I have lost faith in Somali Unity and Nationhood. Is there any way Darod can secede from Somalia and become a UN member ?

Even then, in the past decade(s) lots of non-Hawiye have settled there. Especially D&M and Jreer, upwards of 1 million (if not more). Can’t the same be applied there? He tried to bring the Amhara/Oromo card, lol.
Non Hawiye can’t even fill up one district of Mogadishu. It’s outskirts is also completely Hawiye. I also won’t use Mogadishu to proof Hawiye’s numbers inside Somalia. I would have taken into consideration that there are others in Mogadishu that screw the true hawiye numbers Unlike your friend who tried to say that DDS is 50% Ogaden 🤣

It can be showcased for their existence in the city. We both know these clans live inside Jigjiga and lobby for representation.

You missed my point. I know that those mentioned clans live in Jigjiga and I didn’t disregard it either (look at earlier posts where I acknowledged it). My point was that nominated positions isn’t per automatic based on clan population in a given area and thus can’t be used to determine clan size.

Last edited:
Non Hawiye can’t even fill up one district of Mogadishu. It’s outskirts is also completely Hawiye. I also won’t use Mogadishu to proof Hawiye’s numbers inside Somalia. I would have taken into consideration that there are others in Mogadishu that screw the true hawiye numbers Unlike your friend who tried to say that DDS is 50% Ogaden 🤣

No, you made a separate attempt on the clans of Jigjiga to dispute the majority inhabitants, outside of the clan populations in DDS that you were talking about earlier. Let’s not act like you didn’t mention this. I was just refuting your claims.

They created small fake districts like Shabelley to get representation in Jigjiga. The Tigray allowed them to stay in power because they were water boys for them.

attash

Amaan Duule
I asked for the source regarding the density map I showed earlier. The one you showed and the one I showed are showing the same thing. Dir, Hawiye and Isaaq territories are the dense areas. One of your fellow Darood kinsmen made us believe that DDS is 50% Ogaden alone 🤣.
The region has historically been called “Ogadenia” for a reason. The Ogaden are undoubtedly the largest clan in Kilinka 5.

“The front’s major support comes from the Ogaadeeni clan, estimated at between 40 to 50% of the Somali region’s population (Tobaias Hagmann, 2014).”

Again, this doesn’t even take into account the number of Harti, Marehan, and other Darod subs that live there. When you add them all up, the Darod make up at least a 60% majority.

They created small fake districts like Shabelley to get representation in Jigjiga. The Tigray allowed them to stay in power because they were water boys for them.

Looool. What about the other districts that were broken down to smaller district where non-Daroods live? Even in Faafan? Or is it just the areas that Darood live that’s extra special:mjkkk:

You missed my point. I know that those mentioned clans live in Jigjiga and I didn’t disregard it either (look at earlier posts). My point was that nominated positions isn’t per automatic based on clan population in a given area.
I don't disagree, but at the same time it has a basis around the clans existence there. Just as a MX became the Mayor of Qoraxey because they do exist there, a Gurre from Gura-dhamoole wouldn't obtain a position in Jigjiga because they don't exist there.

Even then, in the past decade(s) lots of non-Hawiye have settled there. Especially D&M and Jreer, upwards of 1 million (if not more). Can’t the same be applied there? He tried to bring the Amhara/Oromo card, lol.
Xamar won't be seeing fair 1M1V elections for the foreseeable future, but Jigjiga could possibly go through with 1M1V elections before it.

It'll put this argument to rest, but at the same time it would further jeopardize the demographics of the city due to the large non-Somali and specifically Amhara population who would want a stake as they have claimed a stake in local industries/jobs :mybusiness:

Xamar won't be seeing fair 1M1V elections for the foreseeable future, but Jigjiga could possibly go through with 1M1V elections before it.

It'll put this argument to rest, but at the same time it would further jeopardize the demographics of the city due to the large non-Somali and specifically Amhara population who would want a stake as they have claimed a stake in local industries/jobs :mybusiness:
I saw a source that said 30% of Jijiga is Amhara. Does that sound true or bs?

It'll put this argument to rest, but at the same time it would jeopardize the demographics of the city due to the large non-Somali and specifically Amhara population who would want a stake as they have claimed a stake in local industries/jobs :mybusiness:
I mentioned the non Somali population earlier but they were telling me off. You have guys like @attash that believes DDS is over 60% Darood while Ogaden alone is 50% 🤣. The Han Chinese farmer occupy only the eastern half of China while the Turkic nomads occupy the western and northern half. The Han are 1.5 Billion while the Turkic and Mongolic people are similar in size as the Somalis 🤣

1693171503344.png

The region has historically been called “Ogadenia” for a reason. The Ogaden are undoubtedly the largest clan in Kilinka 5.

“The front’s major support comes from the Ogaadeeni clan, estimated at between 40 to 50% of the Somali region’s population (Tobaias Hagmann, 2014).”

Again, this doesn’t even take into account the number of Harti, Marehan, and other Darod subs that live there. When you add them all up, the Darod make up at least a 60% majority.
There's the Hawd and [Reserved area], which was not referred to as "Ogadenia" until recently. And if I recall correctly, Sitti was not either.
FB_IMG_1693171475922.jpg

The above post of mine shows that nomads and pastoralists always occupy larger lands then farmers but nomads are always laangaab in comparison.

I don't know how things will change in the near future. But Amharas have been living longer in Dir Dhaba and even longer in Harar; despite this they've claimed that they don't get representation at all or representation based on their size, lol.

They tried to appeal to the federal gov't, this year in particular, to do something about Dir Dhaba where they aren't allowed to be mayor. Representation there is strictly split between Somalis and Oromos according to a quota and a small portion given to them. Even worse in Harar.

The whole constitution is based on each federal region being a nation-state. Otherwise Oromos would've taken all seats in Harar from Hararis since they constitute the overwhelming majority. Not even Oromos can be a president of the Harar regional state. So, I highly doubt that much will change.

I don't know how things will change in the near future. But Amharas have been living longer in Dir Dhaba and even longer in Harar; despite this they've claimed that they don't get representation at all or representation based on their size, lol.

They tried to appeal to the federal gov't, this year in particular, to do something about Dir Dhaba where they aren't allowed to be mayor. Representation there is strictly split between Somalis and Oromos according to a quota. Even worse in Harar.

The whole constitution is based on each federal region being a nation-state. Otherwise Oromos would've taken all seats in Harar from Hararis since they constitute the overwhelming majority. Not even Oromos can be a president of the Harar regional state. So, I highly doubt that much will change.
Oromada ka xanibtay.

Oromo Xoog bay leeyihiin they could take the whole of Harar if they wanted with no stepping in their way. Instead they've opted to the route of gradually Oromising the Harari ethnic group. I remember they were complaining about their language being erased some time back.

Oromada ka xanibtay kkk

Oromo Xoog bay leeyihiin they could take the whole of Harar if they wanted with no stepping in their way. Instead they've opted a different route of gradually Oromising the Harari ethnic group. I remember they were claiming about their language being erased some time back.

loooool. It's the very same reason you hear Amharas scream on a daily basis that the constitution is racist and Ethiopia being an apartheid state. Hence their militant attitude towards ethnic federalism :drakekidding:

Oromos are smart. They don't necessarily like Abiy but they know that the next person to take the seat could be worse. Abiy himself is consolidating power to Oromos, which is when everyone is publicly denouncing/opposing Abiy in recent times, they stay on the low. A very unusual move for them.

Abiy have already done things to please them, such as the language reform of gradually increasing Oromo usage and to raise the status/speakers by for instance making it mandatory in all schools in Addis. Currently, Addis is expanding to include the outskirt Oromo majority areas into the current Amhara dominated inner city. Things are going according to plan kkk

In Harar, they have the demographic to their advantage. Nothing to stress there, at some in the future it will be in their hands. Harar, an island in the middle of Oromo lands kkk. Yeah, Oromo is being more used in Harar where it has an official status. I follow a Harari guy on X and he's been talking about mistreatments of Harari farmers and land being appropriated. Allahu aclam the truth, but it doesn't look good for them.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Your not smart. Hawiye don’t t become Oromo simply because of living within the boundaries of Oromia. East Hararghe is Hawiye majority.
Lol you have literally brought zero references the numbers dont lie east hararghe has like 0.5% Hawiye population. Its not a coincidence you and the Gadabursi above scramble for population from Jaarso Jinacsan Babile etc

You are so langaab you have to do a confederation of all east african ethnicities/clans to compete and still fall short.
6E21E09F-F0A2-46DF-B945-F3AE257D6005.jpeg

It can be showcased for their existence in the city. We both know these clans live inside Jigjiga and lobby for representation.
Representation is your argument? From that very same 2021 The mayor was Jidwaaq, the ku xigeen was Jidwaaq, the head of security was again Jidwaaq, the head of that same council was Jidwaaq, the councils supermajority according to you is 16/22 Jidwaaq, the treasurer was jidwaaq… I can keep going, how much did you say Gadabursi got again? :pachah1:

attash

Amaan Duule
Good to see you on this side of site sis. He's obviously capping! Hawiye and Dir excluding isaq are the least tribalist people in Somalia. Darod and Isaq are something else, I don't know who to pick.
Again if you seriously believe the Hawiye are the least tribalist, then you are a delusional person who simply can't be argued with. There's a reason why the Hawiye majority regions are the most violent parts of Somalia.

Again if you seriously believe the Hawiye are the least tribalist, then you are a delusional person who simply can't be argued with. There's a reason why the Hawiye majority regions are the most violent parts of Somalia.
I think on a social aspect especially in the diaspora. Isaaq teach their kids qabyaalad the most followed by Darood especially northern harti. Northern Somalis in general are more tribalistic than the south irrespective of clan. South includes MX/OG for example

Daroods lived peacefully in xamar 1930-91 peacefully with no problems. That’s 60 years. I don’t think hawiye would have been welcomed in Garowe or any other Darood city for that long but you won’t admit it. Until you used red berets to go in our neighbourhoods and kill random civilans and also arm our unarmed discriminated minority galgalo. Stop acting all innocent. Not a good look.

Lol you have literally brought zero references the numbers dont lie east hararghe has like 0.5% Hawiye population. Its not a coincidence you and the Gadabursi above scramble for population from Jaarso Jinacsan Babile etc

You are so langaab you have to do a confederation of all east african ethnicities/clans to compete and still fall short.
View attachment 289865

Representation is your argument? From that very same 2021 The mayor was Jidwaaq, the ku xigeen was Jidwaaq, the head of security was again Jidwaaq, the head of that same council was Jidwaaq, the councils supermajority according to you is 16/22 Jidwaaq, the treasurer was jidwaaq… I can keep going, how much did you say Gadabursi got again? :pachah1:
We don't scramble for population from Jinacsani nor Babile. That's just a bonus. Us Gadabursi alone are well comfortable with the majority sedentary and exponentially growing population on our land.
Screenshot_20230827_232215_Gallery.jpg

Representation is the metric we're going by. The council was 12 Jidwaaq and I didn't mention Gadabursi either.

Last edited:

attash

Amaan Duule
I think on a social aspect especially in the diaspora. Isaaq teach their kids qabyaalad the most followed by Darood especially northern harti. Northern Somalis in general are more tribalistic than the south irrespective of clan. South includes MX/OG for example
Perhaps, but you would have to explain the north has seen a lot less violence than the south since '91.
Daroods lived peacefully in xamar 1930-91 peacefully with no problems. That’s 60 years. I don’t think hawiye would have been welcomed in Garowe or any other Darood city for that long but you won’t admit it. Until you used red berets to go in our neighbourhoods and kill random civilans and also arm our unarmed discriminated minority galgalo. Stop acting all innocent. Not a good look.
The Dhulbahante have welcomed Fiqishini in their lands for centuries. As for the Darod living in Xamar, most of that time, Xamar was controlled by foreigners or controlled by the Darod themselves.

Trending