trending