Old Somali male traditional clothing....?

Do these style of clothing really belonged to us at some point and if so, when and why did we abandon them? They look sick. I'd rather be rocking these than damn Arab thobes.
Some people in the replies are saying they belong to maghrebs and arabs like saudi hijaz while others are saying that's not true.

You can't tell me this ain't fire.
somali-men-lost-their-drip-v0-ixxrwjgiqqva1.png

Anyone familiar with this?

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Saying it comes from Maghrebis of all people is hilarious, people will do anything to try and discredit Somalis.

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱

Do these style of clothing really belonged to us at some point and if so, when and why did we abandon them? They look sick. I'd rather be rocking these than damn Arab thobes.
Some people in the replies are saying they belong to maghrebs and arabs like saudi hijaz while others are saying that's not true.

:idontlike: Nope I’d rather rock sum Arab/Moroccan thobes than sum old shyt frm the 19th century

This whole scene seems staged so I would be weary lol

Trending

Latest posts