I have a skeleton in my closet and I'd like to take it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'm bisexual.

I haven't acted on my homosexual thoughts (or my heterosexual thoughts) but I'd like to come clean moving forward as moderator and contributor to Somalispot.

I will take the opportunity to come out as the first openly gay/bisexual Somali to contribute to a Somali forum. It would help others to have the courage to do the same.

I will lose the few fans I have but this is the right thing to do. This isn't for me but for those just like me who need support to also come out one day.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@AbdiJohnson, I'm proud of you. That took a lot of courage and I hope you know that I'll always be there for you. I've never asked you this, but at what point in your life did you realize that you were bisexual?

@AbdiJohnson, I'm proud of you. That took a lot of courage and I hope you know that I'll always be there for you. I've never asked you this, but at what point in your life did you realize that you were bisexual?

Puberty. Around 11. I hit puberty while vacationing in Somalia so I found out while over there.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Puberty. Around 11. I hit puberty while vacationing in Somalia so I found out while over there.
Loooooooooooooll

You're such a troll Wallahi.

So you fell in love with malnourished faraaxs? Is that your type? Is it the reason you joined Somali websites?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
From urban dictionary: power bottom

Normally a gay atheist with a prolapsed rectum and constipation. A bottom, that is to say the passive participant in gay sex, who takes charge of a sexual situation, playing a more dominant, aggressive and commanding role in sex.
Power Bottom Meaning: One who takes an aggressive role in anal sex. Normally a gay and normally an atheist.

:damedamn:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Support our gay brother. He is still committed to the cause.
no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif
No, I will not do no such thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending