East African Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
i swear sjws are lowkey more insidious and dangerous than neo nazis and the like...mostly because in some twisted way, they enable those types of ppl by completely devaluing the just causes that they blow out of proportion :ohlord:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I'm not going to lie I get East African privildge when I'm not a hijabi. But when I'm a hijabi, no privilege at all. :kanyeshrug:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The black and white label is very stupid and keeps changing. You know 100 years ago the Irish Italians Greeks weren't considered to be white but now they do. Arabs have been added to the white group just now lol.
Latinos were also classed as Negros/black but they somehow managed to get their own race now.

Bangaladeshi, Pakis, Indians aren't white for some reason and deserve their own race when they have white features?

Africa was all labeled as black back then. Then North and South were split and the Subsaharan bullshit was created. Now it's time the subsaharan splits and we get our own race > Horn/East African. That's where our genetics clusters and that's where people that look like us and share the same culture as us live.

Its unfair that other continents get to be diverse and feature different races and cultures but Africa is forced to be one and the same. I have 0 in common with a South African but we are somehow the same just because we share a land mass but Chinese and Indians are different???

Africa is HUGE 3 times as big as Europe and almost the same size as Asia. We should not allow this.

WE WUZ CAUCASIANS AND SHEEIT

Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
WE WUZ CAUCASIANS AND SHEEIT

Meyers_b11_s0476a.jpg

I still lol at the irony of that map. Like the entirety of Sudan is thrown in with the rest of Africa, zero fucks given to groups like the fulani and wolof people and their genetic diversions. And I still can't see how ethiopia didn't get excluded with us.

Like literally nothing about that map is right :pachah1:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That Trudz chick is probably the worst SJW out there. Smug arrogant obnoxious piece of human garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending