Heartbreaking post on a somali boy that go bullied in the uk

Thats why you get bullied, if you aren't willing to go that extra step to defend yourself.. You should be more crazy than your bully..
Obviously things were different than now somalis stood up to themselves that's why these fockers leave us alone for the most part particularly in London, we created our own sub culture e.g drill entertainment, having a big platform on social media, using racial slurs against them etc.. Just wish these somalis that are still getting bullied to tell their parents or speak to the somali community so we can start swinging these bullies. Parents need to know about their children instead of ignoring their hidden trauma.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Obviously things were different than now somalis stood up to themselves that's why these fockers leave us alone for the most part particularly in London, we created our own sub culture e.g drill entertainment, having a big platform on social media, using racial slurs against them etc.. Just wish these somalis that are still getting bullied to tell their parents or conform to the somali community so we can start swinging these bullies. Parents need to know about their children instead of ignoring their hidden trauma.
We uk somalis love our racial slurs for sure. 😂😂

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bullying is a terrible thing I experienced it I didn't tell anyone from my family till like couple of years ago that's how they make you feel ashamed and worthless, I would hope now any bullied victims to speak up even through social media they should ask for help never should they feel embarrassed especially since we are somalis a tight knit community who are resilient. I wish inhad the guts back than smh

Bullying is a terrible thing I experienced it I didn't tell anyone from my family till like couple of years ago that's how they make you feel ashamed and worthless, I would hope now any bullied victims to speak up even through social media they should ask for help never should they feel embarrassed especially since we are somalis a tight knit community who are resilient. I wish inhad the guts back than smh
No offense but you’re a woman so it’s different and it’s fine for you to be a victim. Given you aren’t a total pushover.

As a man it’s bad because at the end of the day male victims are losers. The winners in this life who get all the women and success aren’t victims they’re perpetrators. Women want and people respect masculine men not little biotches. Accepting bullying just leads to accepting all kinds of trouble and becoming said biotch.

No offense but you’re a woman so it’s different and it’s fine for you to be a victim. Given you aren’t a total pushover.

As a man it’s bad because at the end of the day male victims are losers. The winners in this life who get all the women and success aren’t victims they’re perpetrators. Women want and people respect masculine men not little biotches. Accepting bullying just leads to accepting all kinds of trouble and becoming said biotch.
Well the boy transformed his life around and gained muscle and is taller and wish he had the guts to fight back, I feel like that's most with bullied victims they often turn their lives around and become succesful. And no offence those type of women who respect bad boys aren't good women themselves they're the type to cheat they're no different to their male counterpart.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Well the boy transformed his life around and gained muscle and is taller and wish he had the guts to fight back, I feel like that's most with bullied victims they often turn their lives around and become succesful. And no offence those type of women who respect bad boys aren't good women themselves they're the type to cheat they're no different to their male counterpart.
Yeah I'm not attracted to those Types of women. There's something about seeing a woman getting passed around by guys that made me avoid them. A woman who was more reserved and good to me always made me go out of my way to chat to her.

Yeah I'm not attracted to those Types of women. There's something about seeing a woman getting passed around by guys that made me avoid them. A woman who was more reserved and good to me always made me go out of my way to chat to her.
Society tells you the bad boy image, football players, drug dealers and rappers are the way to go whereas lawyers, doctors, kind hearted men are downplayed by society. Any type of women that are into these type of qashin are 100 percent for the streets they are not to be trusted what's so ever. A modest women would never think twice to find these type of filthy people attractive.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
To prevent anything like this happening again, I say to Somali parents to get their sons into boxing. Self defence and being able to throw hands is the only way of combating any sort of bullying.

Bullys get off knowing the person on the receiving end of their bullying is some little miskeen. If they know they'll get their teeth knocked out if they were to try anything, you really think they'd try it? Absolutely not.

Yaraye

VIP
To prevent anything like this happening again, I say to Somali parents to get their sons into boxing. Self defence and being able to throw hands is the only way of combating any sort of bullying.

Bullys get off knowing the person on the receiving end of their bullying is some little miskeen. If they know they'll get their teeth knocked out if they were to try anything, you really think they'd try it? Absolutely not.
that's true. I wish somali parents saw sports as important. Not only does it make one healthier, it makes them stronger too. They never cared to put their children in sports. That's why we got chubby xalimos and lugu baasto faraxs.

that's true. I wish somali parents saw sports as important. Not only does it make one healthier, it makes them stronger too. They never cared to put their children in sports. That's why we got chubby xalimos and lugu baasto faraxs.
Sports is a taboo in somali culture but in the long run it helps you gain high self esteem ambitious and be able to defend yourself very important to get your kids to go and join sporting activities

Deep it they bullied him because he was somali and they also bullied another somali boy, do you know the amount of deep hate you got to bully someone based on their ethnicity? where did they learn this hate? and is always maadows, I wish I knew which part of the uk this was if I was him I would locate each and everyone of their social media and have fun with their profile picture to teach them a lesson. I got hold of every person that bothered me and my family and trolled them (fake account) they panicked and blocked me and changed their profile pic and went private even one messaged me because of the scary shit I wrote, that was the closest to revenge loooool @Arma @Idrus

What’s funny the Somalis that go to all white countries like Sweden don’t have this weird mental health issues and insecurities.

but when Somalis go to the UK where there’s different groups of black ppl. There’s more bullying, gang violence and women getting beaten up.

What ends was he from? In my old secondary school it was the opposite with malis bullying the madows and cadaans. Never seen a mali get bullied maybe its the scandi immigrants giving Reer UK a bad name kkk

What ends was he from? In my old secondary school it was the opposite with malis bullying the madows and cadaans. Never seen a mali get bullied maybe its the scandi immigrants giving Reer UK a bad name kkk
he just says uk he doesn't specify where, he said it was mostly jamaican so what part of the uk has most jamaicans? He's straight from Somaliland from what i read on reddit and seem to have settled in the uk age 7 around early 2010s.

I feel very sorry for these guys who got bullied. In my school the worst i saw was forehead jokes. Didn't even know this madow hatred for somalis was a thing. My school barely had any madows at all so i didn't really get to interact with them much. I've noticed that these problems mainly seem to be with Caribbeans tho, africans on the other hand are easy to get along with.

That's not the parents responsibility most kids can join sports starting middle school for cheap and a lot of Somali masjids have basketball courts people play on after dugsi/lectures. It's just personal laziness lol

That's not the parents responsibility most kids can join sports starting middle school for cheap and a lot of Somali masjids have basketball courts people play on after dugsi/lectures. It's just personal laziness lol
I take responsibility for being a pussy who never went through with the necessary first steps to improve himself

Trending