Mudane Trump hasn't banned SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Yes I am Muslim.

Being muslim and liking arabs aren't mutually exclusive. I dislike them because of their hatred towards black people. I like to read on things happening around the world and the stuff these savages do to Africans till this day is absolutely sickening.

So you would hate our prophet and the sahaba? Not accusing or anything. Just want to find your opinion.

Do you see a difference between Khaleej and other Arabs or do you dislike them equally?

Loool all the other news reports I've seen included Somaliland in it :pachah1:

Does that mean NBC has officially recognized SL? :chrisfreshhah:

So you would hate our prophet and the sahaba? Not accusing or anything. Just want to find your opinion.

Do you see a difference between Khaleej and other Arabs or do you dislike them equally?
Lol what kind of stupid question is that. Why on earth would I hate on our prophet (pbuh) and the sahaba when they tried to civilise these savages and make them stop their barbaric ways.
They might've succeeded with their generation, but arabs today are probably on par with the kafir quraish for their savagery.

I dont distinguish between arabs of any kind. Even the levantine ones who aren't really arab have obviously completely assimilated so their behaviour is the same .

When I said I like to read about what's happening around the word, I was actually thinking of something I've read on Libyans and how when their government collapsed, they took to the streets to round up black people to beat and humiliate before executing them.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Lol what kind of stupid question is that. Why on earth would I hate on our prophet (pbuh) and the sahaba when they tried to civilise these savages and make them stop their barbaric ways.
They might've succeeded with their generation, but arabs today are probably on par with the kafir quraish for their savagery.

I dont distinguish between arabs of any kind. Even the levantine ones who aren't really arab have obviously completely assimilated so their behaviour is the same .

When I said I like to read about what's happening around the word, I was actually thinking of something I've read on Libyans and how when their government collapsed, they took to the streets to round up black people to beat and humiliate before executing them.

Okay, I see. So the idea is based on you reading sensationalist media pieces that pick up on every bad Arab story right?

So do you dislike Syrians, Palestinians, Yemeni's etc. who accepted Somalis and married into them?

Okay, I see. So the idea is based on you reading sensationalist media pieces that pick up on every bad Arab story right?

So do you dislike Syrians, Palestinians, Yemeni's etc. who accepted Somalis and married into them?
Its not sensationalist news sxb. This was a reputable publication. I will find it for you when I can.

I'm not one of those pan African people but when the treat other Africans like dogs but slightly humanize Somalis, that isn't good enough. I know some Somalis don't want to be associated with blacks, but I will look out for Africans best interest against others, even if its for the simple reason that we share a continent.

To say that just because they might've treated us like humans and were ever so kind to marry us, we'll turn a blind eye to that african guy getting tortured is pathetic.

TheLibertarianQuiche

To say that just because they might've treated us like humans and were ever so kind to marry us, we'll turn a blind eye to that african guy getting tortured is pathetic.

I never said that.

1. When I say sensationalist media, ileen people die all the time. While its not great as you say: the media target stories from Arab nations. Did you hear about this anti-black movement in Sth Africa that kidnapps kids and burn them in a metal box. The ultra-nationalistic cucks out there in every country
2. While I'm not ever going to justify the story you said about Libya. Black African's were Ghaddafi's biggest supporters when shit got real, in his last days they were going around in squads killing Libyans while being paid for their services by Ghaddafi. When the tables turned so did the situation. But it was wrong for Libyans to generalise and kill any black they saw.
3. Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Yemenis don't discriminate against anyone to the best of my knowledge. They generally peace-loving people that are/have suffering the same situation as we did.
4. Isn't it better to look closer to home and crackdown on Kenyan racism against Somalis and not on a few cases of non-Khaleej racism.

Khaleej bad, non-khaleej good. Thats my opinion but some could always be good people and not the vast majority could be bad.

Bohol

VIP
Arabs have bad and good people like everyone, but their racists outnumber the good.
For some reason many of them are insidious. I agree we should not overlook their
treatment of African people, if any of us were in that situation they would properly
treat us same.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Arabs have bad and good people like everyone, but their racists outnumber the good.
For some reason many of them are insidious. I agree we should not overlook their
treatment of African people, if any of us were in that situation they would properly
treat us same.

No.

Khaleej bad, non-Khaleej good.

Bohol

VIP
@TheLibertarianQuiche Add Libyans they are the biggest torturers and rapers of poor African immigrants going past their country
on the way to Europe. Gaddafi kept their inner animal locked but since he was gone they showed their true colours.

I never said that.

1. When I say sensationalist media, ileen people die all the time. While its not great as you say: the media target stories from Arab nations. Did you hear about this anti-black movement in Sth Africa that kidnapps kids and burn them in a metal box. The ultra-nationalistic cucks out there in every country
2. While I'm not ever going to justify the story you said about Libya. Black African's were Ghaddafi's biggest supporters when shit got real, in his last days they were going around in squads killing Libyans while being paid for their services by Ghaddafi. When the tables turned so did the situation. But it was wrong for Libyans to generalise and kill any black they saw.
3. Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians, Yemenis don't discriminate against anyone to the best of my knowledge. They generally peace-loving people that are/have suffering the same situation as we did.
4. Isn't it better to look closer to home and crackdown on Kenyan racism against Somalis and not on a few cases of non-Khaleej racism.

Khaleej bad, non-khaleej good. Thats my opinion but some could always be good people and not the vast majority could be bad.
Yes the media focus's on them but they didn't conjure up the story. They merely highlighted it.
Also I did hear those stories because I read about the world not just the arab world.

Don't get me wrong, as a muslim I obviously sympathies with the plight of the people in those countries but when it comes to standing with them or against them in terms of their treatment of black people, then if course I will be against them.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Yes the media focus's on them but they didn't conjure up the story. They merely highlighted it.
Also I did hear those stories because I read about the world not just the arab world.

Don't get me wrong, as a muslim I obviously sympathies with the plight of the people in those countries but when it comes to standing with them or against them in terms of their treatment of black people, then if course I will be against them.

Alright but don't bunch all people together. Many if not most Arab nationalities have nothing against blacks or Somali people.

Bohol

VIP
I also forgot to add Iraq. Sad documentary, later the man in the suit speaking at 0:46
(Iraqi black leader) was assasinated. If you think Arabs are nice people you are mistaken.
Racism in all forms is very prevalent in the Arab world, even the Arab children are taught
to be racist.

Black People Are Still Viewed As "Inferior Slaves" In Iraq

TheLibertarianQuiche

I also forgot to add Iraq. Sad documentary, later the man in the suit speaking at 0:46
(Iraqi black leader) was assasinated. If you think Arabs are nice people you are mistaken.
Racism in all forms is very prevalent in the Arab world, even the Arab children are taught
to be racist.

Black People Are Still Viewed As "Inferior Slaves" In Iraq

We've been doing the same to our bantu population.

Bohol

VIP
@TheLibertarianQuiche Not true. Most Somalis in real life are politically correct, when I was younger we had a Bantu maid and
some Bantu workers at the shop. I have never said to them hey slave or stuff like that.

Besides Arabs are not against Bantus only but all Black people, even darker skinned
Bengalis, Indians etc are abused in the Middle East. This is the guy they assasinated (The
former Black leader of Iraq), he was lighter and more caucasian than most Somalis.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Why is it that certain communities worship Arabs? Do they actually think they have Arab daddies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts