I have a skeleton in my closet and I'd like to take it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
4505613-4207148788-tumbl.gif
4505613-4207148788-tumbl.gif

I always suspected most Atheist Somali men are gay. Most Atheist Somali guy's are usually really qabilist and hate Somali women. They left the religion because Islam doesn't accept Homosexuality.

Apollo

VIP
Everyone suspected this for a long time.
Especially AbdiJ's constant defending of gay rights was highly suspect. Even in topics where it was not relevant at all.

@Duchess, we can't have a gay moderator. It's so anti-Somali values. AbdiJohnson needs to be replaced with a new mod more in line with regular Somalis.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Bisexuality still bewilders me, this negroe is telling me he likes another man's penis simultaneously while liking a woman's sugar walls? The two can't reconcile with each other, it's like saying I'm a spurs and a arsenal fan when the two sides are the opposite of one another.

Either way, seek help bruh, I don't want to see you in some Gay article about somali gay couples in Canada.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Dude tell us something new. We already knew you were a gay. Who the hell makes gay topics everyday without being one.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Everyone suspected this for a long time.
Especially AbdiJ's constant defending of gay rights was highly suspect. Even in topics where it was not relevant at all.

@Duchess, we can't have a gay moderator. It's so anti-Somali values. AbdiJohnson needs to be replaced with a new mod more in line with regular Somalis.

What are Somali values?:lol:

I will remain as moderator and finish my 5 year term with the absolute guarantee of unlimited term extensions.

Gay or not, that will not change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending