Fadumo Dayib: Arabization of Somalia is a real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like i said She is very much a sheep repeats everything she hears from crazy teenage somali SJWs on Twitter.

A Total nuttcase.

:mindblown:

Except north Sudan still has there nubian language & nubian culture and They unlike us They are Half Arabs

Wtf....

These people want to still push this myth of arabization and arab supremacy! :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:
You people are something else. When we bring up the threat of Arabization we are laughed at.

You people are Arab bootyclapping slaves. I'm sick of you shameless vermin

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You people are something else. When we bring up the threat of Arabization we are laughed at.

You people are Arab bootyclapping slaves. I'm sick of you shameless vermin

"We"?! Is Fadumo part of the atheist mafia?:lebronwtf:

U

uncleruckus

Relax about the faith shit has been slayed till kingdom comes :whoa: slowly and surely the somalis will become extinct may it be through arabization or through the hands of bantus, starvation killing our selfs or the other millions and gazillions of problems that are there and that keep arising, I for 1 support the extermination of every thing that is somali is just a matter of time :fredo:

Arabization of Somalia kulaha :ftw9nwa:

Last time I checked, we don't have projected numbers of millions of Arabs living in our country. There are almost no Arabs in Somalia, so no I don't have much to worry about.

These Somali SJW's will talk about the so-called Arabization of Somalia but they are perfectly fine with the Bantuization of our country. In their eyes, there's nothing wrong with the latter scenario.

Slave wannabes.

Duchess

VIP
She's no ordinary SJW though, she's a serious candidate for President. She gets more western press than any other candidate and is only second to Hassan Sheikh Mohamud in name recognition.:stressed:

She's no ordinary SJW though, she's a serious candidate for President. She gets more western press than any other candidate and is only second to Hassan Sheikh Mohamud in name recognition.:stressed:

This is exactly what I was in fear about; that these Somali SJW's will return to our country and bring their slave-mentality back to Somalia.

Next thing you know, she'll go the @lunarnomad route and claim that we Somalis were once slaves. Then she will try to forge some non-existent brotherhood with other African countries. Then she will try to change Somali societal norms and customs to fit her liking, thus giving SJW's a foothold into the country.

I know I'm rambling, and that I sound paranoid right now, but I had a very long morning so far....and I'm telling you that these Somali SJW'S are a serious problem.

Notice how these fake nationalists will wave the Somali flag and listen to Somali music and pretend to be in favor of Somalinimo while opposing the "Arabization" of our country.

Yet at the same time, they will openly tell you that "We don't mind" that foreign Bantus are projected to be an absolute majority in Somalia within a few decades, and have already overtaken entire districts in the South. They will complain about Somalis adopting Arabic names, yet they say nothing about the 20 000 Bantu AMISOM soldiers policing our country and taking advantage of our current weakness.

Don't buy their fake nationalism for a second. They don't give a shit about Somalinimo and Cushitic History.

Duchess

VIP
This is exactly what I was in fear about; that these Somali SJW's will return to our country and bring their slave-mentality back to Somalia.

Next thing you know, she'll go the @lunarnomad route and claim that we Somalis were once slaves. Then she will try to forge some non-existent brotherhood with other African countries. Then she will try to change Somali societal norms and customs to fit her liking, thus giving SJW's a foothold into the country.

I know I'm rambling, and that I sound paranoid right now, but I had a very long morning so far....and I'm telling you that these Somali SJW'S are a serious problem.

Actually, you don't sound paranoid. She does believe we were all slaves at one point because she's partially Bantu, she's also a pan-africanist and associates with known SJWs.

To her, fighting Arabization and anti-blackness is more important than fighting poverty. She's insane, even by Somali standards. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending