Heartbreaking post on a somali boy that go bullied in the uk

I agree lmao. it does not haave to do with being skinny since dude was just a pussy tbh. Ik majorty of somali who I went school with never back down for a fight wallahi they where fearless and menace but this dude is prob white washed or khaniis
Grow up please these maadows have hatred for us the boy said he was very short and slim while the bullies where tall and big how can h3 defend himself? you obviously wouldn't be saying this if you were from the uk seeing as we all know how they feel about us.

Even if you're a skinny boy you gotta fight back against bigger boys. In secondary school I was beefing with a 14 year old man (he had facial hair) who was 3x my size. My tactic was to sweep his leg when he moved since he was so heavy.

I was able to make him trip. After that, he only had the guts to f*ck with me when he had his friend with him.

Don't be shy now. Show him the crazy Somali kid energy.

So all of you has been bullied

Ain't none of you real maaryoole can't believe what i'm reading

Attachments

• e3110f5698e96eade31f578880905e24.jpg
    e3110f5698e96eade31f578880905e24.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 27
Even if you're a skinny boy you gotta fight back against bigger boys. In secondary school I was beefing with a 14 year old man (he had facial hair) who was 3x my size. My tactic was to sweep his leg when he moved since he was so heavy.

I was able to make him trip. After that, he only had the guts to f*ck with me when he had his friend with him.

Not all somali boys have the guts to face bullies we need to stop thinking that every somali kid have the same energy, when we are created differently you will find some somalis as weak and some somalis as strong that's life.

Not all somali boys have the guts to face bullies we need to stop thinking that every somali kid have the same energy, when we are created differently you will find some somalis as weak and some somalis as strong that's life.

Then what should they do? Teachers don't give a shit, parents can't really help. In the end it's up to you

Just taking it is the worst thing you can do. I know there's bs advice out there like 'endure it until they get bored'

IKR, it drives me so insane to see those spineless c*nts accept this bullying.
He probably lives in some small shitty city up north like Middlesborough or Hull. They need to move to a Somali populated areas such as London (West preferably), Leicester and Birmingham.
In my high school, most of the bullies were Somalis and they would not mess with other Somalis. :mjlol:
These timorous idiots need to remember that our great grandfathers believed that other ethnicities were inferior to us and would give up their lives before being humiliated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some parents are ashamed of their Somalinimo and settled in areas with almost no Somali population. What did they expect. You reap what you sow.
Alx majority of Somalis in London and Leicester have a great community

Some people are so weak they can’t even punch properly, as a kid I was so shit at physical activities and didn’t think I could improve. I was also shy and cared too much about other people’s opinions of me as well. Pathetic wallahi

Then what should they do? Teachers don't give a shit, parents can't really help. In the end it's up to you

Just taking it is the worst thing you can do. I know there's bs advice out there like 'endure it until they get bored'
Parents can help if that was my son I will get all my uncles and male cousins to sort out those bullies and remove my child from school. What do you take me for. My advice to the victim is tell your parents that loves you or you as a parent must be aware of your son condition at school does he tell you how hisr day was? how is his facial expression etc...

So all of you has been bullied

Ain't none of you real maaryoole can't believe what i'm reading
There is a distinction between being bullied, and being tested, which a rite of passage for young men, even at work. If one folds at the testing stage, then it progresses to a state of one being dominated, bulled, or pawned, so to speak, quite similar to the animal kingdom. The idea is to set one's boundaries from the get go, for it is a jungle out there, and one must know oneself, and how to manoeuvre in, and through the jungle. Folding is never an option, and regardless of the brawn, size, or the odds being stacked against one, one must fight his way out through sheer grit, even if nothing else. Losing a fight is not the end, for there is always another day. As the old saying goes: It is not about the fall, but how quickly one gets back on the saddle.

Grow up please these maadows have hatred for us the boy said he was very short and slim while the bullies where tall and big how can h3 defend himself? you obviously wouldn't be saying this if you were from the uk seeing as we all know how they feel about us.
It's not always the size.. Even if the bully is bigger than you there's other ways to handle such a guy..Bravery and the willingness to win your fights gets very far in terms of bullies.

It's not always the size.. Even if the bully is bigger than you there's other ways to handle such a guy..Bravery and the willingness to win your fights gets very far in terms of bullies.
if you read my post the boy explained how they were physical with him while he was very short, so please tell me how can one be brave to fight back when there's more than one bully bullying you?

Your only saying this because a) your not from the UK so you don't understand the disturbing tension between us and maadows and b) you weren't in his shoe so you will never understand how bullies work, they make you feel weak and unwanted, he said it was group of boys bullying him, there's no way you can defend yourself unless the teacher is involved but it seems like they did nothing so the parents are to be blamed if they ofcourse new about the bullying and didn't do enough, the victim is NEVER at fault.

Your only saying this because a) your not from the UK so you don't understand the disturbing tension between us and maadows and b) you weren't in his shoe so you will never understand how bullies work, they make you feel weak and unwanted, he said it was group of boys bullying him, there's no way you can defend yourself unless the teacher is involved but it seems like they did nothing so the parents are to be blamed if they ofcourse new about the bullying and didn't do enough, the victim is NEVER at fault.
When it's a group of boys you make sure to knock down the main guy..

Maybe it would work outside the uk but here in the uk the cadaans and maadows are violent full of hate and xenephobic me and my own family felt it and so did many somalis even till this day the tension is there.
Thats why you get bullied, if you aren't willing to go that extra step to defend yourself.. You should be more crazy than your bully..

Trending

Latest posts