I have lost faith in Somali Unity and Nationhood. Is there any way Darod can secede from Somalia and become a UN member ?

Al Shabaab doesn't just carry out attacks, they control territory. They only are able to control territory because the local subs (who are usually minor subclans) let them. The reason why the local subs let them is so that they could use Al Shabaab as a force to get back at major subclans. If it weren't for qabyaalad, Al Shabaab wouldn't exist.
Oh and now we’re changing the topic are we? When you have to resort to lies, the goal post and even the original point changes right? We are talking about Xamar and AS doesn’t control Xamar at all and AS attacks the capital. That’s what makes Xamar not safe. As I’ve pointed AS is literally made up of different tribes from major clans to Minority clans like Madowweyn to even foreigners. You have no point.

:kodaksmiley: Really nigga? Hawiye tribalism is the reason why Xamar went from being "the pearl of the Indian Ocean" to "the most dangerous city in the world". If you really believe what you just said, I simply can't argue with you.
And that was in the 90s. Have you even been to Xamar before you tribalist? Or you’ve been back home? Or when you do you just stay in your Darood enslave Puntland? Xamar is one of the most diverse places in Somalia. You literally have every tribe there and people live peacefully with each other side by side. The attacks are from AS and it’s due to extremism and no tribalism.
Burning villages might seem minor for a Hawiye, but for a normal person it's not.
It’s minor compared to the other nonsense found in you lots tribal war. You had to use a thread with less than 10 posts when we have dozens of disputes amongst your people.

attash

Amaan Duule
Oh and now we’re changing the topic are we? When you have to resort to lies, the goal post and even the original point changes right? We are talking about Xamar and AS doesn’t control Xamar at all and AS attacks the capital. That’s what makes Xamar not safe. As I’ve pointed AS is literally made up of different tribes from major clans to Minority clans like Madowweyn to even foreigners. You have no point.
I wasn't changing the topic, you were the one who said that AS has nothing to do with qabiil. AS operate based on qabiil, as I and @GaradShabeel pointed out. This ties back to my point that AS activity in Hawiye territory (including Xamar) is a product of Hawiye infighting and qabyaalad. To be fair, the same could be said about AS activity in Darod territory, but I never denied that Darod infighting exists, did I?
And that was in the 90s. Have you even been to Xamar before you tribalist? Or you’ve been back home? Or when you do you just stay in your Darood enslave Puntland? Xamar is one of the most diverse places in Somalia. You literally have every tribe there and people live peacefully with each other side by side. The attacks are from AS and it’s due to extremism and no tribalism.
It’s minor compared to the other nonsense found in you lots tribal war. You had to use a thread with less than 10 posts when we have dozens of disputes amongst your people.
I don't see how this is minor compared to recent Darod disputes. The thread I cited was a recent one that I remembered off the top of my head. There are so many threads and articles about Hawiye infighting out there, but I'm not going to spend 12 hours citing them all.

At the end of the day, Darod dominated regions such as Puntland, Kilinka 5aad, and NFD have always been more peaceful than Hawiye dominated regions such as Galmudug, Hiirshabelle, and Benaadir. The only Darod region that has comparable levels of infighting and violence is Jubaland.

I wasn't changing the topic, you were the one who said that AS has nothing to do with qabiil. AS operate based on qabiil, as I and @GaradShabeel pointed out. This ties back to my point that AS activity in Hawiye territory (including Xamar) is a product of Hawiye infighting and qabyaalad. To be fair, the same could be said about AS activity in Darod territory, but I never denied that Darod infighting exists, did I?

I don't see how this is minor compared to recent Darod disputes. The thread I cited was a recent one that I remembered off the top of my head. There are so many threads and articles about Hawiye infighting out there, but I'm not going to spend 12 hours citing them all.

At the end of the day, Darod dominated regions such as Puntland, Kilinka 5aad, and NFD have always been more peaceful than Hawiye dominated regions such as Galmudug, Hiirshabelle, and Benaadir. The only Darod region that has comparable levels of infighting and violence is Jubaland.

Politically, Daroods are more divided in comparison to other clans. However, political differences and FKD in between clans doesn’t mean that people in real life have problems with each other. That’s a false presumption of @Angelina in which she makes it seem like there are many tribal wars as a result of internal Darood political disputes.

NFD and DDS belongs to non Somali governments who keep it peacefull. Puntland is empty and devoid of people.

attash

Amaan Duule
NFD and DDS belongs to non Somali governments who keep it peacefull. Puntland is empty and devoid of people.
Perhaps you might have a point when it comes to NFD, but if the only reason why Kilinka 5aad is peaceful is because of the Ethiopian government, then why can't the Ethiopian government keep the Amhara, Tigray, and Oromia regions peaceful? All of those regions are very unstable right now.

Puntland's population is higher than that of Galmudug, Hirshabelle, and Benaadir each.

Who keep DDS safe?

There’ve barely been any presence of permanent forces in the region until 15-ish years ago. Not to forget, tribal conflicts have occurred before, but if ‘it belongs to non-Somali governments’ why did they not intervene and establish peace then?

Morever, despite ENDF/Liyuu fighting with ONLF, DDS was still more peaceful than most of Somalia’s regions.

Your take on PL is deflection and far from the truth sxb. PL is what other regions in Somalia should’ve done to achieve peace. A model to follow.

PL is not empty either, in fact many clans live there and they’ve managed to form a maamul by putting their differences aside, and in absence of a functional national gov’t in Xamar.

Last edited:
Perhaps you might have a point when it comes to NFD, but if the only reason why Kilinka 5aad is peaceful is because of the Ethiopian government, then why can't the Ethiopian government keep the Amhara, Tigray, and Oromia regions peaceful? All of those regions are very unstable right now.

Puntland's population is higher than that of Galmudug, Hirshabelle, and Benaadir each.
Kilinka 5 belongs to Dir, Hawiye and Darood including other Samaale tribes. It’s literally empty. Only the Hawd and Reserve adjacent to Somaliland and the border regions right next to Oromia is where the there is significant population and those areas are Dir/Hawiye
IMG_3466.jpeg

View attachment 289768

Puntland population is smaller than all the 3 regions you just mentioned. It’s a desert that can’t host population .

1693156196841.png

1693155916602.png

attash

Amaan Duule
Kilinka 5 belongs to Dir, Hawiye and Darood including other Samaale tribes. It’s literally empty. Only the Hawd and Reserve adjacent to Somaliland and the border regions right next to Oromia is where the there is significant population and those areas are Dir/Hawiye View attachment 289769

View attachment 289768

Puntland population is smaller than all the 3 regions you just mentioned. It’s a desert that can’t host population .

View attachment 289771

View attachment 289766
Kilinka 5 is majority Darod, everyone knows this. Most of the major cities in the region are Darod dominated such as Jigjiga, Godey, and Dhagaxbur. The Ogaden alone probably constitute half the population, and that's just one subclan.

I don't know where you got your map from, but the official statistics say that Puntland's population is 4.9 mil, Galmudug's population is 3.8 mil, Hirshabelle is 3.8 mil, and Benaadir is 1.7 mil.

Kilinka 5 is majority Darod, everyone knows this. Most of the major cities in the region are Darod dominated such as Jigjiga, Godey, and Dhagaxbur. The Ogaden alone probably constitute half the population, and that's just one subclan.

I don't know where you got your map from, but the official statistics say that Puntland's population is 4.9 mil, Galmudug's population is 3.8 mil, Hirshabelle is 3.8 mil, and Benaadir is 1.7 mil.
Kilinka 5 is mixed. The darood are mostly nomads that cover large areas just like they do in Somalia but they are scarce. All those dark regions you see on the map adjacent to Oromia are Dir, Hawiye, farmers with Geri and Bartiire being the only Daroods there. Even colonial travellers had to say this
1693158059909.png

IMG_3204.png

We farm on the shabelle rivers and reach the borders of Somalia. Most Darood are pastoralist.

Show me the official stats of Somalia you are on about. Last time I remember Puntland couldn’t event get 400k votes. Benaadir is far more populous than Puntland. Only SWS surpasses Benaadir. SWS especially Lower shabelle is majority Hawiye.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Funny you mention kismayo where Ogaden have looted other darods dry. We have seen so many marehan and majerteen getting robbed in kismayo. Darod needs to sit down and make peace with each other. I am not hating, just stating the truth.
Show me evidence of that because your not sounding very unbias right now :duck:
Do not lie about Xamar warya. People in Xamar are the least qabilist and you have near enough every tribe living there. The attacks isn’t due to tribalism but because of AS and the members of AS are made of every tribe and don’t give a hoot about Qabil.

You literally have to lie in order to make a point. The last time Hawiyes turned on each other was the 90s. You lot still turn on each other till this day.
Our problems are always political. You have not seen Marexaan and Ogadeen butchering each other.

In JL all conflicts are halted by the admin and same with SR where Liyu always steps in.
Kilinka 5 belongs to Dir, Hawiye and Darood including other Samaale tribes. It’s literally empty. Only the Hawd and Reserve adjacent to Somaliland and the border regions right next to Oromia is where the there is significant population and those areas are Dir/Hawiye View attachment 289769

View attachment 289768

View attachment 289771

View attachment 289766
The population of SR is about 8 million. There is a reason your posting undefined maps and not the census data it was based off of.

Show me evidence of that because your not sounding very unbias right now :duck:

Our problems are always political. You have not seen Marexaan and Ogadeen butchering each other.

In JL all conflicts are halted by the admin and same with SR where Liyu always steps in.

The population of SR is about 8 million. There is a reason your posting undefined maps and not the census data it was based off of.
What does SR stand for in this context

The Somali region in Ethiopia
If that’s the case then @Removed is completely wrong. Ask any Dir, Isaaq, Hawiye and other Samaale tribes and they will tel you that the population statistics for the region is completely inaccurate. It inflates the numbers of Ogaden and Issa so they can eat the budget allocated for all the citizens within the region. Can’t believe he has the audacity to even mention the “census”🤣.

If that’s the case then @Removed is completely wrong. Ask any Dir, Isaaq, Hawiye and other Samaale tribes and they will tel you that the population statistics for the region is completely inaccurate. It inflates the numbers of Ogaden and Issa so they can eat the budget allocated for all the citizens within the region. Can’t believe he has the audacity to even mention the “census”🤣.

Wasn't the census done by the Ethiopian gov't?

Wasn't the census done by the Ethiopian gov't?

Nah members within the kilil are responsible for collecting the data. Amhara, Oromo, Tigray etc all do it themselves and make it fair as each one of their citizens within the kilil is equally as important and cherished. It’s the complete opposite within the Somali kilil. There are plans however for outsiders like someone appointed from say kilil 4 to start collecting data from Kilil 5 and vice versa to achieve fairness.

I am not joking around I am being serious, SSC, Puntland, Jubbaland, they all need to unite under one new state that secede from Somalia and does everything to get International Recognition. Unlike the Idoor our people are way more smart in politics I believe we can play the International community. It's not going be practically easy to agree on the borders between Somalia and the new Darod Republic. But I am sure our Hawiye "brothers" who can't stand us and hates our guts will do everything to make the process as easy as possible. They will do anything in their power to get rid of us and I am 100 % sure they will sign our divorce papers tomorrow. No reason for the two clans to insult each other daily on Somalispot and waste your time. Why even share a country with people you can't stand ? try to divide the country into 4 different republics. If 6 ethnically similar republics were allowed to secede from Yugoslavia we should be allowed to get the same deal at the UN. Its not even the past I am talking about, right now the different clans hates each other so why waste time in building something worthless. You can become like President Cheese who spend all his ressourcers in Xamar only to be chased out by the ungrateful locals. Mr Cheese can become the first president of the New Darod republic. Our founding father or President Deni. Goodbye Somalia I am not going to miss you dirty shithole. The Darod spend all their sweat and pennies on you only for you to turn on the hand that was feeding you. By the way the first policy should be a huge wall between us and Somalia.
In other words, your logical conclusion is: things are awfully bad as they stand, and out of your vast wisdom, you could only be bothered to making it terribly worse by further dividing the nation up. Are you out of your bloody mind, sir?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
That map is literally based off of the census. You cant make a population density map without population data :snoop:

There are also better defined population maps and all of them have Jigjiga town its environs and its southern area being the most heavily populated all of which is Absame. You were relying on the illusion of Oromo land being incorporated into SR as dhul Samaale.
FF013A9E-5A06-4764-A12D-E517CEB2319E.png

1693161808250.png

That map is literally based off of the census. You cant make a population density map without population data :snoop:

There are also better defined population maps and all of them have Jigjiga town its environs and its southern area being the most heavily populated all of which is Absame. You were relying on the illusion of Oromo land being incorporated into SR as dhul Samaale.
View attachment 289820
View attachment 289821
Source for your claims please?

Jigjiga is politically Darood but it’s people are mixed. Dir/Isaaq own that place 🤣

https://x.com/grigorri_g/status/1666959646731665408?s=46

As for who lives on the dense dark coloured regions it’s quite clear.
1693162406069.jpeg

Trending