Heartbreaking post on a somali boy that go bullied in the uk

Very heartbreaking thing i read on reddit I will instead copy and paste all the things he commented on the thread. There's a comment that's deleted hence why is better to post it here

"I was physically taunted by mostly other black people and one white person.pirate jokes and making fun of somalia etc
this was around late 2010s/early 2020s, so I haven’t had the best high school experiences"

"In the past, I was constantly targeted and made fun of because of my physical appearance. I was skinny and short, which made me an easy target for bullies. Sadly, the discrimination wasn't limited to just me; another Somali boy also faced the same ridicule. It was disheartening to witness the lack of action from the teachers, who failed to address the issue and allowed the mistreatment to continue. As the laughter echoed through the school hallways, I couldn't help but feel a mixture of frustration and helplessness. The constant taunting and mockery built up over the years, creating a reservoir of anger within me. However, rather than letting it consume me, I found solace and release in the gym. It became my sanctuary, a place where I could channel my pent-up emotions and transform them into something positive. Through hard work and determination, I've undergone a physical transformation. I've grown taller and gained more muscle, which has not only boosted my self-confidence but also empowered me to stand up for myself. The gym has become more than just a place to work out; it's my outlet for all the frustrations and negative energy that once plagued me. Yet, deep down, there's a part of me that still carries the scars of those experiences. It's natural to wish for some form of justice, for the bullies and those who turned a blind eye to the suffering of others to face consequences for their actions. There are moments when I catch myself fantasizing about karma catching up to them, bringing them face-to-face with the pain they once inflicted on me and others."

A deleted comment from him
"Mostly Jamaicans they call somalis dirty"
I don't know what he meant by this whether it was actually jamaicans that was bullying him or if he's talking in general but I'm more inclined to believe they were Jamaicans.

He replied back to someone who said if the bullies did they beat you up and he replied with "a little"

"I’m safe now but I do wish things could have been better and a lot of the somali boys in my year were assholes, so there was no unity"
"you’re forgetting these dudes were huge and tall, I couldn’t do anything about it back then …obviously now it’s a different story since I’m the same height or even taller than them."

(I wish I knew what part of the uk this was because I refuse to believe people having the guts to bully somalis in London, knowing well our reputation here as people not to mess with not to mention by 2020 somalis taking over rap culture etc, is weird how there were somali boys in his year that didn't do anything to help this helpless boy uff that pissed me off) @H.Moonie

Last edited:
These type of blm Somalis like to pick and choose the type of topics to discuss only what suits them and their audience. They don't care to talk about the rise of anti somali sentiment that's been plaguing the uk for decades. @Monn

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
I saw that post and it was heart-breaking to read. I believe he lived in an area with a small Somali population. In my high school, there were a lot of Somalis and the other ethnic groups would not even dare to mock us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
when you got bullied, you need to be fast and decisive in striking back on the bullier, otherwise will be a constant target. But that is UK, where having a knife and attacking with it, is considered normal.

I saw that post and it was heart-breaking to read. I believe he lived in an area with a small Somali population. In my high school, there were a lot of Somalis and the other ethnic groups would not even dare to mock us.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like there were a lot of somalis in his school he even said there was a somali boy that was also bullied by maadows and that there were somali boys in his school year that were asshole, it seems like a city with a sizeable somali population just find it very strange how maadows have extreme confidence to bully two somali boys this just can't be london has to be either Midlands or North were somalis are seen weak there hence why they have the confidence to mock, not to mention somalis dont make a scene in places outside london or known to be tough like how we are in London. Either way very sad story

when you got bullied, you need to be fast and decisive in striking back on the bullier, otherwise will be a constant target. But that is UK, where having a knife and attacking with it, is considered normal.
He's lucky they didn't injure him or kill him Some jamaican dudes have hatred and have evil tendencies they are very violent full of hate. The boy was fragile small and skinny he was an easy target not to mention somalis face the most discrimination at school.

Last edited:
This gotta be the older lot
i just cant really relate
EDIT: also am not from london
this bullying accured in the early 2020s which is a shock to me since I thought somali hate in schools stopped. Is parental influence and social media mockery that gives them the confidence to hate.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
Like I said before, when you’re bullied you need to
200.gif

Like I said before, when you’re bullied you need to
200.gif
is not as easy as you think sis, I was also bullied when I was much younger and was too scared and embarrassed to tell anyone including my own family these bullies make you feel weak and scared to do anything. Parents should analyse their child when they come back from school. Do they speak to you about school or do they feel awkward and ignore it? that's a big sign something troubling is going on with your child in school, always ask them how their day was and analyse their facial expression and body language, if you feel something is off investigate and head straight to the teacher, I would even have physical fights with the bullies because no way are you going to get away with tormenting my child. Parents have to step up and look out for their own children.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Very heartbreaking thing i read on reddit I will instead copy and paste all the things he commented on the thread. There's a comment that's deleted hence why is better to post it here

"I was physically taunted by mostly other black people and one white person.pirate jokes and making fun of somalia etc
this was around late 2010s/early 2020s, so I haven’t had the best high school experiences"

"In the past, I was constantly targeted and made fun of because of my physical appearance. I was skinny and short, which made me an easy target for bullies. Sadly, the discrimination wasn't limited to just me; another Somali boy also faced the same ridicule. It was disheartening to witness the lack of action from the teachers, who failed to address the issue and allowed the mistreatment to continue. As the laughter echoed through the school hallways, I couldn't help but feel a mixture of frustration and helplessness. The constant taunting and mockery built up over the years, creating a reservoir of anger within me. However, rather than letting it consume me, I found solace and release in the gym. It became my sanctuary, a place where I could channel my pent-up emotions and transform them into something positive. Through hard work and determination, I've undergone a physical transformation. I've grown taller and gained more muscle, which has not only boosted my self-confidence but also empowered me to stand up for myself. The gym has become more than just a place to work out; it's my outlet for all the frustrations and negative energy that once plagued me. Yet, deep down, there's a part of me that still carries the scars of those experiences. It's natural to wish for some form of justice, for the bullies and those who turned a blind eye to the suffering of others to face consequences for their actions. There are moments when I catch myself fantasizing about karma catching up to them, bringing them face-to-face with the pain they once inflicted on me and others."

A deleted comment from him
"Mostly Jamaicans they call somalis dirty"
I don't know what he meant by this whether it was actually jamaicans that was bullying him or if he's talking in general but I'm more inclined to believe they were Jamaicans.

He replied back to someone who said if the bullies did they beat you up and he replied with "a little"

"I’m safe now but I do wish things could have been better and a lot of the somali boys in my year were assholes, so there was no unity"
"you’re forgetting these dudes were huge and tall, I couldn’t do anything about it back then …obviously now it’s a different story since I’m the same height or even taller than them."

(I wish I knew what part of the uk this was because I refuse to believe people having the guts to bully somalis in London, knowing well our reputation here as people not to mess with not to mention by 2020 somalis taking over rap culture etc, is weird how there were somali boys in his year that didn't do anything to help this helpless boy uff that pissed me off) @H.Moonie
This wasn't uncommon for somalis here in the uk. Alot of the anti black somalis on socials are from the UK aswell since there has never been good relations between the madows and Somalis here.
I myself never had troubles with black people or any community growing up, but I definitely was not a part of the madow community. Had lots of combos in and out of school from Jamaicans and Nigerians telling me I'm not black because I'm somali. I didn't really care whether or not I was black or not since there's a large community of Somalis in the uk anyways and I was never really called black in general since large communities in London just get called by their nationality instead so I grew up with everyone just calling me somali and occasionally the boomer cadaans calling me east African.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I was also bullied by this fat white kid, everytime the bastard sees me he wants to fight and the guy is 3-4 years older then me, but alhamdulillah my mom drilled in my head that I should always fight back when someone tries to bully me. That bastard was one annoying fucker

Well done to the young man.
You seem focused upon those bullying spells, but seem to have lost sight of his glorious rise to greatness, which is what should be celebrated. Let his be a lesson for all: in the face of adversity, fight back, you may fall, falter, or feel your derriere a few times, but folding in not a feat.

Difference between a true nomad and craven is not the fall, but the rise where the latter folds whereas the former rises with a glee, and a plan not to feel his derriere again.

There are the words of a true nomad:
"Through hard work and determination, I've undergone a physical transformation. I've grown taller and gained more muscle, which has not only boosted my self-confidence but also empowered me to stand up for myself".

Last edited:
I was also bullied by this fat white kid, everytime the bastard sees me he wants to fight and the guy is 3-4 years older then me, but alhamdulillah my mom drilled in my head that I should always fight back when someone tries to bully me. That bastard was one annoying fucker
I was bullied by some madow name Walter,he would always call me ugly and make fun of everytime.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Uk Cadaans are a different breed,violent af they aren’t politically correct either

Something he mentions, which might not have quite caught one's attention is the value of 'unity', looking out for each other, and always being there for you fellow nomad. This idea of 'it is not my fight' with some here not even impressed upon standing up for their own sisters is rather un-nomadic, and a cause for many young a man, or girl being bullied, adversely influenced, and targeted on the periphery. Saying something to your fellow nomad, even in passing, could make a world of difference, but if each minds own business, as if the bloody gaalo, then it is bloody doomsday.

I get frustrated, if annoyed when I hear some say 'our community is nosy' - well, they are nosy, 'cos that is how the community looks out for one another, esp. for weaker elements - or perhaps used to.

Something he mentions, which might not have quite caught one's attention is the value of 'unity', looking out for each other, and always being there for you fellow nomad. This idea of 'it is not my fight' with some here not even impressed upon standing up for their own sisters is rather un-nomadic, and a cause for many young a man, or girl being bullied, adversely influenced, and targeted on the periphery. Saying something to your fellow nomad, even in passing, could make a world of difference, but if each minds own business, as if the bloody gaalo, then it is bloody doomsday.

I get frustrated, if annoyed when I hear some say 'our community is nosy' - well, they are nosy, 'cos that is how the community looks out for one another, esp. for weaker elements - or perhaps used to.
Is disheartening to see somalis not look out for one another, especially when your being bullied by other black people and them making fun of your ethnicity. I feel like those somali boys were the trouble making ones with no future ahead of them.