East African Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I've been saying Ogadens are tall

But those I know are dark and some got nappy hair :patrice: Still they look 100% Somali

I know a few with nappy hairs
sheed.png
Although I doubt it is a trend lol.

On the topic of OG's why are there no OG's on this forum? They are amongst Somalia's biggest tribes.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Just cringeworthy insecurity from these people. It remembers me of that episode of 'Sheeko sheeko' where a mixed girl was talking about marginalisation in the community and one of the guests started rambling on about white privledge:drakelaugh:

That girl was spewing :trash::trash::trash:

Good thing Kariim started spitting out facts. Skin colour isn't going to help you move across social classes or jump tax brackets.
I am pretty sure the old habros making fun of her are just jealous or envious or something. It's a shame its affecting the poor girl psychologically.

Kenya and Tanzania is apparently not part of East African :hemad:

Lmaooo Somalis white passing?? Since when. :chrisfreshhah:These girls are confusing us for arabs :drakelaugh:

Waa been waxaas majiraan at least not for all only for us females with the typical EA look not even gonna lie wallahi it feels good snatching everyone's niggas without even trying but colorism is sad. I wouldn't say the men benefit anything from it though especially not faraxs

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Waa been waxaas majiraan at least not for all only for us females with the typical EA look not even gonna lie wallahi it feels good snatching everyone's niggas without even trying but colorism is sad. I wouldn't say the men benefit anything from it though epecially not faraxs
:reallymaury:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Waa been waxaas majiraan at least not for all only for us females with the typical EA look not even gonna lie wallahi it feels good snatching everyone's niggas without even trying but colorism is sad. I wouldn't say the men benefit anything from it though epecially not faraxs
Drake got all you xalimos gassed :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Waa been waxaas majiraan at least not for all only for us females with the typical EA look not even gonna lie wallahi it feels good snatching everyone's niggas without even trying but colorism is sad. I wouldn't say the men benefit anything from it though especially not faraxs
tumblr_m19kr1r0dJ1r2xvvao1_400.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending