Honest discussion- What do you think of Somaliweyn?

Somaliweyn, yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Sinister is a good person who is against qabyaalad but you are a sick qabiilest who is so cowardly that you hide behind fake nationalism

You and her are like two beans in same pot

waraabe

Your superior
More security, and protection of boarders.
Easier to create markets, and trade networks.
Creating port cites along the coast of ALL of somalia, not just the south.
More jobs, and people moving to cites.
Wont be surrounded by bigger nations.
But right now, yes it's a risk, but its one that can lead to an amazing future. What are your concerns of joining with the rest of Somalia?

Somaliland can secure its own borders like it has been doing for the last 30 years

I don't know how joining Somalia will create trade networks or jobs

Somaliland's ports are already doing fine by reaching agreements with uae and Ethiopia

Somaliland has good relations with its neighbours already so they don't have issues with bigger countries (Ethiopia)

I'm not surprised you have a hard time differentiating between a tongue-in-cheek statement to you qabiilists, and a serious statement regarding my own hopes and wishes. Except you can tell the difference, can't you? Because your intention is to mislead people who are reading the thread.

Stop lying and misrepresenting people. It's not cute. It's literally pathetic.

As I said, didn't expect anything serious from you, anyway.
:ftw9nwa: Ok ms ex Somali ( that was your decision last thread )

waraabe

Your superior
earlier we were talking about getting rid of qabils, and I thought you were continuing off of that.

Getting rid of qabiils won't change anything and you cant get rid of them.

I wish all the best for Somalia but somaliland isn't going to join

Getting rid of qabiils won't change anything and you cant get rid of them.

I wish all the best for Somalia but somaliland isn't going to join
By getting rid of them I don't mean erasing them from existence, but I mean destroy the leverage they have between each other, you get what I am saying? Darood isn't better then Dir, Dir isn't better than Isaaq, and so-fourth.

waraabe

Your superior
By getting rid of them I don't mean erasing them from existence, but I mean destroy the leverage they have between each other, you get what I am saying? Darood isn't better then Dir, Dir isn't better than Isaaq, and so-fourth.

The Union was tried from 1960 to 1991 and it didn't work

The Union was tried from 1960 to 1991 and it didn't work
That was more like a dictatorship than anything, and back then Somalia didn't even have a chance. You can't just give people power, and leave, it will never work. Right now though, the majority of Somalia just wants peace, and its a better time than ever to create a new. A government that actually represents all the somali people, not just those they need to stay wealthy.

waraabe

Your superior
That was more like a dictatorship than anything, and back then Somalia didn't even have a chance. You can't just give people power, and leave, it will never work. Right now though, the majority of Somalia just wants peace, and its a better time than ever to create a new. A government that actually represents all the somali people, not just those they need to stay wealthy.
Well good luck inshallah you guys get peace and development.

As for us in somaliland, our aim is a strong developed somaliland

How would you propose going about making that a reality? I imagine if tribes had responsibilities outside of what they usually do, it might help. If people are preoccupied with other things and qabil was treated as basically an administrative identifier, over time it would loose the zealous power it has.

How would you propose going about making that a reality? I imagine if tribes had responsibilities outside of what they usually do, it might help. If people are preoccupied with other things and qabil was treated as basically an administrative identifier, over time it would loose the zealous power it has.
True, and they would over time be used more as a way to track your family, rather than to discriminate. Right now, a lot of politics has to with qabils making the situation even worse, there needs to be away to separate qabils and politics so its not like a leech hanging everywhere it can. If the leech has no were to hang onto, then it has no blood to drink and will die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts