I have lost faith in Somali Unity and Nationhood. Is there any way Darod can secede from Somalia and become a UN member ?

I am not joking around I am being serious, SSC, Puntland, Jubbaland, they all need to unite under one new state that secede from Somalia and does everything to get International Recognition. Unlike the Idoor our people are way more smart in politics I believe we can play the International community. It's not going be practically easy to agree on the borders between Somalia and the new Darod Republic. But I am sure our Hawiye "brothers" who can't stand us and hates our guts will do everything to make the process as easy as possible. They will do anything in their power to get rid of us and I am 100 % sure they will sign our divorce papers tomorrow. No reason for the two clans to insult each other daily on Somalispot and waste your time. Why even share a country with people you can't stand ? try to divide the country into 4 different republics. If 6 ethnically similar republics were allowed to secede from Yugoslavia we should be allowed to get the same deal at the UN. Its not even the past I am talking about, right now the different clans hates each other so why waste time in building something worthless. You can become like President Cheese who spend all his ressourcers in Xamar only to be chased out by the ungrateful locals. Mr Cheese can become the first president of the New Darod republic. Our founding father or President Deni. Goodbye Somalia I am not going to miss you dirty shithole. The Darod spend all their sweat and pennies on you only for you to turn on the hand that was feeding you. By the way the first policy should be a huge wall between us and Somalia.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
We are Africans lower the bar a lot. Maybe something in soil or water makes people back home slow and crazy

Even if Somalis decide to do so the west and UN will not allow this. UK mp told this to Isaaqs that Somalis can't have three votes in the UN besides Djibouti. That means these Muslim and "Arab" votes will be used against Israel but they support Somalis or some of them to be be annexed by Christian Ethiopia and Kenya.

The irony here is that darod are the biggest problem for Somali unity. These guys hate each others' guts, forget about the other tribes. Out of the four major tribes, darod are the only ones who can't even share anything among themselves. If you secede, you'll turn on each other, I have no doubts about that. You are dhulbahante, you guys are the perfect example. as soon as the war with sland ends, dhulbahante will go back hunting each other for sport, murdering each other every week, with their 500 garaads all claiming to be the true garad.

The irony here is that darod are the biggest problem for Somali unity. These guys hate each others' guts, forget about the other tribes. Out of the four major tribes, darod are the only ones who can't even share anything among themselves. If you secede, you'll turn on each other, I have no doubts about that. You are dhulbahante, you guys are the perfect example. as soon as the war with sland ends, dhulbahante will go back hunting each other for sport, murdering each other every week, with their 500 garaads all claiming to be the true garad.
Really?
As if the other clans don't have major internal problems.
:mjlol:

Really?
As if the other clans don't have major internal problems.
:mjlol:
They all do, but at least Isaq share Hargaysa and they don't murder each other over it even though it's a pretty developed city(by Somali standards), and Hawiye share Mogadisho and they don't murder each other over it TODAY. Meanwhile, darods have genocided each other over small dusty tuulo called kismayo since the 90s with Marehan Darod being the latest victims, having lost close to 200 men in two or three days to their Ogaden Darod "brothers" just 10 years ago. 15 years prior, Marehan were massacring other darods including Harti and Ogaden, and some years back, it was Harti doing the massacring of other darod clans. Are you getting my point yet? Also sitting Hawiye president don't go trying to landgrab and displace other hawiye tribes but Darods do. Darod waa sun(poison).

They all do, but at least Isaq share Hargaysa and they don't murder each other over it even though it's a pretty developed city(by Somali standards), and Hawiye share Mogadisho and they don't murder each other over it TODAY. Meanwhile, darods have genocided each other over small dusty tuulo called kismayo since the 90s with Marehan Darod being the latest victims, having lost close to 200 men in two or three days to their Ogaden Darod "brothers" just 10 years ago. 15 years prior, Marehan were massacring other darods including Harti and Ogaden, and some years back, it was Harti doing the massacring of other darod clans. Are you getting my point yet? Also sitting Hawiye president don't go trying to landgrab and displace other hawiye tribes but Darods do. Darod waa sun(poison).
What a lying sack of sh!t. Kismayo was skirmishes over power struggle between Darod subs and not really a genocide compared to what Hawiye did to themselve or how !door slaughtered each other.. Most of the killings in Kismayo happened when Shabab were driven out of that city. Also, Hawiye did in fact genocided themselves during the 90s and !door did the samething in the mid 90s in their civil war. Hell, even today they're killing each other. Just look at the Garxajis uprising against the ruling !door subclan. And tell me which Darod president displaced his people or land grab from his clan?

Are you aware Hassan Buldana's "government" has actually kicked people out of their homes in Xamar? He even recently evicted HG families from homes they were living in. I believe even Muse Bixi did the samething couple of years ago in Hargaysa to another !door subclan.

I think you're too young to know better, and your parents must've fed you a bunch of lies.

What a lying sack of sh!t. Kismayo was skirmishes over power struggle between Darod subs and not really a genocide compared to what Hawiye did to themselve or how !door slaughtered each other.. Most of the killings in Kismayo happened when Shabab were driven out of that city. Also, Hawiye did in fact genocided themselves during the 90s and !door did the samething in the mid 90s in their civil war. Hell, even today they're killing each other. Just look at the Garxajis uprising against the ruling !door subclan. And tell me which Darod president displaced his people or land grab from his clan?

Are you aware Hassan Buldana's "government" has actually kicked people out of their homes in Xamar? He even recently evicted HG families from homes they were living in. I believe even Muse Bixi did the samething couple of years ago in Hargaysa to another !door subclan.

I think you're too young to know better, and your parents must've fed you a bunch of lies.
I was raised in qabiil free household which is why I like all Somali clans, and I don't have any Somali clan. I don't take sides on any beefs between clans.
anyways, why can't darod share kismayo? why does one clan need to control it?

I was raised in qabiil free household which is why I like all Somali clans, and I don't have any Somali clan. I don't take sides on any beefs between clans.
anyways, why can't darod share kismayo? why does one clan need to control it?
You don't come across as someone raised in a qabil free household.

But to answer your question, there is not much beef between people to people among Darods living in kismayo. Just poor leadership that has caused power struggle for control of the city which has lead to skirmish conflicts.

You don't come across as someone raised in a qabil free household.

But to answer your question, there is not much beef between people to people among Darods living in kismayo. Just poor leadership that has caused power struggle for control of the city which has lead to skirmish conflicts.
I am a civilized person. I have high IQ, so did my parents. I am pro every clan, and when two clans fight, I want them to to make peace if possible and if not, I will support the one being wronged.

There's no city in Somalia today where Darod clans coexist and that proves my point. Darods hate each other man.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I am not joking around I am being serious, SSC, Puntland, Jubbaland, they all need to unite under one new state that secede from Somalia and does everything to get International Recognition. Unlike the Idoor our people are way more smart in politics I believe we can play the International community. It's not going be practically easy to agree on the borders between Somalia and the new Darod Republic. But I am sure our Hawiye "brothers" who can't stand us and hates our guts will do everything to make the process as easy as possible. They will do anything in their power to get rid of us and I am 100 % sure they will sign our divorce papers tomorrow. No reason for the two clans to insult each other daily on Somalispot and waste your time. Why even share a country with people you can't stand ? try to divide the country into 4 different republics. If 6 ethnically similar republics were allowed to secede from Yugoslavia we should be allowed to get the same deal at the UN. Its not even the past I am talking about, right now the different clans hates each other so why waste time in building something worthless. You can become like President Cheese who spend all his ressourcers in Xamar only to be chased out by the ungrateful locals. Mr Cheese can become the first president of the New Darod republic. Our founding father or President Deni. Goodbye Somalia I am not going to miss you dirty shithole. The Darod spend all their sweat and pennies on you only for you to turn on the hand that was feeding you. By the way the first policy should be a huge wall between us and Somalia.
You will be under us by Xoog

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

Squatters getting kicked out of public lands doesn't equal government taking private property!

Lucky you if we are that terrible savage people you should be the first one to congratulate us on the road towards independence you dont want to share a country with those kinds of people do you ?

Even if Somalis decide to do so the west and UN will not allow this. UK mp told this to Isaaqs that Somalis can't have three votes in the UN besides Djibouti. That means these Muslim and "Arab" votes will be used against Israel but they support Somalis or some of them to be be annexed by Christian Ethiopia and Kenya.
The Jews own the US why will they care about a bunch of Somali Monkeys even if we had 20 states

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
That will never happen and is basically impossible.

Those states you just mentioned don't even have a border and are shared states. They don't belong to exclusively Daarood clans.

You are better of building your own state SSC like the rest of Somalis.

Trending