Fadumo Dayib: Arabization of Somalia is a real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Bantu demographics are much bigger threat to us than sand monkeys. In 100 years time I want Somalis to still look like me, not Papa Bouba Diop.

#JamaactulDNA

My advice is to not get caught up in their crappy rethoric, what they are preaching for is Ethnic, Cultural and Economic suicide!

How can you proclaim to care about somalis when your beliefs are in direct contradiction to what the wast majority believes?.
How can you claim to be proud somali when all you embody is unauthentically somali and against everything that is somali?. To the point where you want to redefine the meaning of what it means to be somali to fit your Anti-Somali Agenda?

We should never allow them to subordinate the interests of the Somali people and our nation

Last edited by a moderator:
You people have no pride and dignity. Other countries have their own killed for being ethnic traitors.

You don't give a shit about the Somali ethnicity and you've said so yourself. You want to ignore the very real problems that face Somali society.

You don't give a shit about the Somali ethnicity and you've said so yourself. You want to ignore the very real problems that face Somali society.

I do care.

The real problem is you damn Arab bootyclappers who insist we adopt their barbaric cultural practices.

I've had enough

So many Westernized bootyclappers in the thread. I think Westernization is Somalia's numero uno problem. For instance, those bootyclappers have no problem with the attire of these two officials:
2014121763554423310010558120141217635544103878054603IB0A5462.jpg

If they were nationalists or patriots, they would have advocated for those officials to dress like these:
tumblr_m9s91u5jAN1r34z06o1_500.jpg

S

Shamis

She's right. Somali youth are reportedly being sent to fight an Islamic sectarian war in Yemen which has nothing to do with Somalia. Another major threat from Arabia is ISIS who recently asked Al Shabaab (Al Qaeda in Somalia) to join ISIS and invite ISIS to Somalia. Very soon there will be beheadings and drownings of Somali so called 'apostates' by former druggie Pakistanis and Nigerians in Somalia. We need to go back 60-100 years to a time when we were proud of being Somali.

I don't understand how people can be racist and then live in Western countries.
This is the same shit that's said by white supremacist who want pure white aryan race.

This whole paranoia on Somali Bantus is really despicable. They have continued to be discriminated, abused, and have their land stolen. WTF is ethnic Somalis when Darood and Isaaq claim to be Arabs?

This is the same shit that's said by white supremacist who want pure white aryan race.

This whole paranoia on Somali Bantus is really despicable. They have continued to be discriminated, abused, and have their land stolen. WTF is ethnic Somalis when Darood and Isaaq claim to be Arabs?

It isn't their land you idiot. It's Somali people's land, and Somalia is the sole country which Somali people own. The Bantus have over 25 countries while we Somalis only have 1 (2 if you count Djibouti)

It isn't their land you idiot. It's Somali people's land, and Somalia is the sole country which Somali people own. The Bantus have over 25 countries while we Somalis only have 1 (2 if you count Djibouti)
Somali Bantus have every right to live in Somalia just as much as other Somali tribes. They were forced to come to Somalia during the Arab trade and had farms mostly in arable lands like Jowhar and Afgooye.

Just like how African-Americans were forced to come to America.

Wait WTF? this is a thread about Faux ''Arabization'' yet you speak about bantus ,white aryan race and white supremacy?

Son you must lost!! :camby:

Soomaal Ethnicity : Here educate yourself http://www.warsangeli.org/in-depth/reunific-som-people.htm

Somali Bantus have every right to live in Somalia just as much as other Somali tribes. They were forced to come to Somalia during the Arab trade and had farms mostly in arable lands like Jowhar and Afgooye.

Just like how African-Americans were forced to come to America.

Forced or not they were freed relatively in very short period of time. They were brought by arabs not us. At the same time AAs suffered centuries of slavery since 16th century.

Bantus didnt come to somalia until late 19 century and early 20century. Unlike AAs they actually have a culture language and a country to return to.

Those farm lands were occupied ,used and controlled by digil and mirifle Bimaal clans. Bantus own nothing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts