Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he's one breakdown away from isis or a mental penitentiary.

I shrugged off his first couple of fits in the beginning because I thought he was the sensitive easily offended type lol but this guy is legit obsessed.

He comes into threads that has nothing to do with him and act like we personally summoned him :mjlol:

Sounds like he's one breakdown away from isis or a mental penitentiary.

You like guys who did time in penitentiary, stop the pretense. You like guys with street creds. Infatuation with all things black in your earlier comment was a give away. And not that I oppose the good parts of the black culture, but just pointing out penitentiary time is credit earned with you.

As Dr. Phil often says the first step to help is admitting you have a problem.

Kudos for following your advise in posting the issues you had with religion. I thought my advise was sincere but I see you didn't like it.

VixR

Veritas
You like guys who did time in penitentiary, stop the pretense. You like guys with street creds. Infatuation with all things black in your earlier comment was a give away. And not that I oppose the good parts of the black culture, but just pointing out penitentiary time is credit earned with you.

Kudos for following your advise in posting the issues you had with religion. I thought my advise was sincere but I see you didn't like it.
Smh :snoop:
Let it go, man.

Lol the name calling or the general narcissism which is your "sincere advise"?

Yet, here you are talking to me for validation. Thanks for the funny rating :)

Abayo what's wrong with you??? Whats with the deep habbar? Why are you wishing death on people you've never meet

I don't even habbar the guy who nearly ran me over at red light like that let alone strangers on the internet who are commenting on the topic at hand. Which btw has nothing to do with you :dead:

Seek help

Lol the name calling or the general narcissism which is your "sincere advise"?

Oh come on now, you can't seriously solicit a crazy dude's opinion :Sutehja: But all things equal, me and you both crazy, my advise was neither. Just a reflection of how tired it gets for people to see the same topics posted by different people.

Particularly annoying is when someone admits they were lurkers and read the debates, yet post the same useless topic. So, naturally, my reply is to tell you "fine, go off the cliff and be happy".

I treat other non-Muslims differently whom I interact with in real life. They are genuine in their questions and I tell them what I know, if I don't, I refer them to sources they can read to their satisfaction. You guys on here aren't sincere.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I am just doing what a crazy person does tsk tsk. But glad you joined the chorus. It is fun I know.
You seem like the type that's deceptively courteous on the surface, but later you find the surprise center that deviates further than even the openly crass and ill-mannered types lol.

You seem like the type that's deceptively courteous on the surface, but later you find the surprise center that deviates further than even the openly crass and ill-mannered types lol.

Amen. Impressed that you figured me out to a T Vix.

Particularly annoying is when someone admits they were lurkers and read the debates, yet post the same useless topic. So, naturally, my reply is to tell you "fine, go off the cliff and be happy".
You're actually sick I made this thread for me. Nobody asked you to come on stop acting like we dragged you kicking and screaming on this thread. You could've scrolled past and kept it pushing.

You're actually sick I made this thread for me. Nobody asked you to come on stop acting like we dragged you kicking and screaming on this thread. You could've scrolled past and kept it pushing.

My mission is complete here and my idle time to my ride came to an end. My advise to you stands with no change --> Door on your left. EXIT.

Do you believe in a certain god? or just that there is a god? Just one god or multiple gods? Why do you believe in god?

Wow y'all are very triggered I can't ask questions about whether I believe in something that's been shoved down my throat for as long as I can remember. If you think I'm trolling it's very simple keep it pushing don't stop to leave stupid comments.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Hello everyone I've been a longtime lurker of Sspot. I've finally decided to join sspot officially after seeing many atheists on here and to ask a critical question. How did you leave Islam? You see over the past year I've been struggling to grapple with the fact that I'm feeling suffocated. Islam is not about choices it's about doing the impossible pleasing an unpleasable deity. I feel like I'm living a lie every time I go back to see my family wearing the hijab even though I'm dying inside. Fake pray when my mom asks me to pray. Instead of Allah addressing the way a man thinks of a woman and try to change that he instead brought the jilbaab down so women could cover themselves and make them undesirable to the eyes of men. That doesn't work rape is still a huge epidemic roughly 1400 years later. I recently attended a Southern Baptist Church service and it was so freeing! They preached about love and acceptance for all instead of the usual mosque services preaching about the 101 ways to enter hell fire. Do we really have such a narcissistic god that equating him with another god is worse than rape, murder, etc. My skin crawls when someone preaches to me about Islam and tells me I need to get back to Allah and start wearing the hijab. Hopefully we start a healthy discussion .

The most sublime says some have eyes yet they don't see some have ears yet they don't hear & some have hearts yet they don't understand such people are like cattle

:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending