Heartbreaking post on a somali boy that go bullied in the uk

Uk Cadaans are a different breed,violent af they aren’t politically correct either
They are violent and hateful out of any cadaans in the world. Don't be fooled by the media portraying them as posh, is very rare to come across the Prince Williams type most are chavss or the football hooligan type.

I am really always surprised when I hear Somali being bullied in school. We have our identity as people who eliminated anyone who stood in our way in history, we have our religious background which teaches us NOT to be pacifist and submissive, we have inspirational figures of Somali generals that led foreigners out, you have our upbringing from our parents that makes us outgoing, fearless and proud. The somalis I grew upwith were the same friends or classmates , when I hear of a Somali having been bullied I genuinely believe they must have grown up in a foster home or something. Just me that thinks this ?

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Something he mentions, which might not have quite caught one's attention is the value of 'unity', looking out for each other, and always being there for you fellow nomad. This idea of 'it is not my fight' with some here not even impressed upon standing up for their own sisters is rather un-nomadic, and a cause for many young a man, or girl being bullied, adversely influenced, and targeted on the periphery. Saying something to your fellow nomad, even in passing, could make a world of difference, but if each minds own business, as if the bloody gaalo, then it is bloody doomsday.

I get frustrated, if annoyed when I hear some say 'our community is nosy' - well, they are nosy, 'cos that is how the community looks out for one another, esp. for weaker elements - or perhaps used to.
This mindset of "His quandaries are not my quandaries" will lead to the fracturing of the Somali community into individuals who will assimilate to other 'cultures' and groups within western society for example the African American community. For a community to cohere they must look out for and must be a bulwark for each other. Especially a minority community.

I am really always surprised when I hear Somali being bullied in school. We have our identity as people who eliminated anyone who stood in our way in history, we have our religious background which teaches us NOT to be pacifist and submissive, we have inspirational figures of Somali generals that led foreigners out, you have our upbringing from our parents that makes us outgoing, fearless and proud. The somalis I grew upwith were the same friends or classmates , when I hear of a Somali having been bullied I genuinely believe they must have grown up in a foster home or something. Just me that thinks this ?
Yeah is only you bro, we are talking about the uk here, where we got hate ever since we arrived in great numbers for no reason, they would pick on us beat us up, mock us etc, how would than a somali who grew up in the west might not have been taught how to fight back defend himself?

This is why I don’t assume Somalis that are racist to black ppl is because they hate them selves.

A lot of Somalis I notice that hate madows had terrible experiences with them and they avoid them.

Somalis in the UK need to move like Asians and avoid them. England is densely populated and the Jamaicans and Nigerians are very anti Somali.

This is why I don’t assume Somalis that are racist to black ppl is because they hate them selves.

A lot of Somalis I notice that hate madows had terrible experiences with them and they avoid them.

Somalis in the UK need to move like Asians and avoid them. England is densely populated and the Jamaicans and Nigerians are very anti Somali.
As triggering as it is but you are correct Caribbeans and West Africans particularly Nigerians have unsettling hate for Somalis, the evidence is all there from real life experience to social media. We shouldn't greet them, smile at them first or interact with them unless you have to but don't be friendly and all. I wish we had our own town like how Indians and Jews our own school and social settings. We have to look out for our people first.

Somali Saayid

VIP
As triggering as it is but you are correct Caribbeans and West Africans particularly Nigerians have unsettling hate for Somalis, the evidence is all there from real life experience to social media. We shouldn't greet them, smile at them first or interact with them unless you have to but don't be friendly and all. I wish we had our own town like how Indians and Jews our own school and social settings. We have to look out for our people first.
Why does this ethnic group in particular attack the Somali ethnic group? From where did this rivalry start? Why is it still relevant today and what can be done to mitigate its effects if not to stop it?

Why does this ethnic group in particular attack the Somali ethnic group? From where did this rivalry start? Why is it still relevant today and what can be done to mitigate its effects if not to stop it?
They hate us at first because we were new to the country ( we came un great numbers) refugees visibly muslim, African, have a unique look that people aren't fully used to and can get you teased e.g big forehead. All this sparked xenophobia for decades, not to mention parents Influencing their children to hate somalis and social media making a mockery out of us e.g out forehead, skinny, pirate etc.. tiktok and these meme pages ain't helping. I would also say to some extent that they are jealous of us due to somalis being isolated from them and not accepting into their community. There's nothing we can do bro other than continue to be proud of our heritage, continue to isolate from them and succeed in life. Let then hate but they won't have the guts to say it to our faces anymore especially in places in London were we are known to be ruthless

I had countless fights with fatherless mullato, myster-meat half Jamaicans & Jamaicans growing up. We'd legit have battle royales after school where we'd throw rocks at each other and have punch-ups in chip shops. This was back when being Jamaicans was "cool" and everybody was sucking their balls, even the cadaan chavs. But never had a problem with other Africans, I think that's relatively new thing.

I think the problem with Jamaicans in particular stemmed from the fact that Somalis were the new kid on the block so they were basically trying to haze us like cadaan skin-heads in the 70s used to haze and bully them. But unlike them and other new migrants, we actually fought back and told them to eat shit. Not to mention the fact that we were unwilling to integrate like they and the Pajeets did. We had our own identity and no amount of big forehead jokes could crush our spirits and make us fall in line. I personally think that's where all the animosity comes from, the whole "why don't they take their licks and get bullied like we did" attitute they had.

And in all fairness, we as Somalis have a tendency of turning our noses down at them :manny:

I had countless fights with fatherless mullato, myster-meat half Jamaicans & Jamaicans growing up. We'd legit have battle royales after school where we'd throw rocks at each other and have punch-ups in chip shops. This was back when being Jamaicans was "cool" and everybody was sucking their balls, even the cadaan chavs. But never had a problem with other Africans, I think that's relatively new thing.

I think the problem with Jamaicans in particular stemmed from the fact that Somalis were the new kid on the block so they were basically trying to haze us like cadaan skin-heads in the 70s used to haze and bully them. But unlike them and other new migrants, we actually fought back and told them to eat shit. Not to mention the fact that we were unwilling to integrate like they and the Pajeets did. We had our own identity and no amount of big forehead jokes could crush our spirits and make us fall in line. I personally think that's where all the animosity comes from, the whole "why don't they take their licks and get bullied like we did".

And in all fairness, we as Somalis have a tendency of turning our noses down at them :manny:
But they still brave to bully us even now just like that somali boy that got bullied it happened in the 2020s you would think by then the hate stopped....Jamaicans are the starters to all this xenophobia from hating on west africans to somalis they have deep issues I'm glad their numbers are decreasing hopefully soon they'll be past tense.

But they still brave to bully us even now just like that somali boy that got bullied it happened in the 2020s you would think by then the hate stopped....Jamaicans are the starters to all this xenophobia from hating on west africans to somalis they have deep issues I'm glad their numbers are decreasing hopefully soon they'll be past tense.
Maybe I'm a little out of touch with what's happening with zoom-zooms, social media aside, I thought the whole Jamaicans vs Somalis shit ended over a decade ago?

That Somali boy needs to beg his mom to give him lacag for the local boxing/muay thai gym sxb. Sure, he'll still be a priah and people will bad-mouth him behind his back and he wouldn't have to deal with overt bullying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'm a little out of touch with what's happening with zoom-zooms, social media aside, I thought the whole Jamaicans vs Somalis shit ended over a decade ago?

That Somali boy needs to beg his mom to give him lacag for the local boxing/muay thai gym sxb. Sure, he'll still be a priah and people will bad-mouth him behind his back and he wouldn't have to deal with overt bullying.

They hate us at first because we were new to the country ( we came un great numbers) refugees visibly muslim, African, have a unique look that people aren't fully used to and can get you teased e.g big forehead.
Mostly out of pure jealousy, and having gotten wind of our looking down on them. Further, their thinking we look alike the Fulani, and other Berber people, whom they only see as poor nomads roaming the African desert. You ought know Nigerians are highly outgoing, proud, much celebrated in other Africa nations, and are not used to being looked down on, or challenged. And here comes Somalis, who could not care less, viewing them just anothe 'bide' on heat. On another day, I'll tell you about my first encounter with a Nigerian prince.

Their parents are telling them to hate telling them somalis are weak not to mention social media using us as meme for people to mock, those teens probably ain't even aware of somalis taking over the music scene, those rats are probably from Birmingham or lewisham only place these yardies exist.

I knew it was going to be the UK. Idk why its the only diaspora with a huge bullying problem. In america we fight back and stick together. Do u guys not have each others back??

I knew it was going to be the UK. Idk why its the only diaspora with a huge bullying problem. In america we fight back and stick together. Do u guys not have each others back??
Yeah I kept my mouth because I didn't want to sound insensitive but the somali diaspora in the UK sounds spineless the way they let Nigerians, Jamaicans and even Pakistanis make fun of them. Like grow some damn balls and fight back instead or crying about being bullied.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Mostly out of pure jealousy, and having gotten wind of our looking down on them. Further, their thinking we look alike the Fulani, and other Berber people, whom they only see as poor nomads roaming the African desert. You ought know Nigerians are highly outgoing, proud, much celebrated in other Africa nations, and are not used to being looked down on, or challenged. And here comes Somalis, who could not care less, viewing them just anothe 'bide' on heat. On another day, I'll tell you about my first encounter with a Nigerian prince.
Let's hear it. :mjlol:

Yeah I kept my mouth because I didn't want to sound insensitive but the somali diaspora in the UK sounds spineless the way they let Nigerians, Jamaicans and even Pakistanis make fun of them. Like grow some damn balls and fight back instead or crying about being bullied.
Exactly! In america where people can get a gun we still fight back in schools so why be afraid of a knife yelding idiot thats obsessed with u. Those UK africans have somalis in there mouths. They should choke on it lol mad that we stick to ourselves mad that our beautiful people dont f*ck them. Its beyond annoying. I saw that youtube uk somalis ugly video. The jealousy and delusion is insane

Most somali girls stick together although there's few xoolo ones that ruin for us, somali boys stick together mainly in social media not sure in real life.

Trending

Latest posts