Mudane Trump hasn't banned SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
that shows loyalty to (whatever the female version of mudane is) Elizabeth.
crack open that diana sxb View attachment 12527

Here comes the diana.

bday50.jpg

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I am the original somali, why would I hate myself. now get out of here, I cant stand your calaacal

If anyone is crying on this forum, its you sister.

You use this place to hide your insecurities about your banana republic not being recognised yet for the last 3 decades. How does it feel South Sudan got recognised before you? You keep speaking grandiose ideas about SL being a sovereign nation but in reality the current situation is only working in the interest of Xamar. When push comes to shove, Somalia and the AU can always put AMISOM in your state and you can't do anything about it legally because you're the same as us.

If you don't see Somalis as equals and see us as your enemy. Then a forum for peace-loving Somali people isn't for you.

waraabe

Your superior
If anyone is crying on this forum, its you sister.

You use this place to hide your insecurities about your banana republic not being recognised yet for the last 3 decades. How does it feel South Sudan got recognised before you? You keep speaking grandiose ideas about SL being a sovereign nation but in reality the current situation is only working in the interest of Xamar. When push comes to shove, Somalia and the AU can always put AMISOM in your state and you can't do anything about it legally because you're the same as us.

If you don't see Somalis as equals and see us as your enemy. Then a forum for peace-loving Somali people isn't for you.

you are derailing my thread. I don't care about punani state's relationship with xamar. You aren't my equal you c*nt. no stop always calaacaling on my threads.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
you are derailing my thread. I don't care about punani state's relationship with xamar. You aren't my equal you c*nt. no stop always calaacaling on my threads.

I'm not your equal?

This is some KKK/Apartheid/ Alt-Right booty-clapping shit.

Gerara here before I bust your huge ass.

Why do you hate Arabs.

Are you muslim?
Yes I am Muslim.

Being muslim and liking arabs aren't mutually exclusive. I dislike them because of their hatred towards black people. I like to read on things happening around the world and the stuff these savages do to Africans till this day is absolutely sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts