Heartbreaking post on a somali boy that go bullied in the uk

Yaraye

VIP
That's not the parents responsibility most kids can join sports starting middle school for cheap and a lot of Somali masjids have basketball courts people play on after dugsi/lectures. It's just personal laziness
Most Somali parent won’t let their children do to after school sports. They want their children to be picked up by the school bus cuz they are too busy juggling a bunch of kids. They ain’t got time to actually go get their kids.
I have spoke about the masjid s only giving the sport arenas/ courts to the male gender before on sspot. They don’t do shit for us girls/women. The gym is always used by the males, they don’t give us girls one day of the week. Selfish bastards.

Most Somali parent won’t let their children do to after school sports. They want their children to be picked up by the school bus cuz they are too busy juggling a bunch of kids. They ain’t got time to actually go get their kids.
I have spoke about the masjid s only giving the sport arenas/ courts to the male gender before on sspot. They don’t do shit for us girls/women. The gym is always used by the males, they don’t give us girls one day of the week. Selfish bastards.
You have a gym at your masjid?
Thats true about the basketball courts tho. At my masjid we have an additional section with a volleyball net girls play on occasionally but idk if all masjids do this :hmm:

Yaraye

VIP
You have a gym at your masjid?
Thats true about the basketball courts tho. At my masjid we have an additional section with a volleyball net girls play on occasionally but idk if all masjids do this :hmm:
Firstly only few masjids in MN got a gym. Secondly the masjid I go to recently built one and it’s always used by males, and yes all masjid in MN prioritize the boys. The majids that “got” consideration for the women only give few hours of one day. Not even the full f*cking day! What’s worse, the few hours they give are the worse hours. Either late at night or during working hours.

what I find really disgusting from these Somali male community leaders is when they are asking money to build these courts/gyms, they always talk about wanting to help the youth and give the youth their own spaces. I’ve learned that the word youth is a key word for their boys only.

when it’s built, the women will ask for use of the gym and that’s when their misogynistic and sexist nature rears it’s ugly head. Talking about you’re a girl what do you need the gym/court for. Isku xishood, what kind of gabar bodbods….etc

you would think that since there are less places for Muslim girls to play sports/excersise comfortably, they would help them and give some days of the gym to them. They don’t do that at all.

I’ve told Somali girls to not bother donating or giving money to these Somali elders to build the gym for the “youth”. They are selfish bastards that won’t give us even an inch. Unless these elders write an equal amount of days/hours for both genders to use the gym and it is a sign contract, I will never donate for a muslim or Somali ”youth” gym

Firstly only few masjids in MN got a gym. Secondly the masjid I go to recently built one and it’s always used by males, and yes all masjid in MN prioritize the boys. The majids that “got” consideration for the women only give few hours of one day. Not even the full f*cking day! What’s worse, the few hours they give are the worse hours. Either late at night or during working hours.

what I find really disgusting from these Somali male community leaders is when they are asking money to build these courts/gyms, they always talk about wanting to help the youth and give the youth their own spaces. I’ve learned that the word youth is a key word for their boys only.

when it’s built, the women will ask for use of the gym and that’s when their misogynistic and sexist nature rears it’s ugly head. Talking about you’re a girl what do you need the gym/court for. Isku xishood, what kind of gabar bodbods….etc

you would think that since there are less places for Muslim girls to play sports/excersise comfortably, they would help them and give some days of the gym to them. They don’t do that at all.

I’ve told Somali girls to not bother donating or giving money to these Somali elders to build the gym for the “youth”. They are selfish bastards that won’t give us even an inch. Unless these elders write an equal amount of days/hours for both genders to use the gym and it is a sign contract, I will never donate for a muslim or Somali ”youth” gym
What's stopping you from just ignoring the imams and walking in anyways? Or is it always full of guys there?

Definitely sucks though, you should form a group with other xalimos/eedos and make a formal complaint

Yaraye

VIP
What's stopping you from just ignoring the imams and walking in anyways? Or is it always full of guys there?

Definitely sucks though, you should form a group with other xalimos/eedos and make a formal complaint
it's full of guys :francis:
i will form a group after the summer inshallah

I feel very sorry for these guys who got bullied. In my school the worst i saw was forehead jokes. Didn't even know this madow hatred for somalis was a thing. My school barely had any madows at all so i didn't really get to interact with them much. I've noticed that these problems mainly seem to be with Caribbeans tho, africans on the other hand are easy to get along with.
Noticed the bullying always happen in a majority maafoe school. The worst thing hat can happen to me in my teenage years is go to a school full of them I can only imagine somalis that went to a majority caribbean school. They have the worst school grades and have the worst attitude uff

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
This thread is just diaspora FKD kkkk.

The Uk had ethnics beefing each other. Shit happens, everyone else have moved on. You don’t see africans moaning constantly about being dissed by caribbeans.

If you were called pirate or big foreheaded person and you let it slide thats on you. You don’t see somalis being dissed no more because shit stopped. Matter of fact, ajanabis were sucking the ass of somalis until somalis who were victims started to cause unnessecary beef.

Im not even from the uk but the thought process here is just amusing to see.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
This thread is just diaspora FKD kkkk.

The Uk had ethnics beefing each other. Shit happens, everyone else have moved on. You don’t see africans moaning constantly about being dissed by caribbeans.

If you were called pirate or big foreheaded person and you let it slide thats on you. You don’t see somalis being dissed no more because shit stopped. Matter of fact, ajanabis were sucking the ass of somalis until somalis who were victims started to cause unnessecary beef.

Im not even from the uk but the thought process here is just amusing to see.

I was in the UK in the late 90s. You're right there was alot of multi ethnic racial FKD, it didn't help that Somalia was a shithole, ajnabi kids would find anything on us even our World Fifa Rankings became a source of jokes (Somalia was bottom 3 or 4 at the time).

The problem was we faced these issues from various communities white black or asian who did not have the same codes of honour like us. These guys forefathers were calibeesteen, slaves or potatoe farmers, they were taught no code of honour. They could never have a 1v1 instead they often ganged up on us. They would insult Somali hijabi women with prams for bending over to pick up their kids toy. They would mock starving kids from a magazine. Tbh it only made me hate the older Somali community whose wars led to this diaspora humiliation but the best character development and reflection comes from hitting rock bottom. Minorities in Somalia must have felt this way about the Somali nomads for centuries.

With regards to the Jamaicans the tip of the iceberg for them was they were originally more popular than other Blacks because they went around telling everyone they were mixed with Carribean Indians and Spaniards which gave them a mulatto mix or softer features than other Blacks even though they looked 100% Jaree.r. When Somalis came on the scene they knew we would eventually take their shine away while classing them under the same Blacks they tried to differentiate themselves from. Typically you would see a Jamaican stud whose got to the top of the food chain in his class (strongest guy in his year) pick on a Somali and all the other ethnicities would side with the Jamaican just out of gratitude of not being the one picked on. They would cowardly laugh with the Jaree.r as if he ain't going to cuss them out the next day. God Bless our people i learnt later in life some Eritreans and Sudanese respected Somalis in the Middle East for standing up for other races when picked on even by an Arab gunnimo ma qaadano anagu.

As for Somalis getting bullied, i agree with the poster who said it's every male right of passage to be tested or have a robbery attempted on you at least once. I went to a boys school, even older kids from my neighbourhood warned me to watch my back for these things it's normal. What isn't right however is not tapping into your support network. You need "olders". I 100% blame Parents for not giving kids a qaraabo fella to mentor them in those tough years. I had a young adeer outside school if shit got hot and within school i had Somalis in older years look out for me even without knowing me personally except that i lived in the same part of the city as them. Till this day those olders still know of me and don't realise the kheyr they did even though they were gang bangers Ilaahay ha toosiyo. You also need to fight back - even losing a fight is not dishonourable as long as you inflicted some damage infact the guy fighting you will likely leave you alone and respect you more than the coward timajilic laughing with him at you.

Last edited:
I was in the UK in the late 90s. You're right there was alot of multi ethnic racial FKD, it didn't help that Somalia was a shithole, ajnabi kids would find anything on us even our World Fifa Rankings became a source of jokes (Somalia was bottom 3 or 4 at the time).

The problem was we faced these issues from various communities white black or asian who did not have the same codes of honour like us. These guys forefathers were calibeesteen, slaves or potatoe farmers, they were taught no code of honour. They could never have a 1v1 instead they often ganged up on us. They would insult Somali hijabi women with prams for bending over to pick up their kids toy. They would mock starving nomadic kids from a magazine. Tbh it only made me hate the older Somali community whose wars led to this diaspora humiliation but the best character development and reflection comes from hitting rock bottom. Minorities in Somalia must have felt this way about the Somali nomads for centuries.

With regards to the Jamaicans the tip of the iceberg for them was they were originally more popular than other Blacks because they went around telling everyone they were mixed with Carribean Indians and Spaniards which gave them a mulatto mix or softer features than other Blacks even though they looked 100% Jaree.r. When Somalis came on the scene they knew we would eventually take their shine away while classing them under the same Blacks they tried to differentiate themselves from. Typically you would see a Jamaican stud whose got to the top of the food chain in his class (strongest guy in his year) pick on a Somali and all the other ethnicities would side with the Jamaican just out of gratitude of not being the one picked on. They would cowardly laugh with the Jaree.r as if he ain't going to cuss them out the next day. God Bless our people i learnt later in life some Eritreans and Sudanese respected Somalis in the Middle East for standing up for other races when picked on even by an Arab gunnimo ma qaadano anagu.

As for Somalis getting bullied, i agree with the poster who said it's every male right of passage to be tested or have a robbery attempted on you at least once. I went to a boys school, even older kids from my neighbourhood warned me to watch my back for these things it's normal. What isn't right however is not tapping into your support network. You need "olders". I 100% blame Parents for not giving kids a qaraabo fella to mentor them in those tough years. I had a young adeer outside school if shit got hot and within school i had Somalis in older years look out for me even without knowing me personally except that i lived in the same part of the city as them. Till this day those olders still know of me and don't realise the kheyr they did even though they were gang bangers Ilaahay ha toosiyo. You also need to fight back - even losing a fight is not dishonourable as long as you inflicted some damage infact the guy fighting you will likely leave you alone and respect you more than the coward timajilic laughing with him at you.
Jamaicans were so tapped. I remember thinking why they hated somalis for no reason when i was a kid. They'd even try and trip up random mothers with prams by the bus stop. They're not raised with morals whatsoever and the only respectful ones you'll ever meet are the older ones, but even then some still have no akhlaaq. I remember in my school somalis would jump into any fight with another somali so they started on these miskeen yemenis instead. Guys would gang up on a tiny kid a couple years younger than them. Wallahi they were the only ones that behaved like zoo animals. It's no surprise when you see these same guys years later involved in crime or working dead end jobs.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Jamaicans were so tapped. I remember thinking why they hated somalis for no reason when i was a kid. They'd even try and trip up random mothers with prams by the bus stop. They're not raised with morals whatsoever and the only respectful ones you'll ever meet are the older ones, but even then some still have no akhlaaq. I remember in my school somalis would jump into any fight with another somali so they started on these miskeen yemenis instead. Guys would gang up on a tiny kid a couple years younger than them. Wallahi they were the only ones that behaved like zoo animals. It's no surprise when you see these same guys years later involved in crime or working dead end jobs.

How they were raised has a massive impact. Can't even blame some of them it's a proven experiment bad parenting creates bad children. Jamaicans are notorious for being fatherless. As a young teen i had a Jamaican, Indhayar and Irish Gypsy family in my area whose sons were all a few years older than me and my brothers and Somali friends. They were scared to death of the Timajilic community whose olders were all driving and washing their cars outside the blocks all the time. But with us they didn't give a shit first it was racist jokes at the pitch then it turned violent they would throw water balloons at us and prank our houses. Had to call up my trusted young adeer who was a Xabsi regular in the 90s. Nigga dun told them their ears will get sliced off if they ever insult me, my brothers or the Somali kids ever again. He also recorded the conversation for reasons i could not understand at the time. Meesha marka dambe waa lagu kala yaacay, those kids completely changed their tune. The Ja.reer kid started begfriending us when he saw us, the Gyspy kid was stiffled and could not break his word to say Hi but atleast shut his ugly ass up forever. The Indhayar wuu isdabaaleeye and pretended he was never beefing us when he saw us kkkk.

The only disadvantage in those early years was being a Somali was physically challenging. Jaree.rta were peer pressured into eating alot by their parents "you gotta eeat ya food rudebwoi me na give ya da remedy fo free ya kna". The 90s was just Whites (fully developed), Blacks (fully developed) and Asians (saved by Herd Mentality). The Skinny Somali was alone. Nowadays i see young Yemenis, Afghans etc with our body type and behaviours going through the same struggle.

Last edited:
I'm saying there very violent group of people and the least succesful demographic in the whole of uk, they're worse than African Americans.

How they were raised has a massive impact. Can't even blame some of them it's a proven experiment bad parenting creates bad children. Jamaicans are notorious for being fatherless. As a young teen i had a Jamaican, Indhayar and Irish Gypsy family in my area whose sons were all a few years older than me and my brothers and Somali friends. They were scared to death of the Timajilic community whose olders were all driving and washing their cars outside the blocks all the time. But with us they didn't give a shit first it was racist jokes at the pitch then it turned violent they would throw water balloons at us and prank our houses. Had to call up my trusted young adeer who was a Xabsi regular in the 90s. Nigga dun told them their ears will get sliced off if they ever insult me, my brothers or the Somali kids ever again. He also recorded the conversation for reasons i could not understand at the time. Meesha marka dambe waa lagu kala yaacay, those kids completely changed their tune. The Ja.reer kid started begfriending us when he saw us, the Gyspy kid was stiffled and could not break his word to say Hi but atleast shut his ugly ass up forever. The Indhayar wuu isdabaaleeye and pretended he was never beefing us when he saw us kkkk.

The only disadvantage in those early years was being a Somali was physically challenging. Jaree.rta were peer pressured into eating alot by their parents "you gotta eeat ya food rudebwoi me na give ya da remedy fo free ya kna". The 90s was just Whites (fully developed), Blacks (fully developed) and Asians (saved by Herd Mentality). The Skinny Somali was alone. Nowadays i see young Yemenis, Afghans etc with our body type and behaviours going through the same struggle.
I was big booty bashir as a kid man. Slowest in sports, weakest at arm wrestling, no self defense skills whatsoever.
And no offence those type of women who respect bad boys aren't good women themselves they're the type to cheat they're no different to their male counterpart.
Well duh I’m talking about masculine men in general

Grow up please these maadows have hatred for us the boy said he was very short and slim while the bullies where tall and big how can h3 defend himself? you obviously wouldn't be saying this if you were from the uk seeing as we all know how they feel about us.
it does not matter. we somali have this animal instinct where if we get disrespcted we stay our grown does not matter if he is 5,2 its more about his heart. I rather die and kill bullies then get bullied lol

Trending