Fadumo Dayib: Arabization of Somalia is a real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you don't sound paranoid. She does believe we were all slaves at one point because she's partially Bantu, she's also a pan-africanist and associates with known SJWs.

To her, fighting Arabization and anti-blackness is more important than fighting poverty. She's insane, even by Somali standards. :francis:

She's partially Bantu, and she wants to project this slave mentality onto the rest of us.

:meleshame:

Has this woman ever even been to Somalia? Her primary concerns are Arabization and Anti-blackness? Are there even any Arabs in Somalia to begin with?

She conveniently ignores the fact that Somalia right now is in the process of being colonized by our African neighbors; culturally, politically, racially, militarily.

We have the Kenyan Government trying to annex Somali territory. We have Ugandan soldiers policing Somalia and taking advantage of us. You have thousands upon thousands of foreign Bantus living in Somalia and even moving into northern cities such as Bosaso and Qardho in enormous numbers. You have some Somalis adopting the "niiko" while assuming that it's a part and parcel of Somali culture. You have SJW's insisting that we Somalis are slaves and that we Somalis should have the same fear of Arabs as the Afro-Americans have of Whites.

But no, lets talk about "Arabization".....which is a non-existent problem in our country.

This is exactly what I was in fear about; that these Somali SJW's will return to our country and bring their slave-mentality back to Somalia.

Next thing you know, she'll go the @lunarnomad route and claim that we Somalis were once slaves. Then she will try to forge some non-existent brotherhood with other African countries. Then she will try to change Somali societal norms and customs to fit her liking, thus giving SJW's a foothold into the country.

I know I'm rambling, and that I sound paranoid right now, but I had a very long morning so far....and I'm telling you that these Somali SJW'S are a serious problem.
Conspiracy theory : I'm more concerned that she's planning a bantu revolt against somalis, taking into account her bantu ancestry. She'll probably introduce some bantu powersharing BS.:hmm:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Pretty much!!:axvmm9o:

It becomes a process of disagreement & faith. Wether it exist or not no one can prove!:ulachen001:

For a man who values reason, logic and evidence I don't understand why you believe in something that can never be proven, and base your whole life on it. :heh:

For a man who values reason, logic and evidence I don't understand why you believe in something that can never be proven, and base your whole life on it. :heh:

It can be proven, and there's an enormous amount of evidence proving the veracity of Islam.

But I don't have the time to get into these long-winded discussions about this and frankly this isn't the time nor place to get into such talks

Ditto!!

For a man who values reason logic and evidence i dont understand why do you believe in something that can never be proven?

Atheist_hypocrisy.jpg

and base your whole life on it? :mjpls:

This is exactly what I was in fear about; that these Somali SJW's will return to our country and bring their slave-mentality back to Somalia.

Next thing you know, she'll go the @lunarnomad route and claim that we Somalis were once slaves. Then she will try to forge some non-existent brotherhood with other African countries. Then she will try to change Somali societal norms and customs to fit her liking, thus giving SJW's a foothold into the country.

I know I'm rambling, and that I sound paranoid right now, but I had a very long morning so far....and I'm telling you that these Somali SJW'S are a serious problem.

You are not paranoid walaal!

Look at this

This is the Minister of Women Development & Family Affairs of Puntland,
She's a fan of fatuma warya post owner and that anti-fgm chick who was insulting Australia.
1f631.png

she retweets bunch of Racial and SJW crap

One thing is for sure they have an Agenda of leading somalis on to the path of Ethnic,Cultural and Economic Suicide!

We cannot sit here and be quiet while the fabric of our society is being changed.

Lol I don't know why she's even trying, she has zero chance of becoming president :ulachen001:

Like i said her aim isn't about becoming president in 2016. Her aim is to generate alot of publicity for herself and gain noteriety. Hopefully land a minstery spot. Alot of these people are eying the 2022 elections so their goal was never 2016 elections.. but they want to become high top ministers & move up from their and pass legislations and laws that only interest them. thereby Force their views on to the wider somali populus.

Right now SJW female MPs are trying to lobby for Affarmative action for somali women. Pass a qouta! for women in employment and education and minsteries. So they will hire any women without background check lust like you saw on Puntland female minister.

but i told them that this would discriminate against women at the bottom and the only ones who benefit of it is a handful of women at the top with advantages. and women at the bottom will become worse off.

Dont get me wrong in politics women in Somalia need more representation, but these seats will be taken by opportunists. These SJWs are using somali women in somalia as mascots for their agenda.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Ditto!!

For a man who values reason logic and evidence i dont understand why do you believe in something that can never be proven?

Atheist_hypocrisy.jpg

and base your whole life on it? :mjpls:

atheism
ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
  1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
That's all it is. I am also A-Unicornist just like you btw.
I will believe in hell and heaven and base my life on it when I see evidence for it.

But I don't want to derail this thread into another religion v Atheism debate sxb.

f*ck the SJW.

atheism
ˈeɪθɪɪz(ə)m/
noun
  1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.
That's all it is. I am also A-Unicornist just like you btw.
I will believe in hell and heaven and base my life on it when I see evidence for it.
LOOOOL!!!
Warya pulled up a defintion on Athiesm:pachah1:

But I don't want to derail this thread into another religion v Atheism debate sxb.

f*ck the SJW.
Aight!! Letss agree to disagree

Let us all focus our energy on countering the sjws instead.

We wont fight you anymore. If you want Somalia to be a country mentally enslaved to Arabs, fine. We had it. Ridiculous people. No dignity

I'd accept Faduma's hadal about Arabization if she were a Somali nationalist but unfortunately, she is a Bantu colonizer.

Our Amazigh brothers are in the same struggle. We will never be shoe shiners.

We will build a great wall across North Africa and Northeast Africa. Oh damn, I forgot, there already is one, our deserts!

#LongliveJamaactulDNA

ROM-Eth1.jpg
ROM-Ber2.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabization and Bantuization are both threats but you gotta admit the Bantu demographic situation is da more serious threat cuz it'll take a hot min for actual geeljires to start rockin dishdashas we still got time there. Fake sjw's actin like they give a shit about somalis when they stay on that black Afrocentric tip

I gotta agree wit kaafiye on dis one :francis:

We wont fight you anymore. If you want Somalia to be a country mentally enslaved to Arabs, fine. We had it. Ridiculous people. No dignity

Don't worry about Arabization, worry about what it is disguised as: Wahhabism and its opposite extreme, Bantu Colonization disguised as Pan-Africanism.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You people have no pride and dignity. Other countries have their own killed for being ethnic traitors.

Your replies are aimed at the outsiders reading this lol, as my ayeeyo would say "istuusnimadda joojii".
The Arabisation of Somalis would have occurred back when Somalis were the overlords of the Indian Ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts