Mudane Trump hasn't banned SL

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe should show us screenshots of the checkout.

He just showed us what's in his cart lol
wallahi cadiim I donated to them. This is their confirmation email

2017-02-01.png

I will fundraise for UKIP during 18 may

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooool

Congrats @merka can I be your plus one at the White House correspondent dinner? :chrisfreshhah:

I needed a good laugh. Trump doesnt know the difference but I won't burst your bubble! :sass2:

VixR

Veritas
:dead::dead::dead:

What is UKIP?

This is the first time I've seen a map of Somalia with SL completely cut off like that, usually it retains the 7 shape with some dotted line distinguishing SL.

It looks so sad and lacks character.

What I'm saying is, without us, Somalia lacks character :mjpls:

:dead::dead::dead:

What is UKIP?

This is the first time I've seen a map of Somalia with SL completely cut off like that, usually it retains the 7 shape with some dotted line distinguishing SL.

It looks so sad and lacks character.

What I'm saying is, without us, Somalia lacks character :mjpls:
I actually kinda like this new look. Very sleek, very modern.

:siilaanyolaugh:

Merka, Why do you hang around Somalis if you are this insecure about your ethnicity? Can you differentiate Somali from clan? Have some deceny dude, meesha waad ku xaaraysaa.

Somali issues are bigger than clan issues and no Somali can belong to a clan without being identified as a Somali person first. I think this fact escapes many demented and less intelligent folks who worship their clan god. For f*ck's sake, Somali lives are touched with these and if you have nothing good to offer, shut your mouth up and go to where your clan exclusively comes together. Majority here are Somalis from all clans and you guys need to respect your kinsmen. If you can not bring yourself to have that basic dignity, then by all means, meesha ku saxarooda.

Nasabnimadaa idiniku yar runtii for your conduct. Or may be you have some mental issues and we thought you were reasonable beings before.

I didn't realize this Merka dude inuu dulli sidan u yahay. Waraabe waaba mental waxoogaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts