Mudane Trump hasn't banned SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Somali issues are bigger than clan issues and no Somali can belong to a clan without being identified as a Somali person first. I think this fact escapes many demented and less intelligent folks who worship their clan god. For f*ck's sake, Somali lives are touched with these and if you have nothing good to offer, shut your mouth up and go to where your clan exclusively comes together. Majority here are Somalis from all clans and you guys need to respect your kinsmen. If you can not bring yourself to have that basic dignity, then by all means, meesha ku saxarooda.

Nasabnimadaa idiniku yar runtii for your conduct. Or may be you have some mental issues and we thought you were reasonable beings before.

I didn't realize this Merka dude inuu dulli sidan u yahay. Waraabe waaba mental waxoogaa.
No one mentioned qabiil though

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
dr-evil-right.gif

Lol.

Ethiopia will collapse into civil war in our lifetime and will be Balkanized into 4-5 nation states.

Somaliland won't get independence in this century ffs lol.

Ogaden will be claimed by the rightful owners, the oromo. :mjlaugh:
if ethopia is balkanised, America will give Ogaden to some other ethnic group (preferably Christian), just for the lolz:mjlol:

Bielsa

VIP

:siilaanyolaugh:

Laugh all you like and donate your caydh money to UKIP. Facts are facts.

We're not even that bothered about independence but I will see an independent Ogaden before you see an independent Somaliland

Bielsa

VIP
Ogaden will be claimed by the rightful owners, the oromo. :mjlaugh:
if ethopia is balkanised, America will give Ogaden to some other ethnic group (preferably Christian), just for the lolz:mjlol:

Your capital will still be Xamar no matter how much you sing God save the Queen

:russ:

Bielsa

VIP
Jigjiga sounds like a nice capital for the Republic of Oromia doesn't it:dabcasar:

Oromos are known for being neefs. They're the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia but being domesticated by 6%. Waa caqli nus sac.

Jigjiga is 95% Somali btw.

Hargeisa being the 2nd largest city in Somalia is commendable though :hemad:

Oromos are known for being neefs. They're the largest ethnic group in Ethiopia but being domesticated by 6%. Waa caqli nus sac.

Jigjiga is 95% Somali btw.

Hargeisa being the 2nd largest city in Somalia is commendable though :hemad:
the 6% are supported by the US though. otherwise they would've been eaten by the cannibal tribes long time ago.

as for the Oromos, Trump doesn't know them. the Christian ones need to be at the forefront of the Ogaden annexation, and with the help of trump, they'll take it in a day:lolbron:

wasn't dire dawa supposedly Somali before? and now it's mostly Oromo?

Bohol

VIP
kkkk funny thread. Even though I am from Somaliland, I am against white ass kissing that many Somalilanders suffer
from nowadays. It makes no sense supporting UKIP, they are a racist party that obviously won't fulfill their promise
of recognizing another Banana republic, but will just deport all Somalis or ban them from entering just like Trump did.

kkkk funny thread. Even though I am from Somaliland, I am against white ass kissing that many Somalilanders suffer
from nowadays. It makes no sense supporting UKIP, they are a racist party that obviously won't fulfill their promise
of recognizing another Banana republic, but will just deport all Somalis or ban them from entering just like Trump did.
listen mate, Britain first and also Somaliland first. :browtf:

if you don't agree, get the fock out of our country
efde4af56a08036362c890cec7df2ea7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts