I have a skeleton in my closet and I'd like to take it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apart from his sexuality. I think AbdiJohnson is a good MOD.

Thank you.

It should be about who the best person for the job is. Somalis should learn from this case. Maybe the person who can best lead Somalia is not always a Abgal or MJ or whoever but maybe it can be someone from a tiny clan.

I'm intrigued @Duchess is threatening to renege her support for AJ for saying maybe an MJ president isn't the best option for Somalia, not because he's gay.

But this explains everything on AJ's part though. The anti Muslim, Anti Somali, all because he's not accepted.

Good luck.

I first thought this guy was an idiot but that title goes to anyone who actually falls for his trolling. What's next? You're not Somali? You say anything for attention.

@Duchess @AbdiJohnson
xGDu5Dj.gif

:dead:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Thank you.

It should be about who the best person for the job is. Somalis should learn from this case. Maybe the person who can best lead Somalia is not always a Abgal or MJ or whoever but maybe it can be someone from a tiny clan.

How dare you?

MJs were born to lead. Take that back this instant.

@Duchess you were supporting our enemy.

I wasn't attacking MJs. I meant the clans that usually get presidency. I was trying to make the point that a moderator shouldn't be a moderator just because he's typical but because of his abilities. A gay moderator may have the best abilities to do the job. If we picked a typical Somali, maybe this site wouldn't be as well run compared to a gay moderator.

You need a wider pool to find talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending