I have lost faith in Somali Unity and Nationhood. Is there any way Darod can secede from Somalia and become a UN member ?

The surrounding territories are majority Dir and Isaaq. Correct me if I am wrong.

They do have a quite a big population in Faafan (especially Samaroon), but not majority in Jigjiga city, nor Jigjiga countryside nor the districts surrounding Jigjiga either. And the clan map you used is inaccurate.

Last edited:
Kilinka 5 belongs to Dir, Hawiye and Darood including other Samaale tribes. It’s literally empty. Only the Hawd and Reserve adjacent to Somaliland and the border regions right next to Oromia is where the there is significant population and those areas are Dir/Hawiye View attachment 289769

View attachment 289768

Puntland population is smaller than all the 3 regions you just mentioned. It’s a desert that can’t host population .

View attachment 289771

View attachment 289766
Fake numbers. PL population including SSC is around 5m. We estimated 4.3m in 2016.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Don't worry, all Somalis will be wiped out when the major drought occurs in Africa due to climate change in 2050 Then you didn't have to worry about the future of your tribe

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Source for your claims please?

Jigjiga is politically Darood but it’s people are mixed. Dir/Isaaq own that place 🤣

https://x.com/grigorri_g/status/1666959646731665408?s=46

As for who lives on the dense dark coloured regions it’s quite clear.
View attachment 289824
My source for the map is reliefweb

and the foundation of all population density maps as of yet is based on the 2007 census and other projections. Can you cite me some sources for your maps other then grigori. I feel like this conversation might end soon :duck:

and the foundation of all population density maps as of yet is based on the 2007 census and other projections. Can you cite me some sources for your maps other then grigori. I feel like this conversation might end soon :duck:

I missed the link he posted. @Step a side are you seriously using a bunch of youths chanting 'aabo muse' in a football match of rivaling teams to claim that Dir/Isaaq 'run' Jigjiga? :pachah1:

I missed the link he posted. @Step a side are you seriously using a bunch of youths chanting 'aabo muse' in a football match of rivaling teams to claim that Dir/Isaaq 'run' Jigjiga? :pachah1:
No brother. My aim was to show that Jigjiga can’t be called a Darood city considering how much Dir/Isaaq and even Hawiye live on its outskirts and within the city not to mention Amhara and Oromo @Arkan come and share your thoughts

Do not lie about Xamar warya. People in Xamar are the least qabilist and you have near enough every tribe living there. The attacks isn’t due to tribalism but because of AS and the members of AS are made of every tribe and don’t give a hoot about Qabil.

You literally have to lie in order to make a point. The last time Hawiyes turned on each other was the 90s. You lot still turn on each other till this day.
Good to see you on this side of site sis. He's obviously capping! Hawiye and Dir excluding isaq are the least tribalist people in Somalia. Darod and Isaq are something else, I don't know who to pick.

I asked for the source regarding the density map I showed earlier. The one you showed and the one I showed are showing the same thing. Dir, Hawiye and Isaaq territories are the dense areas. One of your fellow Darood kinsmen made us believe that DDS is 50% Ogaden alone 🤣.

No brother. My aim was to show that Jigjiga can’t be called a Darood city considering how much Dir/Isaaq and even Hawiye live on its outskirts and within the city not to mention Amhara and Oromo @Arkan come and share your thoughts

I disagree. Xamar/Banaadir have more non-Hawiye than Jigjiga have non-Darood, but you still say Xamar/Banaadir is Hawiye. How come?

Why claim land where you barely have any population? If non-Daroods have any population in Jigjiga worthy of saying that it belongs to them, why don't they have representation in the parliaments (i.e. based on your votes)?

Sorry sxb, but this is a disingenuous attempt at unuka leh. In which of the outskirts areas do they have a majority? Tell me districts or something tangible.

Do you even know the size of Amharas and Oromos in Jigjiga? Mentioning them just to say that it can't be called a Darood city, I don't even know where to begin with this claim...

Last edited:
I asked for the source regarding the density map I showed earlier. The one you showed and the one I showed are showing the same thing. Dir, Hawiye and Isaaq territories are the dense areas. One of your fellow Darood kinsmen made us believe that DDS is 50% Ogaden alone 🤣.
Why is the entire region historically called Ogaden?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The source for the first one is on researchgate for a full citation. Both show that Jigjiga and southward hold the population density not Sitti where the bulk of Samaale live although Awbare is relatively dense it still isnt nearly enough in population or size for your claims

Sitti is barren
1A37F13B-6B4A-4C88-9B3D-95A721DF09AE.jpeg

and the bulk of what your referring to as Hawiye is in Oromia and Oromo settled here is a zoomin of the map you co-signed all of those dots in your original map were from east Hararghe
7F0B08C8-FB45-44C9-A9B1-B6D16D34AB14.jpeg

There's a large non-Darood population in the cosmopolitan city of Jigjiga, no doubt. Just by the city administration cabinet there is Sheekhaal, Jaarso, Akisho, Isaaq, and Hawle (Gabooye) who account for 6 out of the 22 positions there.

Edit: This is data from 2021, but the cabinet may have recently reshuffled.

I disagree. Xamar/Banaadir have more non-Hawiye than Jigjiga have non-Darood, but you still say Xamar/Banaadir is Hawiye. How come?

Why claim land where you barely have any population? If non-Daroods have any population in Jigjiga worthy of saying that it belongs to them, why don't they have representation in the parliaments (i.e. based on your votes)?

Sorry sxb, but this is a disingenuous attempt at unuka leh. In which of the outskirts areas do they have a majority? Tell me districts or something tangible.

Do you even know the size of Amharas and Oromos in Jigjiga? Mentioning them just to say that it can't be called a Darood city, I don't even know where to begin with this claim...

Tell me the districts in Fafan that Darood is majority. Real districts that were not created yesterday and have real population.

Hawiye make up plurality in every district of Mogadishu and it’s outskirts is surrounded by Hawiye.

I don't think anyone other than Hawiye get positions in Xamar unless it's mandated by 4.5

Tell me the districts in Fafan that Darood is majority. Real districts that were not created yesterday and have real population.

Hawiye make up plurality in every district of Mogadishu and it’s outskirts is surrounded by Hawiye.

You made a poor attempt at saying that Jigjiga and/or its outskirts is not majority Daarood, prove your claims then, lol.

There's a large non-Darood population in the cosmopolitan city of Jigjiga, no doubt. Just by the city administration cabinet there is Sheekhaal, Jaarso, Akisho, Isaaq, and Hawle (Gabooye) who account for 6 out of the 22 positions there.

Edit: This is data from 2021, but the cabinet may have reshuffled.

While non-Daroods live in Jigjiga, in many of these ‘nominated’ positions throughout the entire DDS, not everywhere is given out on the basis of clan or the size of the clan. This can’t thus be used as measurements to showcase size of clan population. Many cities in DDS have mayors of clans that aren’t majority or district representation that’s doesn’t reflect the size of clans.

The source for the first one is on researchgate for a full citation. Both show that Jigjiga and southward hold the population density not Sitti where the bulk of Samaale live although Awbare is relatively dense it still isnt nearly enough in population or size for your claims

Sitti is barren
View attachment 289847
and the bulk of what your referring to as Hawiye is in Oromia and Oromo settled here is a zoomin of the map you co-signed all of those dots in your original map were from east Hararghe
View attachment 289848

Your not smart. Hawiye don’t t become Oromo simply because of living within the boundaries of Oromia. East Hararghe is Hawiye majority.

I don't think anyone other than Hawiye get positions in Xamar unless it's mandated by 4.5

Even then, in the past decade(s) lots of non-Hawiye have settled there. Especially D&M and Jreer, upwards of 1 million (if not more). Can’t the same be applied there? He tried to bring the Amhara/Oromo card, lol.

While non-Daroods live in Jigjiga, in many of these ‘nominated’ positions throughout the entire region is not given out on the basis of clan. They can’t be used as metrics to showcase size of population. Many cities in DDS have mayors of clans that aren’t majority.
It can be showcased for their existence in the city. We both know these clans live inside Jigjiga and lobby for representation.

Trending