Fadumo Dayib: Arabization of Somalia is a real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subxaanalaa, take the hate out of your heart. It's not enough to trash talk on tribal differences, but also have minorities into the mix? Cunsuriga iska jooji.

lollollolWaryahe Xarka iska dhaq.

I just disagree with the concept of multiculturalism and how it will be hinder to somalias progress and will lead to mutual bloodshed and non cohesiveness..

Racist? Niyaw meesha calaacalka kala tag.. .. cant even take you seriously you compared bantus to AAs..:O27GWRK:

lollollolWaryahe Xarka iska dhaq.

I just disagree with the concept of multiculturalism and how it will be hinder to somalis progress and will lead to mutual bloodshed and non cohesiveness..

Racist? Niyaw meesha calaacalka kala tag.. .. cant even take you seriously you compared bantus to AAs..:O27GWRK:
How dafuq can you disagree with the concept of multiculturism when Somalis have been saved by that very belief? Why do you think America/Canada/UK/Scandanavia and African countries accepted Somalis into their own countries?

It's a bit hypocritical that we stop anybody who's not ethnic Somali to come live in Somalia after it becomes blessed.

How dafuq can you disagree with the concept of multiculturism when Somalis have been saved by that very belief? Why do you think America/Canada/UK/Scandanavia and African countries accepted Somalis into their own countries?

It's a bit hypocritical that we stop anybody who's not ethnic Somali to come live in Somalia after it becomes blessed.

Hypocrtical? eemm not really:uCkf6mf: hypocritical would be to preach something and then to practice it. We do not practice multiculturalism the states that let somalis in did. Some of those countries you mentioned. wast majority of the population dont want imigration its the elites that force it upon them.

But i am Curious does that mean MultiCulturalism is good to you and has it benefits? :cosbyhmm:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrtical? eemm not really:uCkf6mf: hypocritical would be to preach something and then to practice it. We do not practice multiculturalism the states that to let somalis in did. Some of those countries you mentioned preach assimilation

But i am Curious does that mean MultiCulturalism is good to you and has it has its benefits? :cosbyhmm:
It fucking benefited the Somali diaspora community who were given an opportunity to feed their families back home to Somalia.

I do understand that there needs to be limited migrants in Somalia because of neighboring proxy risks, but I whole-heartedly feel that Somalia needs to show the world how thankful they are to the international community and do good just like how Germany does.

It fucking benefited the Somali diaspora community who were given an opportunity to feed their families back home to Somalia

Has it benefited those countries? who btw wast majority of the natives are against imigration and multicultralism, but forced upon them by the elites.
Has it benefited them?

I do understand that there needs to be limited migrants in Somalia because of neighboring proxy risks, but I whole-heartedly feel that Somalia needs to show the world how thankful they are to the international community and do good just like how Germany does.

This isnt about imigration its about the whole concept of multiculturalism. Migration is moving from one place to another. Multicultralism is the existence, acceptance, or promotion of multiple cultural traditions within a single jurisdiction

Has it benefited those countries? who btw wast majority of the natives are against imigration and multicultralism, but forced upon them by the elites.
Has it benefited them?

This isnt about imigration its about the whole concept of multiculturalism. Migration is moving from one place to another. Multicultralism is the existence, acceptance, or promotion of multiple cultural traditions within a single jurisdiction
There's economic benefits to multiculturism and also having other cultures within the community, which diversifies cultural acceptance.

I don't advocate giving just anyone citizenship but I also don't deny those who work hard and willing to live in Somalia to assimilate into the country.

There's economic benefits to multiculturism and also having other cultures within the community, which diversifies cultural acceptance.

There is economic benefits? ok great show it to me!:jgjrrmx: and btw diversity for the sake of diversity isnt a benefit.:axvmm9o:

I don't advocate giving just anyone citizenship but I also don't deny those who work hard and willing to live in Somalia to assimilate into the country.

this is not about imigration its about multiculturalism. Somalia has its solid imigration policies set in place. So no worries.

It fucking benefited the Somali diaspora community who were given an opportunity to feed their families back home to Somalia.

According to Unionist, Somalia should just open their doors and let in millions of foreign migrants into our land....when we barely even have the capability to provide for ourselves. He would have no problem with allowing in millions of Bantus, Arabs, Indians, Mexicans, and Chinese into Somalia.

He would make Somalia into a free-for-all, endangering the future of the Somali ethnic group.

People,

This guy above is the very definition of the modern Somali male. He would put other people first, before his own people. He would attend a Free Syria or #BlackLivesMatter protest before he even donates a dollar to help Somali refugees. He would allow others to take advantage of us in the name of tolerance, and he would take into account the greviances of foreign ethnic groups before the grievances of his own Somali people.

He's the definition of the self-hating Somali male.

Way to be extreme and exaggerate my statements. If you haven't noticed, Somalia has 85% ethnic Somali's or maybe even more since many Ethiopians came to find jobs at port cities. Somali's live in Kenya, Ethiopia, Yemen, and elsewhere. I know it's hard for you to understand but Somalis are incompetent to be self-sufficient in Somalia's economy. The world has become globalization with Unions being implemented with free border movement. I believe the AU will become like EU and have free open border movement. It's only a matter of time.

Somali ethnic group is already endangered without outside influences. Somali's would've finished themselves without the international community and UN putting a stop to it.

Way to be extreme and exaggerate my statements. If you haven't noticed, Somalia has 85% ethnic Somali's or maybe even more since many Ethiopians came to find jobs at port cities. Somali's live in Kenya, Ethiopia, Yemen, and elsewhere. I know it's hard for you to understand but Somalis are incompetent to be self-sufficient in Somalia's economy. The world has become globalization with Unions being implemented with free border movement. I believe the AU will become like EU and have free open border movement. It's only a matter of time.

Somali ethnic group is already endangered without outside influences. Somali's would've finished themselves without the international community and UN putting a stop to it.

yeah right, which african country would agree with that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts