Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
The most sublime says some have eyes yet they don't see some have ears yet they don't hear & some have hearts yet they don't understand such people are like cattle

:susp:
Warr dont insult the cattle like that saaxib.
:birdman:
Cattle know their creator.
And you skipped the last part of the ayah.
:mjpls:

Cukaash

Why don't you do the honour of finishing it off miise you're stingy with your dawah.
This one doesnt wanna see, hear, feel anything just as that ayah described.
She's a lost cause. Let her live her pathetic last years singing in a church and worshiping a human being like her.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This one doesnt wanna see, hear, feel anything just as that ayah described.
She's a lost cause. Let her live her pathetic last years singing in a church and worshiping a human being like her.
Are you forgetting that umar ibn al khattab & Khalid ibn al waliid almost killed the prophet & hated Islam while persecuting the Muslims before embracing Islam, Allah guides who he wills :ufdup:

Cukaash

Are you forgetting that umar ibn al khattab & Khalid ibn al waliid almost killed the prophet & hated Islam while persecuting the Muslims before embracing Islam, Allah guides who he wills :ufdup:
Dont compare Umar to this one.
He was not muslim before. Shes a murtad whose calling Allah narcissistic, hateful God.

But ayy take the honors saaxib.
Knock yourself out.

Leave it if you want but when the holy wars come just know that caucasian xians are coming for you too:siilaanyosmile:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This video was absolute bs,obviously allah would shield them from us and make them invisible to the naked eye,the whole purpose for them to be held was to stop them from creating mischief in the land and allah probably put in place certain adequate measures necessary to ensure that they evade human interference,and this is primarily for our own sake.If they were still here we would all be decimated by the sheer numbers and troublesome power of these people.This video was by far the most bland video i have come across and my mind was not intellectually stimulated rather i'm afraid that i've lost vital brains cell,:kodaksmiley:

This video was absolute bs,obviously allah would shield them from us and make them invisible to the naked eye,the whole purpose for them to be held was to stop them from creating mischief in the land and allah probably put in place certain adequate measures necessary to ensure that they evade human interference,and this is primarily for our own sake.If they were still here we would all be decimated by the sheer numbers and troublesome power of these people.This video was by far the most bland video i have come across and my mind was not intellectually stimulated rather i'm afraid that i've lost vital brains cell,:kodaksmiley:
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
the ludicrous conclusions came from the hadiths

you should be thinking about where the ludicrous conclusions come from :lolbron:
The hadiths are pretty clear this section of islam is a part of the gayb or in other words the unseen,it's the same for the jins you dont see them but you believe they are true.If everything else in islam is in line with logic than so is this.And you can say what you want but i believe that they are real and that allah(swt) put in place specific measures that ensure that we do not have any interaction until, a particular point in time where it is ordained by allah to release them in order to wreck havoc on this world and signal the end of times

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The hadiths are pretty clear this section of islam is a part of the gayb or in other words the unseen,it's the same for the jins you dont see them but you believe they are true.If everything else in islam is in line with logic than so is this.And you can say what you want but i believe that they are real and that allah(swt) put in place specific measures that ensure that we do not have any interaction until, a particular point in time where it is ordained by allah to release them in order to wreck havoc on this world and signal the end of times

So you're saying that a people, more numerous in number than us, are locked up behind a metal wall between two mountains (they can go around the wall in a spherical earth but not a flat earth), a wall that many people claimed to have found and now with all our vast technology and science you're basically saying that Allah just magically hid it from our eyes? Interesting... (note that nothing indicates that their hidden)

Some of the people can also wrap their ears around their bodies like mattresses?
:leon:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So you're saying that a people, more numerous in number than us, are locked up behind a metal wall between two mountains (they can go around the wall in a spherical earth but not a flat earth), a wall that many people claimed to have found and now with all our vast technology and science you're basically saying that Allah just magically hid it from our eyes? Interesting... (note that nothing indicates that their hidden)

Some of the people can also wrap their ears around their bodies like mattresses?
:leon:
The fact that we will never find them no matter how hard we try directly indicates that they have been hidden, in what way they are hidden away from us is not known. All we know is that there is a barrier between us and them.And how the Barrier is concealed from us is not known to us and it is a part of cilmu-al-gayb

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The fact that we will never find them no matter how hard we try directly indicates that they have been hidden, in what way they are hidden away from us is not known. All we know is that there is a barrier between us and them.And how the Barrier is concealed from us is not known to us and it is a part of cilmu-al-gayb

Yes but there are Hadiths about people having visited them:

Imam Al-Bukhari transmitted in his Sahih the following Hadith: A man told the Prophet (S.A.W.S) that he had seen the dam of Gog and Magog. The Prophet (S.A.W.S) asked: “How did you find it?”The man said: “I found it like Al-Burd Al-Muhabbar (striped garments).” The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said: “You have seen it.”

It seems to me you're just trying to play some mental gymnastics. It's not part of the unseen because people have clearly seen them. Yasir Qhadi was asked this exact same question and he answered that only Allah knows commanding blind belief. Simply put, your story fell apart and you don't know how to defend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.