East African Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
And not to be a racist but that map is pretty much correct. Those Europeans literally went to every population of earth, documented them, took photos and measurements and classified them according to the measurements.

And this big piece, f3 "Somali" for the good bits

Wallahi it creeps me out a little bit lol

That's not how genetic variation works. Physical documentation of skulls has nothing to do with genetic dispersals. Someone from Darfur is far closer to Nilotes and North Africans around his immediate location than someone from the South.

It isn't accurate at all. Like lmao what does that type casting have to do with genetics?

0pLwLvZ.png

That's not how genetic variation works. Physical documentation of skulls has nothing to do with genetic dispersals. Someone from Darfur is far closer to Nilotes and North Africans around his immediate location than someone from the South.

It isn't accurate at all. Like lmao what does that type casting have to do with genetics?
Race is about physical manifestation. That's what that wall of text talked about. The map is pretty accurate, maybe some small populations here and there missing but overall the idea it portrays is all written down and documented.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Race is about physical manifestation. That's what that wall of text talked about. The map is pretty accurate, maybe some small populations here and there missing but overall the idea it portrays is all written down and documented.

Sxb the map is only accurate because it's building on those incorrect presumptions of race. I'm not saying it doesn't hold true based on the preconceived notions, I'm saying those preconceptions are wholeheartedly retarded. Like thoroughly debunked hogwash.

If that were the case you could merely eliminate certain qualities and start grouping people purely by skin tone. Just say all people from Africa are one race based on that one physical pointer ignoring any and all genetic dispersals over the last 60k years.

They aren't relevant in cultural discussion of ethnic groupings and they aren't relevant in contemporary genetic literature. I'd ignore them entirely tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts