What's the purpose of protesting in universities?

One of the major university here got shut down today because of the Palestinian protest.

I'm wondering what's the purpose behind this?

I would totally understand and it makes sense doing this outside the likes of Lockheed Martin and places openly contributing the genocide.

But those protest always happen to be centered around universities which is odd.

Last edited:

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
The young educated are the future and politicians see it as a threat, also, Israel have close collaborations with American universities and other universities around the world. This is done by giving money to and so on.

One of the major university here got shut down today because of the Palestinian protest.

I would totally understand and it makes sense doing this outside the likes of Lockheed Martin and places openly contributing the genocide.

But those protest always happen to be centered around universities which is odd.
Some of them want the universities to close relationships with Israeli universities.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

A lot of students went to protest in hoping the school shut down so they delay their exams.

A lot of universities are invested in Israel and their weapons companies. My university is one of them. Their main goal is divestment.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

that is what i would like to know. the genocide in Gaza was going on for months and months.... I think it was like five or six months it went on before this college protestor movement emerged....

if the protests were real and organic, why did they all emerge simultaneously, at around the same time and at around the same time like 5 or 6 months after....

honestly I'm sympathetic to the protestors and I hope they stay at it but I am not sure that the protests are organic, maybe they are planned to be used as part of some agenda

Trending