I have a skeleton in my closet and I'd like to take it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in complete shock right now.

:wtfguccimane:

Like I've suspected he was gay for a while, especially with how he's so obsessed with promoting gay rights and his blatant hatred towards Somali women, but it's so weird to hear him admitting it. I've noticed AbdiJohnson is pretty effeminate as well, he's looking for acceptance, and he's frustrated that the Somali community has no love for Atheists who are attracted to other men.

I'm in complete shock right now.

:wtfguccimane:

Like I've suspected he was gay for a while, especially with how he's so obsessed with promoting gay rights and his blatant hatred towards Somali women, but it's so weird to hear him admitting it. I've noticed AbdiJohnson is pretty effeminate as well, he's looking for acceptance, and he's frustrated that the Somali community has no love for Atheists who are attracted to other men.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Am I the only one here who's more offended at the fact that he's an Atheist over the fact that he's gay?

Atheism in my eyes is 10000000x worse than Khaniisnimo.

We need to save AbdiJohnson! this the responsibility of us all in the forum! AbdiJohn come to Denmark I will introduce you to one of my f*ck friends cute girls good siil they will treat you good and your lust after men will get destroyed. :nvjpqts::2tjlv3e::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending