Leaving Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yes but there are Hadiths about people having visited them:

Imam Al-Bukhari transmitted in his Sahih the following Hadith: A man told the Prophet (S.A.W.S) that he had seen the dam of Gog and Magog. The Prophet (S.A.W.S) asked: “How did you find it?”The man said: “I found it like Al-Burd Al-Muhabbar (striped garments).” The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said: “You have seen it.”

It seems to me you're just trying to play some mental gymnastics. It's not part of the unseen because people have clearly seen them. Yasir Qhadi was asked this exact same question and he answered that only Allah knows commanding blind belief. Simply put, your story fell apart and you don't know how to defend it.
Can you prove that his hadeeth is saheeh and please give me a credible source that affirms it's authenticity.I will not comment further until i have proof of it's authenticity

Can you prove that his hadeeth is saheeh and please give me a credible source that affirms it's authenticity.I will not comment further until i have proof of it's authenticity
it says "imam al bukhari" it's sahiih

how do you not know this, it's fundamental when it comes to knowing Islam

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
it says "imam al bukhari" it's sahiih

how do you not know this, it's fundamental when it comes to knowing Islam
Obviously i know that his hadiiths are saheeh in sahih bukhari,however this one seems iffy and it says transmitted.I did a quick google search of the hadeeth and not much came up

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Imam Al-Bukhari transmitted in his Sahih the following Hadith: A man told the Prophet (S.A.W.S) that he had seen the dam of Gog and Magog. The Prophet (S.A.W.S) asked: “How did you find it?”The man said: “I found it like Al-Burd Al-Muhabbar (striped garments).” The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said: “You have seen it.”

In Ibn Jarir’s exegesis of the Qur’an, it was reported by Qatadah that when the man told the Prophet (S.A.W.S) that he had seen the dam of Gog and Magog and was asked to describe it, he said: ‘It looked like striped garments, with red and black stripes.’ The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said: “You have seen it.”

http://www.iqrasense.com/death-and-after-life/the-story-of-yajuj-and-majuj-gog-and-magog.html

Al Tabari Exegesis was provided to corroborate the story.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
That is one of the only sources out there that states that it is a saheeh hadeeth which i highly doubt ,and i saw that website prior to you posting the link which.However, if this was indeed a saheeh hadeeth it would have been widely known and used frequently when discussing topics pertaining to the end of times.Furthermore their would have been a wide range of sources affirming that this is in fact a saheeh hadith with a solid chain of narration.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
That is one of the only sources out there that states that it is a saheeh hadeeth which i highly doubt ,and i saw that website prior to you posting the link which..On the contrary if this was indeed a saheeh hadeeth it would have been widely known and used when discussing topics pertaining to the end of times.Furthermore their would have been a wide range of sources affirming that this is in fact a saheeh hadith with a solid chain of narration.

Now you're just begging for this to be false.
:fantasia2:

Come one saxib... just know that Gog and Magog is not a real thing that made sense in the first place.
:heh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I justified why i dismissed it,and seeing that it is basically the only source out there it is most likely fabricated

I'm sorry, but in order to dismiss something as a likely fabrication you must provide valid evidence against it, all you have is speculation. The source I provided is credible until you can prove otherwise. It's your claim.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm sorry, but in order to dismiss something as a likely fabrication you must provide valid evidence against it, all you have is speculation. The source I provided is credible until you can prove otherwise. It's your claim.
Fair enough,the crusade will continue on the morrow as a i have some serious business to attend to atm(hurdo):siilaanyosmile:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Fair enough,the crusade will continue on the morrow as a i have some serious business to attend to atm(hurdo):siilaanyosmile:

Before you return saxib, ask yourself how a significant number of people, who outnumber all of humanity including those who lived and died, can be trapped behind a wall placed between two mountains? Surely in a spherical world they can just go around it? Unless it's implied that the world isn't a sphere...
:hmm:

I see someone who needs to be bailed out. And I am not willing to get involved this time. It takes years of debating to deal with these rascals.

Before you return saxib, ask yourself how a significant number of people, who outnumber all of humanity including those who lived and died, can be trapped behind a wall placed between two mountains? Surely in a spherical world they can just go around it? Unless it's implied that the world isn't a sphere...
:hmm:

Taking advantage of kids who should keep their mouths shut doesn't give any credibility to your stretched imagination dude.

- Juj and Ma'juj are told through the Quran so their story is legitimate to us Muslims.
- The rest are details spread around through Hadiths.
- Their second coming will be at the time of Jesus peace be upon.
- Add any other detail you wish that came through the Authentic sayings of the prophet
- End of story

To us Muslims, the biggest barriers we climbed over are:

- Faith In God whom we haven't seen
- Faith in prophet Mohamed's messegnership

Whilst Both God and Prophet Mohamed are illegitimate to you, that you deny one's existence and the other you call him charlatan, I don't see why you debate with us who view both of them different.

I know you can't mind your business and this is your mission in life, but I can guarantee that you will get nowhere.

Last edited:
To the rest, Don't engage these people unless you have done your research on a given subject. It is not wise to engage these charlatans unless you are sure you can destroy their cheap shots and disinformation for good. Once a topic like this is shut down, it is not wise to revive it to continue giving life to their dead souls.

These people have no life other than to do the work of Satan. Don't help them in that regard.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I see someone who needs to be bailed out. And I am not willing to get involved this time. It takes years of debating to deal with these ra

Taking advantage of kids who should keep their mouths shut doesn't give any credibility to your stretched imagination dude.

- Juj and Ma'juj are told through the Quran so their story is legitimate to us Muslims.
- The rest are details spread around through Hadiths.
- Their second coming will be at the time of Jesus peace be upon.

To us Muslims, the biggest barriers we climbed over are:

- Faith In God whom we haven't seen
- Faith in prophet Mohamed's messegnership

Whilst Both God and Prophet Mohamed are non important, that you deny one's existence and the other you call him charlatan, I don't see why you debate with us who view both of them different.

I know you can't mind your business and this your mission in life, but I can guarantee that you will get nowhere.

Well I'm not sure if you get this but I was simply clarifying a point that was made. Yajuj and Majooj are not part of the unseen. The story is completely unoriginal and is another case of Abrahamic religions plagiarising local pagan religions.

The wall cannot be found anywhere even though we have the best technology available. This is a wall made of metal stiffened between two mountains and behind them are a people more numerous than us. They can swallow entire rivers dry. Some of them have ears so large that they can wrap them around themselves like mattresses.

Simply put, you have blind faith in the most stupendous of things.

Well I'm not sure if you get this but I was simply clarifying a point that was made. Yajuj and Majooj are not part of the unseen. The story is completely unoriginal and is another case of Abrahamic religions plagiarising local pagan religions.

The wall cannot be found anywhere even though we have the best technology available. This is a wall made of metal stiffened between two mountains and behind them are a people more numerous than us. They can swallow entire rivers dry. Some of them have ears so large that they can wrap them around themselves like mattresses.

Simply put, you have blind faith in the most stupendous of things.

You are in no position to criticize anything Islamic as most stupendous story when you espouse theories that teach animals transition into a different animal for adaptation. Blind faith in other human beings is your creed.

You always insult yourself in seeking to demean others. And you don't even realize that fact.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You are in no position to criticize anything Islamic as most stupendous story when you espouse theories that teach animals transition into a different animal for adaptation. Blind faith in other human beings is your creed.

You always insult yourself in seeking to demean others. And you don't even realize that fact.

:heh: Science isn't blind faith you pathetic excuse of a person! Evolution is a well established scientific fact whether you like it or not. It isn't belief when you have evidence.

As for you... human beings transitioned into different races because Noah had three sons. I mean it's not because of adaptation as the scientific evidence suggests but because a single man had three sons of different races.
:rejoice:

I'll just stick to evidence and leave the unsubstantiated fairytales for the indoctrinated.
:idontlike:

:heh: Science isn't blind faith you pathetic excuse of a person! Evolution is a well established scientific fact whether you like it or not. It isn't belief when you have evidence.

As for you... human beings transitioned into different races because Noah had three sons. I mean it's not because of adaptation as the scientific evidence suggests but because a single man had three sons of different races.
:rejoice:

I'll just stick to evidence and leave the unsubstantiated fairytales for the indoctrinated.
:idontlike:

I know I got under your skin when you come back with insults :russ:@excuse for a human. Pure entertainment.

Happy Friday btw , and yes, leave the superstitions for us , we are happy to wallow in. Let me see if this makes your day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.