Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Amazing how a middle aged woman with kids acts like this

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Canuck and CognitiveFag are pure entertainment for me :lolbron:

Anyone who takes political opinions and news from that scorn woman is delusional tho :manny:

Canuck and CognitiveFag are pure entertainment for me :lolbron:

Anyone who takes political opinions and news from that scorn woman is delusional tho :manny:

Grow up first boy, at end of day what will I expect from man calling himself rude boy!! Boy!!!

Somalia has always been weak. But if they don't stop claiming somaliland there will be war
With that logic, they aren't really claiming anything if it technically doesn't exist, however, I do not play dirty and will not argue that point. If we are being honest, Somaliland is basically made by Isaaq, for Isaaq. Btw, if you really wanted recognition, wouldn't it have been easier to climb the government ladder, and then give recognition to yourself? I have another question, would you despise Somaliland combing with the rest of Somalia?

waraabe

Your superior
With that logic, they aren't really claiming anything if it technically doesn't exist, however, I do not play dirty and will not argue that point. If we are being honest, Somaliland is basically made by Isaaq, for Isaaq. Btw, if you really wanted recognition, wouldn't it have been easier to climb the government ladder, and then give recognition to yourself? I have another question, would you despise Somaliland combing with the rest of Somalia?

Nothing wrong with Isaaq state for Isaaq.

Again somaliland has nothing to benefit from Somalia except more darod calaacal

View attachment 7211

Said the crazy woman who wants to burn people live, take your med

I'm not surprised you have a hard time differentiating between a tongue-in-cheek statement to you qabiilists, and a serious statement regarding my own hopes and wishes. Except you can tell the difference, can't you? Because your intention is to mislead people who are reading the thread.

Stop lying and misrepresenting people. It's not cute. It's literally pathetic.

As I said, didn't expect anything serious from you, anyway.

What does somaliland benefit from a union with soomalia?
More security, and protection of boarders.
Easier to create markets, and trade networks.
Creating port cites along the coast of ALL of somalia, not just the south.
More jobs, and people moving to cites.
Wont be surrounded by bigger nations.
But right now, yes it's a risk, but its one that can lead to an amazing future. What are your concerns of joining with the rest of Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending