Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
IMG_1955.PNG

I made four £50 donations.

NBC News probably used a Wikipedia map.

Of course Somalialand is included.

I find it offensive you try to hide from this ban when you're the exact same as southern Somalians. Don't insult the intelligence of Trump.

waraabe

Your superior
NBC News probably used a Wikipedia map.

Of course Somalialand is included.

I find it offensive you try to hide from this ban when you're the exact same as southern Somalians. Don't insult the intelligence of Trump.

I said no calaacal from banned neighbours. We need a wall against Ethiopian illegals who are flooding our country.

lol the US recognize only Somalia. Just because some intern at one news station used a map and forgot to check it properly doesn't mean the USA or Trump suddenly recognizes Somaliland

Better luck next time

waraabe

Your superior
lol the US recognize only Somalia. Just because some intern at one news station used a map and forgot to check it properly doesn't mean the USA or Trump suddenly recognizes Somaliland

Better luck next time

which part of "no calaacal from our neighbours" don't you understand sxb

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Better luck next time

Lots of map circulating excluding SL. Can't all be a coincidence :lolbron:

This is just the beginning of what's to come.

Donald Trump is good friends with Pro-Somaliland Ukip leader Nigel Farage and will appoint well known Somaliland Advocate J Peter Pham as Undersecretary of State for Africa.

Somaliland will be recognized within Trump's presidency. :siilaanyosmile:

This is just the beginning of what's to come.

Donald Trump is good friends with Pro-Somaliland Ukip leader Nigel Farage and will appoint well known Somaliland Advocate J Peter Pham as Undersecretary of State for Africa.

Somaliland will be recognized within Trump's presidency. :siilaanyosmile:
Did you read Phams (only) report from 2011? I did, I can just say it hasn't aged like wine would :ayaanswag::siilaanyolaugh:

Did you read Phams (only) report from 2011? I did, I can just say it hasn't aged like wine would :ayaanswag::siilaanyolaugh:
Only report? Here's a report he did in 2012.

Recognition of Somaliland would be a most cost-effective means to ensure security in an otherwise troubled and problematic region. Moreover, at a time when “ungoverned spaces” have emerged as a major source of global concern, not least in this region of the world,it is deeply ironic that the international community should deny itself the opportunity to extend the reach of global governance in a way that would be beneficial both to itself, and to the people of Somaliland. For Africa, Somaliland’s recognition should not threaten a “Pandora’s box” of secessionist claims in other states. Instead it offers a means to positively change the incentives for better governance, not only for Somaliland, but also in south-central Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending