I have a skeleton in my closet and I'd like to take it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

From urban dictionary: power bottom

Normally a gay atheist with a prolapsed rectum and constipation. A bottom, that is to say the passive participant in gay sex, who takes charge of a sexual situation, playing a more dominant, aggressive and commanding role in sex.
Power Bottom Meaning: One who takes an aggressive role in anal sex. Normally a gay and normally an atheist.

:damedamn:
Loooooooooooooool

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Duchess @AbdiJohnson
xGDu5Dj.gif

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:angryman::angryman::angryman:

I wanted to say " waan kugu aasi" but this fool will say " go ahead ":jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

@nucleus I apologize for that earlier comment.

I would like this thread to die anyway. This wasn't for you guys. It was for those like me who are struggling. I felt guilty.

I'm going to bed. Goodnight

menace

VIP
Loooooooooooooooooooooool

Wallahi I screamed. Woke the whole house up.

Damn you menace,

Waan iska aamusayaa.,can't even use my trademark ..I can't even use my second saying " waan kugu cariirin" cause he'll say " Mayee igu as:faysalwtf:
Kani wa neef daaqaya

Srry but I don't believe it, But if you really are it's none of my business. It was just jokes on my end.

Its OK.

For those of you who are gay and in the closet, I hope you find the courage to also come out. I personally didn't act on my feelings because of my upbringing and I was scared of doing it so I need your help to feel comfortable with myself. We can help each other.

Anyways goodnight.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Its OK.

For those of you who are gay and in the closet, I hope you find the courage to also come out. I personally didn't act on my feelings because of my upbringing and I was scared of doing it so I need your help to feel comfortable with myself. We can help each other.

Anyways goodnight.

Live in your truth my brother. I will support anyone else who has the courage to admit it to the forum.

menace

VIP
For the life of me I just can't wrap my head around the fact that ilaahay gave us siil abs the soft sweet body of a female and just the deliciousness of the siil and macaanka of the siil but you rather do the unnatural, the horrible disgusting thing. Aaakh-tuff :camby::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending