Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
I don't doubt that, I want reliable sources. Since you're the one that is making the claim, you have to provide the reliable source. Wiki leaks is not reliable.

Absolutely!! But I know that it's just a hypothesis. Somaliland has a good thing going and it would fool itself to destroy it.

Taiwan is not a UN member but has one of the largest technology market in the world and is a free market powerhouse. Somaliland doesn't need recognition to succeed. They can join economic organisations to open trade.

Taiwan is protected and encouraged by USA government to weaken the China that's all but SL does not have any ally even Ethiopia would not recognize her

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Taiwan is protected and encouraged by USA government to weaken the China that's all

That's nonsensical. Taiwan used to rule the whole of China before they were pushed out by the communists. The Americans chose to recognise the communists. Why recognise China if you support Taiwan? America doesn't recgnise Taiwan.

American and international businesses do business in Taiwan because they get themselves enrolled in international trade organisations such as the WTO.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It is simple fact for 25 years not single country recognize SL and behind doors SL is negotiating with Somalia.

They're negotiating publicly actually. Somaliland wants to use the tools at its disposal to try and find a swift root out of the shadow.

Somaliweyn is dead.

They're negotiating publicly actually. Somaliland wants to use the tools at its disposal to try and find a swift root out of the shadow.

Somaliweyn is dead.

They're mostly arguing about aid money tbh. The talks are bs. Somaliland will do fine unrecognized. We can wait 100years with no recognition, the people will still oppose union.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Canuck will probably have a heart attack when she arrives in Lascanood to see SL flags being waved and Somaliland authorities(police,courts and government officials) running the city
and the rest of Eastern Sool :pachah1:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
They're mostly arguing about aid money tbh. The talks are bs. Somaliland will do fine unrecognized. We can wait 100years with no recognition, the people will still oppose union.

They can get business into Somaliland without recognition. Taiwan is a free market powerhouse.

waraabe

Your superior
In a union between somaliland and Somalia, somalia will benefit while somaliland loses out. why do you think they are crying out for somaliwayn?

waraabe

Your superior
Canuck will probably have a heart attack when she arrives in Lascanood to see SL flags being waved and Somaliland authorities(police,courts and government officials) running the city

She has never been to lascanod. Her family benefited from siyaad barres regime and they were refugees in North Africa. Her mind has been poisoned by her parents who benefited from tribal curruption

waraabe

Your superior
If there was no berbera port in SL, they would have got over it already. It's not about brotherhood it's about money.

Pre 1990 Somali republic the country's biggest economic sources were Mogadishu, hargeisa and Berbera (notice 1 in Somalia and 2 in somaliland)

You will have heart attack when you know the secret negotiations of SL to make Ali Khalif the president of SL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending